It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pro and the Con for Bob Lazar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   
This short video brings up the all the arguments against Bob Lazar's story but also talks about why many believe his story is true. I found it a well balanced video with good talking points. It has a little of everything to convert doubters to believers and believers into doubters..
youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I believe Bob.
He has the old take it or leave it attitude.
Whether people doubt him or not, he could care less.

He gave the people of the world the information he knew, what they want to take from it, is up to themselves.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Thing i have a problem with is the IDentimat 2000.
He claims that no one would believe him and it took 30 years to find a picture.

But it has been in magazines as far back 1973.
Radio-Electronics-1973
Page 8. www.americanradiohistory.com...

Could he have read it? and later added it to his story.

I am on the swing with bobs story.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

for me, it was the most fascinating of all ufo-stories i've heard from. but after reading some stuff i'm somewhat confused. i want to believe him but there are some things that doesn't fit.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
This short video brings up the all the arguments against Bob Lazar's story but also talks about why many believe his story is true. I found it a well balanced video with good talking points. It has a little of everything to convert doubters to believers and believers into doubters..
youtu.be...

How many remember him making the original claim some 30 years ago? I was married, working and remember his original proclamation that 1st day.

To me, then, right outta the "breaking news-1st declaration" of this...it all seemed legit outta the news from that day 1.

Anyone else remember that day, and not just reading about it?*

It's like I've said about Trump...I remember him when he was 20, and any opinions of mine are based on watching him for 50 straight years...

Bob Lazar? Same...since his very 1st admission until now....he hasn't swayed.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'm like the poster who posted above me, some of Bob's story is almost believable and some just doesn't make sense. I often wonder if he was used for some sort of cointel' experiment.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
frankly i think this story is bogus, and if you believe in it, you believe in corey goode too

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Watched the one the other day.

I been hoping he changes his name to Yung Lazer and drops a mixtape.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Lazar comes across as genuine for the most part but I don't entirely trust him. What he says does make some sense though, an anti-matter reaction is really one of the only ways to create enough energy to bend space-time, and it would most likely create the glowing orb effect. The real question is whether there's some isotope of element 115 which can produce the reaction Lazar describes.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I believe Lazar's story. What I don't believe is that the craft were/are "alien" spacecraft. I think they are ours and have been since the late 1950's...when the US was working on anti-grav tech and then suddenly in 1957 (I think) we weren't and no one was talking about it.

Lazar's story has some holes in it. I really would like to find someone that knew him in college.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Initially I found his story believable bevause of the way he told it, he had a very natural communication style that didn’t throw any red flags that I could see. I put it in the back of my mind waiting to see if his physics predictions were borne out.

Instead, he acquired a criminal record when he came up with some bizarre scheme involving prostitution, which leads me to believe he’s the type that pursues “get rich quick” schemes and his alien story was probably one of those scams that didn’t get him quite as rich as he thought it would. Anyway, search his criminal record, you’ll see his credibility go roght down the toilet.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
There is a big problem with his education records, there are no records of him attending CalTech & MIT. There are records of him taking courses at Pierce Junior College.

top topics

join