It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Iowa Rep. Steve King Lament the Loss of White Nationalism?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
There's nothing wrong with being a white nationalist.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

What have any Nazis ever done in respect to building walls? Hitler is not known for wall building and I don't know of any fascists famous for building walls anywhere.

The Atlantic Wall (German: Atlantikwall) was an extensive system of coastal defence and fortifications built by Nazi Germany between 1942 and 1944 along the coast of continental Europe and Scandinavia as a defence against an anticipated Allied invasion of Nazi-occupied Europe from the United Kingdom during World War II.
Wiki

Most Jewish ghettos were established in 1940 and 1941. Subsequently, many ghettos were sealed from the outside, walled off with brickwork, or enclosed with barbed wire. In the case of sealed ghettos, any Jew found leaving there could be shot.
Wiki

Just saying.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Merit based immigration has long since died.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Did you read the definition I posted on that term on the prior page? Are you OK with that definition? Do you still see nothing wrong with being associated with that term/definition?+

Asking for myself, and a better understanding of belief systems.
edit on 12-1-2019 by FilthyUSMonkey because: Edit for clarity

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

"White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which holds the belief that white people are a race and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity. Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of a white nation"

"They hold that white people should maintain their majority in majority-white countries"

Amusing you all want a "White Ethnostate" on non-white land you had to genocide to occupy

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

When you center your nationalism along racial lines you are wrong because race, or any identity group for that matter, isn’t a nation. It means you hold allegiance to phenotypes, scientific racism, and not to your territory and the people who live in it.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

When you center your nationalism along racial lines you are wrong because race, or any identity group for that matter, isn’t a nation. It means you hold allegiance to phenotypes, scientific racism, and not to your territory and the people who live in it.

But what if you happen to be white and a nationalist? Surprised even you have bought into the SJW twisting of words by putting white in front of nationalist they conveniently made all white men who love their country racist.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

any nationalism is Toxic, left right, race-based etc

they put the word white in there themselves, they created "white-nationalism" meaning what it means, white nationalism was created to mean what it means

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

But what if you happen to be white and a nationalist? Surprised even you have bought into the SJW twisting of words by putting white in front of nationalist they conveniently made all white men who love their country racist.

It’s either accurate or not, you either believe in white or black or race nationalism or not. Nationalism proper, on the other hand, has made the world a better place.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
There is nothing wrong with White Nationalism. There are any number of enthnicslly homogenous populations throughout the world in many countries. The issue is that the Globalists don’t want homogenous European populations to be able to defend themselves from global destruction as they are trying to bring down Western civilization. Therefore, you must attach negativity to the very idea.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FilthyUSMonkey

I can't believe you would post something like this which bears no relation to anything. Your Atlantic Wall was a military fortification built during wartime. No one has ever suggested it was built for racist purposes.

Hitler did not create Jewish ghettos. They existed in many countries like Russia and Poland before Hitler ever came to power. To suggest they were a Nazi creation is disingenuous.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

You are racking up the Flags and stars from me today!

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

What happens? You are turning nationalism (patriotism) into a racial issue. The Term "White Nationalist" has a specific meaning. Words and phrases have specific meaning.

White nationalist groups espouse white supremacist or white separatist ideologies, often focusing on the alleged inferiority of nonwhites. Groups listed in a variety of other categories - Ku Klux Klan, neo-Confederate, neo-Nazi, racist skinhead, and Christian Identity - could also be fairly described as white nationalist.
Source

What about American Nationalist? Or just simply Patriot? Why use the racially charged term, unless that is exactly what you mean, and intend to convey?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Merit based immigration has long since died.

Maybe for the crowd you get your opinions from. I think purely race based immigration is dead. Perhaps you believe it is wrong to vet immigrants but that is not current policy. If anyone prominent believes merit based immigration is dead, they are not saying so publicly.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FilthyUSMonkey

Because that is the point of ATS?

SMH

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

homogenous European populations

No basis in science. There have been migrations in and out of Europe by thousands of ethic groups for the last 40,000 years, and that included mating with other Homo species (Homo Neanderthals, Denisovans). !0,000 years ago the entire population had black skin. Check out some of the advances made in genetics and archaeology. Do some science research. There is no "master Race" in Europe.

Come into the 21st century. It is nice and warm and factual in here.

edit on 12-1-2019 by FilthyUSMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Did you read the definition I posted on that term on the prior page? Are you OK with that definition? Do you still see nothing wrong with being associated with that term/definition?+

I can understand you opposition to yuor definition of white nationalism since you apparently don't identify as white. I am curious what you find wrong with the definition of nationalism that you posted:

Nationalism is a political, social, and economic ideology and movement characterized by the promotion of the interests of a particular nation,[1] especially with the aim of gaining and maintaining the nation's sovereignty (self-governance) over its homeland.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Because that is the point of ATS?

SMH

Letting the poster know that I appreciate the contributions to the discussion with well thought out posts.

I don't star for snarky hateful post, or those that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. To keep tis post on topic, I would like to thank Propagandalf for his positive contribution to this topic.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

I can understand you opposition to yuor definition of white nationalism since you apparently don't identify as white. I am curious what you find wrong with the definition of nationalism that you posted:

Nationalism is a political, social, and economic ideology and movement characterized by the promotion of the interests of a particular nation,[1] especially with the aim of gaining and maintaining the nation's sovereignty (self-governance) over its homeland.

If you read my post, you may have notice that I wrote words below that citation:

Nationalism is a political, social, and economic ideology and movement characterized by the promotion of the interests of a particular nation,[1] especially with the aim of gaining and maintaining the nation's sovereignty (self-governance) over its homeland. Wiki I think most folks can get behind that sentiment. Sort of a synonym for "patriotic." However when you put a word like "white" in front of it...

Pay attention now. My comment below the citation was:

I think most folks can get behind that sentiment. Sort of a synonym for "patriotic." However when you put a word like "white" in front of it...

So, now that we have cleared up that misunderstanding...

ETA:

since you apparently don't identify as white

I don't walk around thinking to myself "gee, better keep focusing on identifying as white, identifying as white, identifying as white..." So no. I don't think about my ethnic heritage very much, although I do dabble in genealogy. Did the 23 & me thing. Turns out I share 100% of my DNA with modern Scandinavian and Irish people. Am I white enough to pass?
edit on 12-1-2019 by FilthyUSMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

So you support Black Nationalism? or any Race-based Nationalism? you Support Indigenous Nationalism?

you would support the Natives genociding you, deporting you etc because you are on Native land...

you snowflakes who complain about Identity politics, and "left racism" and you sit here and say nothing is wrong with WHITE nationalism...

I knew this topic would start exposing some people

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join