It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could some of us be ET without knowing?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I wonder if some of us could be aliens without our conscious knowing about the fact?

and

Will be a place in time were somekind of signal will reveal our alien innerself ?

thanks in advance for the feedback
crustas

[edit on 27-2-2005 by crustas]

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Not me, maybe those of you who wonder though might have cause for concern.

Keep an eye open.

JAK

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I am unawares of anyone likely to be an alien on ATS.

Jack

[edit on 27/2/05 by JAK]

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
I am unawares of anyone likely to be an alien on ATS.

Jack

[edit on 27/2/05 by JAK]

Yes, you are unware, but how could you know?
crustas

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Are you suggesting Asala? We may be anscestors but until then no idea.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Im open minded on such things, There could well be those who are of Alien decent, due to the amount of alien abductions and the storys of the abductee's seeing children who looked more or less human,

also reminds me of a film *The Astronaut's Wife *

[edit on 27-2-2005 by asala]

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
What is this ASALA? And why so obvious if you were trying to make it some kind of code?

Anyways, it could be entirely possible that life is foreign, but if it flourished here, isn't it entirely Earthly?

JAK

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jawapunk
What is this ASALA?

Umm, check the post above yours.

And why so obvious if you were trying to make it some kind of code?

It was a joke.

Jack

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   

What is this ASALA? And why so obvious if you were trying to make it some kind of code?

Anyways, it could be entirely possible that life is foreign, but if it flourished here, isn't it entirely Earthly?

Some of us, Humans, could not be so much Human as they think they are.
Crustas

[edit on 27-2-2005 by crustas]

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Personally, I don't think I'm an alien. However, I'm in direct contact with Aliens, I feel human as much as anyone else.

If I was an Alien, I'd know about it. Aliens wouldn't like to expose their own species to the hostility of humans! That should be well considered in this thread.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Its the hybrid theory here again!

There could well be some out there... but we won't know, they are there to deceive us, so we can't know. And lets face it, if they can make people forget abductions, well.

Or they could be able to shapeshift. Or another interesting theory is that we will evolve to be just like them oneday, so we are the aliens, just less evolved.

Ho hum, hope im not one. It'd put a new perspective on things if I was. And I can't be bothered right now, Gordon.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
that's one of the most wierd questions I've ever heard...

Of course it is always a possibility and almost confirmed reality that in the the world there are people who are NOT aliens. So obviously they wouldn't know if they were aliens cuz they aint B

[edit on 27-2-2005 by 00PS]

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
No, Im sure you'd know that something was "different".

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Anubis_

That's right, but it still shouldn't mean that a person IS an alien. It could be possible that a person is born genetically manipulated , to possess alien capabilities, but he/she could still be considered human. Also, if aliens invade your mind and grant you unique capabilities for testing reasons, that could still cause you interesting effects. Still, if aliens are pleased with your efforts, they may do everything to make the contact comfortable for you.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It would be exposed the first time a "humalien" (I know, I know
) got sick and had a blood test done, or died and was autopsied. Unless the entire medical community is in on the conspiracy.

I must admit, when I was a kid I used to think that maybe I was an alien, coz I always felt so different to everyone else, like I never fit in and my brain worked differently or something. Then I finally realized that I was just a weirdo and graduated to thinking maybe I was Jesus.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   

To be able to feel "different" we need something to compare with.

With what/who would you compare the difference?

I am not talking about physical aspect, otherwise there will be no doubt.
crustas

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
It would be exposed the first time a "humalien" (I know, I know
) got sick and had a blood test done, or died and was autopsied. Unless the entire medical community is in on the conspiracy.

I must admit, when I was a kid I used to think that maybe I was an alien, coz I always felt so different to everyone else, like I never fit in and my brain worked differently or something. Then I finally realized that I was just a weirdo and graduated to thinking maybe I was Jesus.

maybe you are or maybe you're not, but you still don't know.
crustas

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by crustas

To be able to feel "different" we need something to compare with.

With what/who would you compare the difference?

I am not talking about physical aspect, otherwise there will be no doubt.
crustas

I don't know because we have no idea how an alien/human hybrid would react in society. Im sure there would be something cosmetically or mentally that would raise some eyebrows. If someone was crossed genetically with an alien, they would pick up some of their traits. i.e. strange blood type, heightened brain activity, or physical traits. Upon further study, Im sure a scientist would be able to spot an abnormality within the genes.

However, thats all speculation though. We obviously have no idea what traits would be visible through cross breeding.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I was thinking of this like 30min ago so I jumper online and BAM there is already a topic.
I'm not sure if there are or not. As long as they do'nt take my blood then I will be happy to share a beer with them. Just do'nt come round for one when I'am in bed, I'm trying to sleep.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
If you have ever been to a doctor and they treated you as a sick human then I would suspect you are indeed a human being. That doesn't mean you were born on the planet earth, but at least you have the exact same physical makeup of the rest of us.

If you went to the doctor and an hour later a group of armed guards came and took you away to a secret ungerground base, then you could suspect you are of ET physiology.

[edit on 27-2-2005 by Frith]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join