It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An End To The Moon Conspiracy!

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
This brings me to another point, it reminded me of previos discusion here,
The lunar rover had inflatable tires
in this case they would of blowed up
..exploded, the pressure was too much, since there is no air on the moon there was no way to inflate the tiers, this is just another example and shows things just keep coming up

[edit on 20-10-2007 by pepsi78]

Please do some research before posting...

The Lunar Rover's wheels were made of woven wire with titanium cleats. they were not inflatable. By the way, it is not impossible to have inflated tires in space, but the tires walls woud have needed to be so thick that they would have been heavier than these wire mesh wheels. Weight is very, very important when launching things into space.

And speaking of inflated things in space, Robert Bigelow has already sent test models of his inflatable space hotel into orbit, and the concept works just fine (i.e. his habitat, which is basically a balloon, did not "explode")

And regarding the lack of tracks in that photo...what Ignorant_ape said makes a lot of sense (thanks ape).

[edit on 10/20/2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Please do some research before posting...

The Lunar Rover's wheels were made of woven wire with titanium cleats. they were not inflatable.

Wrong, the tiers that you are speaking of were added after the 70's on the rover in the museum.
Maybe you should be the one doing the research

And speaking of inflated things in space, Robert Bigelow has already sent test models of his inflatable space hotel into orbit, and the concept works just fine (i.e. his habitat, which is basically a balloon, did not "explode")

I'm sure it does not work on the tiers in cause, they look like avrage tiers to me.
Here you go
link
Also the pick I just put here now also does not have tracks, look on the back tiers, to the back of the back tiers, no tracks, yet footprints are there, I gues they just planted it there, it's just a bunch of lies
they never went to the moon.

And regarding the lack of tracks in that photo...what Ignorant_ape said makes a lot of sense (thanks ape).

No it does not, I can understand moving it left, right with their hands or so, but 50 kilograms is enough weight to wear you down, have you ever went to the gim and tryed picking up 50 kilos? can you imagine doing that in that kind of body armor? they can hardly bend and move and you want them to drag or cary 50 kilograms just for the fun of it?

Plus there are pictures with the rover that is showing there are no traks around a larger area where foot prints are availble, what they played santa's rain dear for a while now?
Next you are going to come and tell me they draged it miles.
If they moved it left or right, there still should be tracks near it, none are present, none.

Try a little better please.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Another point.
As I stated regarding this picture
link
any way you put it, what I see in this picture is ruber, you might argue that it's just covered with ruber, I'm bringing a new factor, ruber melts at 98 celcius, the temepratures on the moon during the day is on avrage 127 Celsius, so those tiers that you see in the pic are perfect, and don' tell me it's not ruber because I can see with my own eyes, you might argue that it's just ruber on the outsite, even worst because it means that the ruber on the tiers is thiner and it should melt faster.
Once again this just shows everything is a scam.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Jesus said, “It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for this old crock to land going backwards” (Matthew 19:24)

jra

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Another point.
As I stated regarding this picture
link
any way you put it, what I see in this picture is ruber, you might argue that it's just covered with ruber, I'm bringing a new factor, ruber melts at 98 celcius, the temepratures on the moon during the day is on avrage 127 Celsius, so those tiers that you see in the pic are perfect, and don' tell me it's not ruber because I can see with my own eyes, you might argue that it's just ruber on the outsite, even worst because it means that the ruber on the tiers is thiner and it should melt faster.
Once again this just shows everything is a scam.

You think those tires look like they're made out of rubber? The fact that I can see through them somewhat really tells me it's a fine wire mesh.

Look at the shadow of the front right tire in this photo. How does the light shine through the tire if its made of rubber? Here again, you can clearly see through the tire in this photo. Take a look at this close-up You can clearly see the wire mesh. Do you still believe it's rubber?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

This brings me to another point, it reminded me of previos discusion here,
The lunar rover had inflatable tires
in this case they would of blowed up
..exploded, the pressure was too much, since there is no air on the moon there was no way to inflate the tiers, this is just another example and shows things just keep coming up

Yes it was my post. I posted a correction because I worded my thoughts incorrectly. Unfortunately, you obviously don't read all the new posts. My bad for wording incorrectly, your bad for not reading

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic-friend
Jesus said, “It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for this old crock to land going backwards” (Matthew 19:24)

Oh well that settles it I guess
) Needles and crocks...Got it !! Well there is nothing more to see here as this is all wrapped up
) Good night to all and to all a good night
)

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
What about the repetitive backgrounds?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbrain
Hey, gullible people,

you are getting tedious.

filer.case.edu...
"Blunt end first (the command module was shaped like a round pyramid), the command module reached an outside hull temperature of 5,000 °F (2,800 °C)while heat shields kept the inside at livable
temperatures (THANKS TO DAIKIN CONDOTIONING AIR").

THIS IS THE MOST INCREDIBLE LIE I HAVE NEVER HEARD.

Let's go and see:

en.wikipedia.org...
"The command module's inner structure was an aluminum "sandwich" consisting of a welded aluminum inner skin, a thermally bonded honeycomb core, and a thin aluminium "face sheet".

www.key-to-metals.com...
"Pure aluminum has a melting point of 660°C whereas the fusion range of the aluminum alloys is between 520-660°C and because there is no visible color change it becomes difficult to judge when the metal approaches its melting point.
The high thermal conductivity of pure aluminum is about five times that of steel, while the aluminum alloys range from three to five times that of steel"

THE BOILING POINT IS 2,519°C

AT 2,519°C ALUMINUM ALLOYS BOIL

AT 2,800°C THIS MOUSE-TRAP

WOULD HAVE BOILED

[

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I also see the windows on the command capsules, I wonder, were those shut while they past the radiation belts while returning to earth?

Intresting findings skeptik friend regarding the aluminium, seems they never went to the moon
too much crap that does not add up.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
heres the biggest point, has anyone here noticed that none of the pictures have stars in them? I've looked at most pictures, and not one of them have stars. There has to be stars, its not possible for there not to be any stars.

Now that we have pro conspirators against the moon concept, there screwed. Were breaking down every idea, picture and theme into something hilarious. But, who's going to state it to the world that we have never landed on the moon? It's going to have to be someone who can get a point across.

[edit on 21-10-2007 by Nyte Angel]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyte Angel

a critical point you seem to have missed is that the photos are in DAYLIGHT , do you see stars during daylight on earth ?

no ??

then why do you expect to see them in lunar daylight ??

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic-friend

this has already been addressed - its amazing that you found " big brains " tripe , but not the replies to it

the HEATSHEILD reached high temperatures - thats what it was designed to do - the key word is sheild - ie protect the other poaarts

your kitchen oven reaches temperatures upto 250 degrees [ the element is actually far hotter ] but the plastic knobs on the outside do not melt - is it magic ??

PS - try pulling a knob off and putting it inside the oven on highest temp for an hour or two -

when it melts , you have your answer

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Here's an answer to whomever was wondering why the lunar rover cost so much and why we couldn't use golf carts

This rover was used to extend the range of the astronauts so that a greater variety of terrain could be visited. It had a 90 inch wheelbase, was 81 inches wide, and weighed 455 lbs empty. Its gross operational weight was 1535 pounds with crew, equipment, and payload. Power was supplied by two 36 V silver zinc batteries with sufficient power for a range of 65 km at speeds up to 17 km/h, although a top speed of 22 km/h was obtained on A-16. If either battery failed the other could carry the entire load. Four separate motors, one at each wheel, drove the vehicle, but any wheel could be cut out to "free-wheel" if its drive mechanism developed problems. All the driving functions were controlled by a T-handle mounted between the seats. The vehicle had four wheel, double Ackerman steering. It could climb over obstacles 30 cm high, climb and descend slopes of 25 degrees, and park on slopes of up to 35 degrees. Speeds of 10 kph were attained within 3 vehicle lengths. Going in reverse was possible with one dismounted crew member confirming the general condition of the surface to be covered, but this was not often done.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.
ares.jsc.nasa.gov...

You can't call the grounds keeper to come pick you up, if your golf cart breaks down- on the moon !!

[edit on 21-10-2007 by Jbird]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Here's some additional information about the LRV including what type of wheels it had and navigation.

The requirements for the rover were that it display vehicle heading, bearing to the last point of initialization (usually the LM), speed (km/h), total distance traveled (km), and distance to the LM (km). It did not need to have pitch, roll, X and Y coordinates, or time, although a pitch indicator was present on all LRVs. At the start of a traverse the astronauts oriented the system's navigational gyroscope with reference to the sun. It took nearly two minutes for the gyro to reach operating speed. The navigation system was said to be accurate to within 100 meters of range. At the end of EVA 1 on A-15 when the crew returned to the LM they estimated its bearing at 15deg, but the navigation system said it was at 34deg, indicating some drift, but the range accuracy may still have been correct.

On A-15, dust was kicked up on acceleration of the LRV and when crossing the rims of soft craters. Little of the dust impacted on the LRV itself or on the crew, and it did not cause any problems with visibility or operation of the vehicle, although frequent cleaning of the lunar communications relay unit (LCRU) was required to prevent overheating of the TV circuits. No dust accumulation was noted in the wire wheels, but a thin layer of dust eventually covered most of the vehicle.

ares.jsc.nasa.gov...

Let's be sure to include your sources for quoted material

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Now here's some information as to why there were, at times, no tracks from the LRV

On A-17, the crew got 7370 meters away from the LM on EVA 2, the furthest of any crew. The CDR commented that, because of the inability to travel on a straight line for very long periods of time, he primarily did not navigate on a heading. Rather, he navigated to points defined by bearing and range, those points being the planned jogs in the traverse, or for samples, or LSPE charge deploys, or stations. It worked well, and was why they never followed their tracks back to anywhere.

Because of the low pressure exerted by the wheels on the soil, the average depth of the tracks was only ~1 1/4 cm, varying from near 0 to 5.

ares.jsc.nasa.gov...

which also explains why they may not have wanted to follow their tracks back

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
regarding the LRV antenna

TV Camera Deployment
A TV camera mounted on the lunar rover provided real-time viewing of most of the crew's activities on the surface. At each stop, the crew would align the high-gain antenna to contact Earth so that the camera could be controlled remotely from Mission Control.

www.lpi.usra.edu...

The type of signal that was used, was radio

Slow-scan television (SSTV) is a picture transmission method used mainly by amateur radio operators, to transmit and receive static pictures via radio in monochrome or color.

en.wikipedia.org...

The SSTV system used in NASA's early Apollo missions transferred ten frames per second with a resolution of 320 frame lines using less bandwidth than a normal TV transmission.

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Here is a list of artificial objects that were left on the moon. For those who are saying nobody/nothing ever landing on the moon, how did these items get there?

Also, every one of these items has a history, R & D info, personnel to develop them, financing for the items, sub contractors to build parts, etc... Are ALL these people in on the conspiracy too? An on going conspiracy of millions upon millions of people and not one ever talked.... UNLIKELY

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I watched "In The Shadow of The Moon,"(twice) and it supplements the evidence that the moon landings occured. In the words of Buzz Aldrin, "Why would we fake it 9 times."

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
No wheel tracks, antenna again and again...

Dear jfj123,

my new argument is that at 2,500°C reentry capsule aluminum alloy would have boiled.

Answer about this argumentation, please.

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
Your kitchen oven reaches temperatures up to 250 degrees [ the element is actually far hotter ] but the plastic knobs on the outside do not melt - is it magic ??

You have not understood well. Here we are reasoning about 2,500°C not 250°C.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join