It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s Brilliant Strategy to Dismember U.S. Dollar Hegemony

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Here you have it. The us has squandered international good will, and destroyed its credibility through exploitation, manipulation and paranoia. This spells the end of US dollar reserve currency, and the end of hegemony.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

“Russia and China have already moved to create a shadow bank-transfer system in case the United States unplugs them from SWIFT. But now, European countries have come to realize that threats by Bolton and Pompeo may lead to heavy fines and asset grabs if they seek to continue trading with Iran as called for in the treaties they have negotiated.

On January 31 the dam broke with the announcement that Europe had created its own bypass payments system for use with Iran and other countries targeted by U.S. diplomats. Germany, France and even the U.S. poodle Britain joined to create INSTEX — Instrument in Support of Trade Exchanges. The promise is that this will be used only for “humanitarian” aid to save Iran from a U.S.-sponsored Venezuela-type devastation. But in view of increasingly passionate U.S. opposition to the Nord Stream pipeline to carry Russian gas, this alternative bank clearing system will be ready and able to become operative if the United States tries to direct a sanctions attack on Europe.”

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Asia I believe uses the Chinese money in many of it countries nowadays. It's really no big deal now since all money is just paper. When society has the husband, wife and kids working at the same time, money is worthless other then having to pay your bills.
Bartering will one day rise, but it is looked upon as an evil way of doing business in all govt. around the world.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I cant see the youtube link anymore.

this sums it up

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

Here's a 15 minute video, it explains the world banking system in a nutshell. If you wish to understand it further read the book "Creature from Jekyll Island" by Edward G. Griffin.

Trump is just a pawn, in their game. The rules were set long ago, and haven't changed since then.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Oh I’m familiar, and agree completely. But this is the coming collapse caused by the logical conclusion of those policies.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

You do realize it has been heading this way for about 20 years at least...

BRIC has nothing to do with Trump.

It's the actual moneymakers on the planet getting ahead of the curve to make more money.

Investopedia Link

Spoiler.. Goldman Sachs has always been behind it.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I cant see the youtube link anymore.

this sums it up

youtu.be...

That's actually good and makes much more sense.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421

Oh I’m familiar, and agree completely. But this is the coming collapse caused by the logical conclusion of those policies.

Here's the issue I have with these types of stories regardless of the source. Trump holdings, or everything he has is leveraged via the world banking system. Basically Trump, and anyone in power is their indentured, especially the very wealthy.

Unless Trump wants to lose everything financially, and have an unfortunate accident he is taking orders from the cartel.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
For me it’s not about trump. But really what I find pleasing is that the policies the us and our banking and mic have used to exploit, abuse, and coerce other nations are instead making everyone flee the us umbrella, and making other countries work hard towards self sufficiency, achieving the exact opposite of what we were trying to do, which was enforce unending hegemony and international subservience to our bankers and profiteers.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

For me it’s not about trump. But really what I find pleasing is that the policies the us and our banking and mic have used to exploit, abuse, and coerce other nations are instead making everyone flee the us umbrella, and making other countries work hard towards self sufficiency, achieving the exact opposite of what we were trying to do, which was enforce unending hegemony and international subservience to our bankers and profiteers.

If you think it is the US banking system that runs things you are sadly mistaken. The old money is all in Europe and they still run the show.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Sounds pretty awesome, until you come to the conclusion that our current hegemony came from England.

My father taught me this at an early age.

There are a group of people who own the planet.

What they do is take a country, pour money into it, make a ton in return and then go to the next country.

They are farmers. They till the ground, they sow their seed, they harvest and then they leave the ground fallow.

Now, if you are an American I wouldn't be cheering on the eventual collapse and a 95% or so population reduction, but that's just me.

Think bigger.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

The main worry is the freedom that America wants to bring to the world, all the puppet fascists that run South America, are now wanting to free Venezuela... the moment any country wants to break away and use a Gold back standard, they are in the gun sites for immediate freedom. They get their gold removed and are given US Dollars. The problem for this type of foreign policy it has run its course. Mainly because its predictable. I predict that if the US get involved in Venezuela they will get their ass handed to them on a plate.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Again, I’m familiar. And I see bigger picture, which is why it pleases me. It will be hard for us Americans but will, I think, be better for the rest of the world. I’m hoping it’s the collapse of their power paradigm we are witnessing.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Again, I’m familiar. And I see bigger picture, which is why it pleases me. It will be hard for us Americans but will, I think, be better for the rest of the world. I’m hoping it’s the collapse of their power paradigm we are witnessing.

You are wishing for your own death for the betterment of the planet.

Which has other countries that will be sown and reaped and the cycle will keep going.

And there is nothing that anyone will ever be able to do about it.

So perhaps you should worry about your own well-being.

Thinking of the bigger picture now?

Or just a martyr complex?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Going to repost what I posted in another thread.

The biggest problem the world's has is understanding the fiat financial system, and that it's the sweat equity the systems uses to enslave people into debt, so they work harder, and longer to payback money that never existed in the first place.

If people really understood how volatile it all was, they'd sit home for 6 months, do research, and empower themselves for a better world of future change, but the illusion of make money, pay debt, pay bills, future happiness, and bling keeps them in a state of flux.

What does it take to change the essence of a fearful, ego-driven society?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I’m not that worried that it will be that drastic. I live in the country on 5 acres, and have a good paying job that is secure regardless of what happens economically or politically. Have plenty room here for all family and friends too.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

The main worry is the freedom that America wants to bring to the world, all the puppet fascists that run South America, are now wanting to free Venezuela... the moment any country wants to break away and use a Gold back standard, they are in the gun sites for immediate freedom. They get their gold removed and are given US Dollars. The problem for this type of foreign policy it has run its course. Mainly because its predictable. I predict that if the US get involved in Venezuela they will get their ass handed to them on a plate.

The USA, and the federal reserve which is a world cartel of powerful families, and incorporated off-shore as a private entity. It's made up of powerful cartel from all over the world, not just the USA. They hide nothing, but people spin stories and start to believe the wives-tales, and superstitions which further complicate seeing the entire picture.

The reason the US dollar is used is because it's controlled by this world cartel. Simple rules set up long ago.

Venezuela has already been divided up, all the minions fire-bombing their own houses and neighborhoods are fools. Why are they fools? Well in order to get their neighborhoods/country built back up, they'll have to get loans........Guess where the loans come from?

The cartel win when there is war, chaos, and when there is peace, only fools believe differently. I'm not trying to anger people here, but rather educate people, on the system I worked in for a number of years.

Again the cartel do not try to hide anything they do.

edit on 3-2-2019 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Indeed. In the last month I’ve listened to around 100 hours of Chomsky, Mike Hudson, yanis varoufakis, etc. I really found interesting varoufakis explanations of the real nonelected rulers of the eu, the financiers of the troika, and how they dictate policy to all while being neither elected by, nor visible to all.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

There is diem25, and hopefully it will grow into a strong movement against these very groups. They are very aware of how the system is functioning and who it functions for.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

Here's a 15 minute video, it explains the world banking system in a nutshell. If you wish to understand it further read the book "Creature from Jekyll Island" by Edward G. Griffin.

Trump is just a pawn, in their game. The rules were set long ago, and haven't changed since then.

Trump is also a pawn in Russias game!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join