It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phobos II

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Here's an interesting thing:

Death Valley's Sailing Stones

Some straight lines here. I think we had a thread on straight lines in nature a while back?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

So why are YOU not running the NASA imaging team since you know better OH that's right you don't, would you get them all using Picasa I suggest YOU find out how the images are processed before making claims.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Removed my post thread to avoid going off thread.

These ruin's and I do believe them to be just that may or may not have anything to do with us, they could be evidence of war or a stellar disaster perhaps even a neutron star could grazed our ancient solar system with it's emission of deadly neutron radiation but we were far enough away for some life to survive, it does not have to be a war and it does not really have to be anything to do with us BUT I feel some people are sitting on this data, perhaps they are greedy and want any secrets and advancement's it could potentially give to them for themselves or perhaps they fear the affect acknowledgement of such find's may bring to many people of faith - it would not affect my belief and I am a christian but many may find themselves questioning there smaller reality's and also potential economic impacts.
But the truth is I feel they are wrong, in fact it would spur our species on to create new method's to get there and reignite humanity's interest in the past whose secrets may be tantalizingly close but just too far away lying beneath the dust of our neighboring planets - of course it is possible that such secrets also lie right here and the likes of the Smithsonian have been hiding them - the Smithsonian's founder believed in isolated society's but over the years his creation has come into conflict again and again with those that believe that society were linked in the ancient world and his legacy is not the only vested interest.
A roman merchant ship found under the waters off the coast of Brazil complete with amphora was buried by the Brazilian navy whom dumped rock's onto the site to hide it and forbade the guy whom discovered it from further research at the site.
Story's of such cover up's are unfortunately always based on more than a grain of truth so you have to ask yourself why.

edit on 22-1-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I tend to believe it was an ancient nuclear war, spanning several different planets. Before the war, there was advanced civilization sprawling across Earth and Mars, and probably our moon, etc.

Then war erupted and destroyed everything. Mars shows huge scars from being hit by the weapons, and it killed Mars, which was probably a living planet just like Earth.

Our moon craters show the impact of the weapons (and killed the moon as a living small-planet).

Somehow Earth still is alive, but the nuclear war poisoned the planet so much that the aliens left (bc the planet turned poisonous for them). We modern humans are basically just the mutant monkeys that grew up in the poisoned, radioactive Earth.

That's what I believe, anyway. Hindu scriptures and paintings are quite explicit about nuclear bombs being dropped on the advanced, godly civilizations that used to live on Earth.

Plus we can find physical evidence of the ancient nuclear war.

Like in Egypt, many structures seem to be exploded, and some even show rock melted from the weapons.

Plus there are areas of desert with ancient sheets of glass, which can only form from a huge blast of heat.

just my two cents

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
There is some evidence to back the nuclear war idea up such as the radio isotopes on mars indicative if nuclear fission.

Using the technology we currently have the main site would have required a bomb approximately as large as the empire state building in New York but that is with our current fission technology and it is probable the bomb had this yield but physically much smaller.
There are at least two sites of fission evidence on mars.
Now we are a species that could have done this to ourselves as well so remember this.
During the cold war the Soviets decided and planned but thankfully as far as we know never completed a doomsday ship, this vessel was intended to sail around the coasts of the eastern block with particular emphasis upon the Russian coast and if it was attacked or it detected a cloud of radiation coming out of the soviet union (think about Chernobyl) this ship with it's hold packed with fissionable material would have detonated as a single huge nuclear weapon designed to wipe out all life upon the earth, the idea was to throw up a cloud of radiation and fallout that would have blanketed at least the entire northern hemisphere of the planet before drifting over the southern hemisphere.

This is worth watching as well to explain one potential motive for a cover up - POWER and GREED.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I really think if we sent something there we would have a higher chance of finding something then if we went to mars. same with titan, the possibilities are endless.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Cool I'll watch ur videos later on.

As a child of the 80's... hearing about the Cold War in the 50's, is like a different world completely. I'm glad I didn't live in that time.

And to think that the whole world was ready to basically commit suicide for the whole planet (with mutually-assured destruction)...

It seems like a different human species in the 50's. Like it's unimaginable to me that the whole world was so militant and suicidal that everyone was ready to destroy everyone and everything.

I think the Cold War must have been when our alien brethren REALLY started to understand that we were a stupid, primitive, suicidal species. So they must have focused more than ever, on "upgrading" our stupid primitive species.

Then the 60's & 70's, humanity started to mellow the f*ck out, and focus on good things, like love and sex and music and drugs lol.

Hmm so the cusp of the 50's and 60's must have been the single biggest "upgrade" to our stupid species.

They never thought we would be so retarded but we were lol. So we needed them to fix us better, and apparently, they did. They launched us in the opposite direction of love and sensitivity... mushiness, pleasure-seeking / hedonism, etc. Sometimes it seems that humanity was the most "right" in our mentality of the 60's & 70's because life really SHOULD be about pleasure, love, etc.

Hell the 80's were pretty cool too... As a kid of the 80's, it seems we had the biggest renaissance of toys and cartoons lol.

Then the 90's have seen us getting back to struggling with our primitive impulses more, like just look at how entertainment got so much darker and more negative.

But yet even the 90's on, with all our stupid rap music and media soaked with negativity and stupidity and hostility... Even then, we were never willing to blow up the whole planet (like in the 50's Cold War).

.................Um, so that's my 2 cents of the timeline of humans being upgraded in the last few decades lol.

The 90's on, have emphasized a lot of hostility / negativity etc., but it's been within safer parameters than the previous decades.

The aliens know that we need to come-to-terms with our primitive monkey nature, and apparently, we have been doing that since the 90's on. (In safer parameters than before.)

Just imagine what a fascinating science experiment we are, for them to study, lol.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I was 10 in 1980, I remember perhaps the scariest time was just before the mid 80's and believe it or not we nearly had a nuclear war then.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

I was 10 in 1980, I remember perhaps the scariest time was just before the mid 80's and believe it or not we nearly had a nuclear war then.
en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks, I never heard of that! Amazing. Plus, just look at the eyes of the guy who single-handedly prevented nuclear war:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: Village Idiot
a reply to: JimOberg

Were would we be in this world without you armchair critics

Thank you for maintaining a balance

The chair I sat in was in the front row of Mission Control, Houston, where have you parked YOUR butt ?

Well that's it then. I guess we should just marvel at your experience of sitting in a chair and after that we can all leave this site.

I mean, if that idiotic and childish post isn't a sign we're at the end of any intelligent or interesting discussion, I don't know what is.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

To be fair he is actually what he say's he is, he served as an rocket engineer for a great part of his life and he has worked on a few other project's I am sure - probably more than he himself will ever be at liberty to mention.
en.wikipedia.org...

But that does not mean we can not disagree with him or even take his opinion with a healthy dose of salt on occasion as indeed I am sure he does our's.

To be fair we have to stop attacking one another, I have noticed that some of the posts on a lot of threads by a surprisingly large number of members have gotten more aggressive than they perhaps used to be and to my shame I too responded in kind on occasion when meeting such comment's against my own opinion's - fair enough if I am genuinely wrong but otherwise when it is just opinion's clashing well that is another matter but like the saying goes it does take two to tango (well maybe not for some extremely talented contortionist somewhere but you get the idea).

But I will say this, NASA like much of the US government is actually compartmentalized and so one hand often does NOT know what the other is doing.

Remember also Disinformation, spokesmen and paid debunkers do exist, we live today in the age of electronic and psychological warfare and there are many people whom are potential assets to either side in any such online battleground.
Worryingly though we are representing humanity in our search for the truth so whom do THOSE that do deny and hide and knowingly obscure actually represent?.

And remember many of the people on OUR side of that line are also ex NASA.
But the cover up goes right back to the day's probably even before the Apollo and perhaps even back further to way before the Roswell incident and indeed perhaps even back to the Aurora incident or shortly there after.
www.alternatememories.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

.... But I will say this, NASA like much of the US government is actually compartmentalized and so one hand often does NOT know what the other is doing.....

Well, it's just that whenever some UFO fairy tale comes up regarding activities I was right in the middle of [like the STS-48 mission, or the dropped thermal blanket on STS-88], the internet is overflowing with nonsense, ignorant fabrications, and nasty accusations against my colleagues and mentors. Don't presume to make excuses or me. The classified projects I've been associated with [navigation operations on the DoD's STS-27 mission, for example] are limited by not revealing technical details, they do not involve lying about things that might have happened.

Astronauts Cooper and Mitchell reached their UFO views via experiences and conversations not associated in any way with NASA. As to NASA 'secrets', here:

Gordon Cooper didn't hide any NASA space secrets, and on this Russian interview about 60 min in, he describes how he looked over every inch of the Apollo film and saw no sign of any alien activity.
www.youtube.com...
or
youtu.be...

Edgar Mitchell to UFO convention, at time 10:35 = “I have had no first-hand experience even in the astronaut program, saw nothing on the moon -- no villages no structures etc, like have been claimed, and have had no UFO experiences myself except for the fact of meeting all these fine research people....”
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Labtech, you sound like a person who might think it possible that Apollo astronauts encontered UFOs during moon flights.

If so, on what factual bsis?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

The chair I sat in was in the front row of Mission Control, Houston, where have you parked YOUR butt ?

Well that's it then. I guess we should just marvel at your experience of sitting in a chair and after that we can all leave this site.

I mean, if that idiotic and childish post isn't a sign we're at the end of any intelligent or interesting discussion, I don't know what is.

I thought it was an informational response to a comment by 'Village Idiot" "Were would we be in this world without you armchair critics "
edit on 23-1-2019 by JimOberg because: x

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Let's just say there is a Santa Claus, of course you will probably claim that mean's a comet or something.
I have no doubt you know a lot more than you would ever be either at liberty or of the persuasion to let on.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

I thought it was an informational response to a comment by 'Village Idiot" "Were would we be in this world without you armchair critics "

I'm sure you did.

The military and those serving are often accused or suspected of doing some pretty nefarious things on this site. That's the nature of the beast. There are also those who may have served at some point in time and because of that, claim to know things that most flag officers aren't cleared to. That too comes with the territory.

Those of us who have served or are currently serving, don't take it as a personal insult though.

Share what you can, keep mum about that which you can't. Other than that, everyone is entitled to say what they think and believe.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Let's just say there is a Santa Claus, of course you will probably claim that mean's a comet or something.
I have no doubt you know a lot more than you would ever be either at liberty or of the persuasion to let on.

Are you referring to the famous quote from Apollo-8? Please explain why anybody would seriously think it was code talk for some hush-hush observation. Seriously?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
double post

edit on 26-1-2019 by JimOberg because: hiccup

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Are you referring to the famous quote from Apollo-8? Please explain why anybody would seriously think it was code talk for some hush-hush observation. Seriously?

It certainly gave the "appearance" of code talk for some hush-hush observation. At least it did for thousands, and perhaps millions of people. I personally don't care what was meant by it and look at it as "one more curious thing said by people in space".

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

It certainly gave the "appearance" of code talk for some hush-hush observation. At least it did for thousands, and perhaps millions of people. I personally don't care what was meant by it and look at it as "one more curious thing said by people in space".

The 'appearance'? It was Christmas and the crew had just discovered they weren't going to die, and you think some sort of upbeat seasonally-keyed jest wasn't entirely appropriate when they knew the whole planet was awaiting their appearance from behind the moon with news of the results of their life-or-death rocket burn? You do realize that was the context, don't you?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join