It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nathan Phillips, the Native American from the Covington Kids viral video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
"Nathan Phillips, the Native American from the Covington Kids viral video, leads a group to interrupt a catholic mass and make demands!"

Man, this guy is something else.
What bothers me more is that other Indians are following him and he seems to be gaining some traction, of a sort.

Watch as he and others try to barge in on a Catholic Mass.

Can someone Pretty Please make this where the video can be seen?
(I have tried a million times and I can't figure this out on this site)
Thank You!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-1-2019 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

Do you know the difference between nathan Philip's and jane fonda?

Jane Fonda was actually in Vietnam.....

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp
"Nathan Phillips, the Native American from the Covington Kids viral video, leads a group to interrupt a catholic mass and make demands!"

Man, this guy is something else.
What bothers me more is that other Indians are following him and he seems to be gaining some traction, of a sort.

Watch as he and others try to barge in on a Catholic Mass.

Can someone Pretty Please make this where the video can be seen?
(I have tried a million times and I can't figure this out on this site)
Thank You!

www.youtube.com...

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Nathan Stanard is his name.

Everything about him and this entire fiasco is false.

Chief Spreading Bull of the Stolen Valor Tribe.

edit on 24-1-2019 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
heheh
That should go viral! heheh

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Chief Spreading Bull of the Stolen Valor Tribe

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

He demands that the Catholic Church provide reparations and land restorations to the Native Americans.

Not that they have the authority to do that, but I'm sure they'll try to bargain for a few native boys.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Thank you very much, CynConcepts!

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Slightly off-topic: help tip on embedding YouTube videos

1. Go to the YouTube video you wish to embed.
2. Copy the video ID (all the characters at the end after the "v=" ) in the address bar
3. Go to ATS and begin yo draft your post
4. In the post editor, click the "YouTube icon at the top of the edit area
5. Click "OK" to the first dialog
6. A new dialog will open with a data entry field. Paste the video ID copied in step 2 into the data entry field in the dialog and click "OK"
7. You will be returned to your post editor with the [ yvid ] tag and video ID you posted.
8. Preview your post to see it embedded properly.

Now you can post it and it will appear.

On-topic:
It seems to me that his "followers" do not care whether he is a liar or not (or don't care to know), and are following based upon his "celebrity". So, expect this movement to grow as more ignorant people looking for fame and a feeling of being relevant join....because there are a lot of those people.

SMFH

edit on 1/24/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Chief Spreading Bull of the Stolen Valor Tribe

I am shocked that these people are following a man that they 'should' know is a fake.

"Chief Spreading Bull of the Stolen Valor Tribe"
I like this too! It fits him perfect! heheh

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Slightly off-topic: help tip on embedding YouTube videos

On-topic:
It seems to me that his "followers" do not care whether he is a liar or not (or don't care to know), and are following based upon his "celebrity". So, expect this movement to grow as more ignorant people looking for fame and a feeling of being relevant join....because there are a lot of those people.

SMFH

Thank you for that help, I saved it and will use it the next time.

I agree 100% on what you said, it blows my mind, but that is exactly what will happen.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Pretty sickening, these Indians may turn Christians against the native americans in this country. Christian groups try to help Native Americans and poor people with food pantries around here. I think the tribal leaders of these Indian people should talk to them about disturbing these people in their Holy place. What if all the Christians go and bother the Indians in their holy places.

This kind of action is not good on the part of Native Americans, we do not need more turmoil in this country. Native Americans for the most part are nice people, but they do have some disruptive ones in their midst. In this case, I would say some of the chaotic ones are talking some good native people to follow them. That needs to stop, most Native Americans are very civil people, I would hate to see public sentiment go against their people. Of course that Philips guy wants to create more uncivilized people like himself. More of his kind.

If they keep it up, our Christians will complain that the money given to tribes should be reduced and Christians actually helped and support these tribes getting money more than Athiests and non-christians as a whole do. At least it is that way around here.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Brilliant.

This guy also went AWOL 3 times in the military and was charged with assualt.
He's quite the scummy little liar.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Pretty sickening, these Indians may turn Christians against the native americans in this country. Christian groups try to help Native Americans

Uh...

www.nwpb.org...

www.washingtonpost.com... good/

www.washingtonpost.com...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

m.mic.com...

www.ksl.com...

Mont ana reserves dumping grounds for predatoy priests

Just sayin'.
edit on 24/1/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

If he has a following, it won't last long. Nathan got some tv time and decided he'd get some more.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Nathan Stanard is his name.

Everything about him and this entire fiasco is false.

Chief Speaking Bull#

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Pretty sickening, these Indians may turn Christians against the native americans in this country. Christian groups try to help Native Americans and poor people with food pantries around here. I think the tribal leaders of these Indian people should talk to them about disturbing these people in their Holy place. What if all the Christians go and bother the Indians in their holy places.

This kind of action is not good on the part of Native Americans, we do not need more turmoil in this country. Native Americans for the most part are nice people, but they do have some disruptive ones in their midst. In this case, I would say some of the chaotic ones are talking some good native people to follow them. That needs to stop, most Native Americans are very civil people, I would hate to see public sentiment go against their people. Of course that Philips guy wants to create more uncivilized people like himself. More of his kind.

If they keep it up, our Christians will complain that the money given to tribes should be reduced and Christians actually helped and support these tribes getting money more than Athiests and non-christians as a whole do. At least it is that way around here.

The Indians I know would break this guy's jaw if he came in town starting trouble.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Americans like to harp on about their Freedom Of Speech and Right To Peaceful Protest.

Phillips is only doing what you regard as a cherished right is he not? So what's your problem?

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

He might actually get somewhere if he goes to Rome.

I'm Catholic but even I know that pope is crazy enough to give him what he wants.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

If he has a following, it won't last long. Nathan got some tv time and decided he'd get some more.

I hoping that these people come to their senses.
I understand why HE is doing this, but why they are, well, we'll just have to see how this progresses.
Every day I wake up and wonder if I am in an alternate universe!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join