It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could some of us be ET without knowing?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I remember a very long time ago I didn't feel right and I ended up in the doctor's office. The nurse checked my temperature and then rechecked it. After a series of questions she said "I'm just going to put your temperature down as normal." Obviously my genes are different than a lot of the people here in the Southern US. I sometimes wonder if they are all some type of alien hybrid able to tolerate and enjoy indoor winter temperatures near 80 F with jackets and sweaters still on. I am sometimes hot with the temperature in the 60's. There's definitely a lot of aliens around here I believe. Some of the drivers must be from an alien planet called Slowsville as well.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
can we define alien as

: something living/non living that is not from earth , however is put into a normal human being on earth? that is a human being on earth being infected with something( maybe virus/bacteria from outside the earth that manage to get into the earth because they reside in the comet or something and is able to withstand the high heat during their impact to earth)? haha.... because i read of something about SARS or maybe other new viruses are microorganisms from outside the earth? if so, SARS patient should be aliens also? hmm........

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Hmmmm....well, my sisters and I used to joke with my mother that we must be alien hybrids or something. Now bear with me here. Fairly recently my mother told us pf a time when she was about 12 that she had been walking home from a friend's house about about a mile from here's. She said that when she was almost home she saw a kind of tall, gray creature dart very quickly into the trees lining the way. It scared her so much she screamed and ran all the way back her house. The next morning she and my grandmother went to the spot where it had darted off and they found nothing. Now my mother said she was certain of what she saw and that she wasn't seeing things. Well, my mother got married at 18 and she and my father wanted children but for some off reason they just couldn't have children. Oddly enough it was my mother who just couldn't bear children. But mysteriously when she was in her 30's she became pregnant with my oldest sister without the aid of fertility procedures. Mind you back in the 70's fertility practices were basically nonexistent, especially for Middle Class people. All I can tell you is that where we lived at the time the property was primarily swamplamd and wilderness save for a trailer park near the property. I'm not saying I totally believe in being perhaps an alien induced hybrid but I am open to the possibility if proof can be found.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
[edit on 28-2-2005 by crustas]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
If you went to the doctor and an hour later a group of armed guards came and took you away to a secret ungerground base, then you could suspect you are of ET physiology.

That's about it. Not a game to play with, at all.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by hrtw
can we define alien as

: something living/non living that is not from earth , however is put into a normal human being on earth?

You are meant to be talking about alien implants, too?
Because if it is so, then an implanted human being is actually an alien-human hybrid depending on whether that implant is alive, or not.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Some would say we are all Aliens. Like the sex cult reailiens.
You only have to search around ATS to find topics of religion and Aliens or Aliens created man.
Not my ideas but they have been tossed around the board.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
i dont think im an alien,ive tried many times to rip off my face,no luck,jus scars..tons and tons of scars.. good luck for everyone else

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Now, now. Behave guys. The rules state no ridicule here.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
im being nice,im jus simply stating that i couldnt be an alien cause ive tried pulling off my face

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
For some reason, this reminded me of an episode of Amazing Stories (back in the day)...

Some kid had many things weird happen to him and realized he wasn't completely human until the end where his parents decided to 'move away' (except he thought that 'moving away' meant to a nother city/state -- but to another planet).

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by crustas
I wonder if some of us could be aliens without our conscious knowing about the fact?

and

Will be a place in time were somekind of signal will reveal our alien innerself ?

It is my understanding from my alien contacts and my personal experience that yes, we can be alien without knowing about the fact. In fact, most who are, are not aware of it on a physical level. However, the only way a human can be part alien is by a connection from before our lives, which is spiritual, not physical.

Beings of different worlds cannot mate to create hybrids because it is biologically impossible for all parties. Hybrids were created between humans and a few particular alien races by the particular alien races, entirely by technology, not by intercourse. The hybrid people cannot survive in the elements of Earth or of the other parent worlds. There are no more hybrids being created with humans, btw. It was stopped by the organization of visiting races.

All humans who have personal alien contact are related to another race, either directly- meaning they have lived on another world in another race for a previous life, or they have inherited a relationship as offspring of those directly related. This is the natural course of advancing life throughout the Universe, and bringing our worlds together.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

Originally posted by crustas
I wonder if some of us could be aliens without our conscious knowing about the fact?

and

Will be a place in time were somekind of signal will reveal our alien innerself ?

It is my understanding from my alien contacts and my personal experience that yes, we can be alien without knowing about the fact. In fact, most who are, are not aware of it on a physical level. However, the only way a human can be part alien is by a connection from before our lives, which is spiritual, not physical.

Beings of different worlds cannot mate to create hybrids because it is biologically impossible for all parties. Hybrids were created between humans and a few particular alien races by the particular alien races, entirely by technology, not by intercourse. The hybrid people cannot survive in the elements of Earth or of the other parent worlds. There are no more hybrids being created with humans, btw. It was stopped by the organization of visiting races.

All humans who have personal alien contact are related to another race, either directly- meaning they have lived on another world in another race for a previous life, or they have inherited a relationship as offspring of those directly related. This is the natural course of advancing life throughout the Universe, and bringing our worlds together.

Thanks for your information.
Crustas

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Hmm, I dont think I'm an alien, though I do wonder, with all the urges I have to enslave the human species.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
You may be on to something there, iori. I must admit, I've always thought it strange how whenever I'm near livestock, I become insanely curious as to what they'd look like turned inside out.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Hmm, I dont think I'm an alien, though I do wonder, with all the urges I have to enslave the human species.

I just want to enslave anyone who has ever made me really, really angry and pestered me, like the little gray haired, skinny elf of a woman who lives upstairs from me.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen
I just want to enslave anyone who has ever made me really, really angry and pestered me, like the little gray haired, skinny elf of a woman who lives upstairs from me.

Sure, you are fed up with those Reptilians, right?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Earth Sister,

I found your website interesting,
but found it odd, that all the council members
you describe are male.

Do you have any comments on this?

thanx

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
All Humans(which are reptilian hybrid) and Reptilians humanoid are alien on this Earth...

That is why there were not any trace of human in past...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join