It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Satanic Replacements

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Hello,

This is The Situation I Believe That I Am in, as Well as Many Other People out There Most Likely.
This is Will Be Considered a Theory, But Personally For me, It is a Fact with The Personal Evidence of The Satanic Replacements in My Life.

Now, I Will Have To Explain The Concept of The Satanic Replacements.

The Satanic Replacements, Are Something That is Known as a "Time-Traveler", Somewhat Relatable to John Titor's Story, And Their Existence is From Something That is Known as "The Many-World's" Interpretation, Also Called "Alternative Histories" or "Time-lines", And Were Once Originally People From The History of Reality We Are In, as In Our Time-Line of The Ever Changing Future, And Set Past.

What They Had Done, Was That, From a Different Future, They Had Traveled Back into The Same Past of The History of Reality, as Corrupted And Wickedly Evil Versions of Themselves, Which Their Future as another "branch" And Ours Once Had The Same Past History, And Set in Motion The Events Throughout History of The Ancient Past And The Modern Day. This Concept is What is Called the "Many-Worlds" or "Time-Travel Collision",
where Two Futures Collide into The Same Present Moment as Time-Travelers.

Anyone You Know or Love Could Be Killed And Replaced By Another Version of Themselves, As in, Your Grandmother Might Not Be The Same Grandmother You Grew Up With, Or Sister Might Be Acting Very Differently as In Going From Loving You as Her Older Brother And Being Very Nice, To Being Extremely Hateful and Mean To Your Face For No Reason That Would Make Any Sense, Or Possibly The Love of your Life Was Sexually Tortured To Death By an Evil Version of Yours and Herself, And Was Replaced And Acts 180 Degrees Opposite of What You Remembered of Her.

And Then At Your Place of Employment, The Coworkers Turn a 180 degree as well for no reason, And Even Try to Deceive you to your face, Like With a "Telepathy", And Reading Your Mind in front of you, And With Things like the UFO Phenomenon Revealing itself to you Giving you False Signs in The Sky combating each other, Meanwhile The Satanic Replacements Buy as much time as they can and try to stop you from Realizing the truth, as Well as Ruin your Life And Emotionally Wound you as much as they can, As Well as Steal the assets of The Things you need from out of your Safe, and steal things like your car keys and Debit Card, And Charge the Card.

The Situation Doesn't End There, Then The Satanic Replacements Force you to take a False Mental Diagnoses, And Your Mental Health Staff, The Doctors, The Police Officers, And The Government Employees Related to The Programs You Would Use Like Social Security, All End up Becoming Satanic Replacements. Furthermore Onwards, The People in Power Around The World End Up Becoming Satanic Replacements, And The Religious Leaders, And Etc. The Satanic Replacements Will Replace Anyone or Anything To Accomplish The Goal. And Also You End up Receiving Police officers and INTERPOL at The Door of your place of living Multiple Times, All The While Not Being Able To Defend yourself with your own hands because, Whell, The Satanic Replacements will just have you Incarcerated or Institutionalized in Rehabilitation and/or mental health facilities.

Meanwhile, Imagine Receiving Visions and Spiritual Experiences With The Said People in Your Life, And Any Possible Prophetic Dreams Relating To The Situation.

For Example, I Have Received Many Visions or Experiences of Sight in My mind of People in my life and that i come across, Torturing People To Death in a sexual way or not. Like an Ex Coworker, Eating Someone Alive in The Woods in a More Rural Area of The United States, Local To The Area. Also, A Person in The City, Having a Discussion with me in The Woods, And Being Able to Read my mind and tell me the thoughts i was Having, As Well as, Also Telling you possible lies About the situation your in to the face. Also a Female i Had Been Attracted to, Was Telepathic to me at The workplace, And When i had Thought things in my head about her She Responded with a Body Que, And Impersonated The Virgin Mary, As Well as other coworkers There Doing similar Things, Like the majority of them talking to me like telepathy in my head and being able to speak to me through your mouth, like a Spirit-from-their Body Possession.

Like a Line Chef Who Knew What i was thinking, and when i was contemplating in my head about walking out on the place, He Looked at me and said " JUST LEAVE.", And The Boss There Working Me Extra Hard With Too many double shifts and work load as well as Telling me to Take Medications All while considered legally Disabled on a false mental diagnoses, And Coworkers Telling me to my face they were reading my mind.

While there are other people on the opposite spectrum, Confirming to you whats going on with you and being honest to a Degree, But then you always have to accept, That The Enemies of The Satanic Replacements, May have to Deceive you to deceive the devil, Which Puts you into a situation where you can never tell the difference between ally or enemy, And The Lines are Blurred.

One Thing I Remember, is That a Woman I Had Met in This Lifetime and Know The Name of as Well as i am related to,
Had Her voices come to me for several years now, with one of them saying She was an Egyptian God. as well as a Communication in the spirit. When approached, or that side of my family is contacted, They deny everything and act as if they know nothing or that im some crazy guy, But When i Had anonymously Look Up Their Social Media, They have Egyptian Mythology, Hieroglyphs, And Depictions of Egyptian Gods, Right There on Their Social Media Profiles Like "Pintrest" And "Instagram.", And They lie straight to your face about it. As well as some family members Confirming some of the things i say to them, ABOUT BEING A SATANIC REPLACEMENT. As Well as the Conversations with their "spirits" And Their "duplicates", Like When these DEMONIC THINGS, Had Told me themselves about killing and replacing all the people i loved and cared about, Like Even Possibly My Parents And Close Old highschool Friends.

The thing about the woman i had met above, was that I had loved this woman very much, But i have recurring dreams of herself and i being reindeer, and in that dream i loved her as a reindeer couple, and at the end of the dream every time, A Satanic Replacement Version of herself as a human Shows me The Head of my beloved and breaks my heart at the end of the dream every time.

And Other Dreams, Where I Had Been in My Hometown, And There was Two Body Caskets, And Inside The Casket was The Woman i loved, And A Voice Came to me and said " And they say the one who was trying to save them", And At The end of the dream She Somehow Becomes Raised from The Dead inside The Metallic futuristic Casket. In The Other Casket was a Male i didnt know or recognize, and a Child of The Woman, And They Were Raised Too.

And Then There are Dreams, Where i have been Treated Very nicely by this woman, And Very Mean as well.

So Then i Had considered Everything That i Know, And Had Realized the Egyptian Mythology, And This is How i Came to The Conclusion of The Satanic Replacements. The Egyptian Gods and Sumerian, Are Considered Twins of eachother, Like Isis and Nephthys, And Osiris And Seth, And Anubis and Horus, and Apep And RA. And so i pieced that together, and realized what the Devil is, And its Like a Corrupted Jesus from the Many-World's

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
sounds like drugs are involved

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SevenSkies

I find your arbitrary and inconsistent use of capital letters at the beginning of almost every word very distracting.

Can someone else paraphrase for me?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

everyone in his life has turned on him and been replaced by Satanic clones

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I hate when that happens!

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

interesting times we live in, to be fair I could buy into an elite cloning facility that's for sure
edit on 6-1-2019 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Too much dxm

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: mshahiddev

Too much dxm

i have not taken anything like a hallucinogen in the past 10 years, and rarely any pain medication throughout my whole life, The Entire Experience is Related To my Sober Waking World,

And I Dont Drink alcohol as well, for many, many years with only a drink here and there a few times a year on occasion . Hate The Feeling.

Also, I Do not engage into any Psychedelics.
edit on 6-1-2019 by SevenSkies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Sounds a lot like schizophrenia.
Take care.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
If You've Ever seen rick and morty, The Satanic Replacements Are similar to this episode of The Citadel of Ricks, Except There either really like that with paralell universes, And/or Time-Travel, Or straight up Clones of themselves From like a Test-Tube, But if the test tube baby way was right, the clone wouldn't Grow and age fast enough IN THIS REALITY from the present moment of replacing them, (Who Knows, Maybe?)

But i Literally View it Like there being a duplicate practically identical to the person they are replacing.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Ignore those who don't believe. What you are describing has to be lived through to believe, and even when it happens most everyone will automatically deny it is happening or even possible, even though it is happening to them right then.

I have been through a time in 1997 in Arizona where there was a gang of people all moved into a nice apartment complex, and they were totally possessed by something with the power to do telepathy, and they used telepathy on me and challenged me to "do something" about it. But I knew what was going on and challenged them right back with weapons on my person.

They were expecting fear and received something else they couldn't cope with as far as causing any physical harm, but they victimized other tenants there when I wasn't around.

If you are experiencing telepathy, and it is threatening and evil, then there is only one explanation for it. You must already understand where it is coming from. Stuff like this is not known or believed by 99 percent of the sheeple population, so it is a tough nut to crack.
Get it gone anyway you can.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The Following Thread Link,

The Rise And Fall of The Stars In Heaven

Goes Along With The Thread "The Satanic Replacements",

With The Understanding of The Concept in The Beginning of This Thread,

And The Description Afterwards, The Rise And Fall of The Stars in Heaven Thread Begins to Make Sense,
With The Under Standing of That These "Morning Stars", Of Isaiah "How Have You Fallen From Heaven,...."
And Revelation " I am The Bright Morning Star." As Duplicates of Each other as time-travelers, As Well as,

In The Bible, Jesus Had Called a Disciple Satan, And Also The Bible Talks About "Testing Those Who Claim to be a Disciple, but are Not.", Which is why i had Said at The End, That The Devil is Probably a Corrupted Jesus From The Many-World's.

That Whole Command of Father, Mother, Son, And holy Spirit, Is a "Satanic Replacement" of Itself,
Christ V.S. Antichrist

Holy Spirit V.S. Unholy Spirit

God The Father V.S. Backwards God The Father

As Well as , The Archangel Michael and Jesus Christ Linked to each other as well as " A Star Fallen From Heaven" Named Abaddon, With The Keys to The Abyss, A Fallen Star Against a Fallen Star.

The Linked Thread Correlates Men to Angels and Angels to Stars.

THE RISE AND FALL OF THE STARS IN HEAVEN

A Composition Articled By "SevenSkies"
(Seven Skies As Above The Firmament, Separated From The Seven Seas So Below The Firmamant)

(John 10:34) Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’?

This Article Is Composed as a Way of Describing The Balance Between Good And Evil, And The Rise And Fall of The Angels In Heaven, And That The Angels Are Humans, And That There are Stars for Every Angel, And That The Human Race Is Going To Become "as numerous as the stars in the sky.", And That There Are Angels on The Earth Today. As Well as, From The Fall of The Human Race From Antiquity, is The Root Cause of The Fall From Heaven.

(Romans 3:23) "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"

(Romans 3:12) "there is no one who does good, not even one.”

(Luke 18:19) “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone."

The Rise And Fall of The Stars In Heaven
edit on 6-1-2019 by SevenSkies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Not quite.

The Fallen Watchers created multiple replicas of God's Earth and this is where the UFO's, lost spirits, ghosts move into when they suddenly vanish.

Scientists have said that there are multiple realities running parallel with this one.

Karma will dictate which of these realities we swap with. So imagine a few million versions of Earth. You are nice to a person. Karma will make your spirit swap with another version of Earth that is slightly better.

Daemons, devils, negative entities have orders to suggest to those around you to treat you badly. This often occurs via full-on possession of their host body, hence the rapid mood swings.

ALL of these alternate realities are going to be terminated by God during Yahushua's 1000 Year Reign, which is why all hell has been breaking lose recently. They know their time is up, hence the Industrial Revolution was necessary to build a UFO fleet to combat Jesus when He returns.

Don't worry about the daemonic attacks because they are all weak and a bunch of cowardly losers anyway.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Not quite.

The Fallen Watchers created multiple replicas of God's Earth and this is where the UFO's, lost spirits, ghosts move into when they suddenly vanish.

Scientists have said that there are multiple realities running parallel with this one.

Karma will dictate which of these realities we swap with. So imagine a few million versions of Earth. You are nice to a person. Karma will make your spirit swap with another version of Earth that is slightly better.

Daemons, devils, negative entities have orders to suggest to those around you to treat you badly. This often occurs via full-on possession of their host body, hence the rapid mood swings.

ALL of these alternate realities are going to be terminated by God during Yahushua's 1000 Year Reign, which is why all hell has been breaking lose recently. They know their time is up, hence the Industrial Revolution was necessary to build a UFO fleet to combat Jesus when He returns.

Don't worry about the daemonic attacks because they are all weak and a bunch of cowardly losers anyway.

Just as The Scientists say there may be parallel realities running at the same time as ours, But That Means if There Are Multiple Realities, it is said that atoms and their electrons are multiversal objects, and that wee too are multiversal objects. Then Also, The Separation between past, present, and future as an illusion as said by physicists like albert einstein, As well as the realities running at the same time, is the meaning of "Anything that ever could happen, or will happen, has happened." of the many-world's , And Something Happened From Other Futures Then, into our original past.

As Said the faster and slower you travel, you end up time-traveling, Like So.

And This,

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Schizophrenia is one hell of a drug.

Dreams are dreams, I've had dreams of a drunk Doctor Who trying to drive a Volkswagen beetle, a UFO that was a blue flip flop, and god knows what else.

At least you are getting R.E.M sleep, that's good.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Why you? Wouldn't it have been a lot easier to just replace you? Why is everybody around you dispensable, but not you?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Have you tried talking a walk in the park?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Why you? Wouldn't it have been a lot easier to just replace you? Why is everybody around you dispensable, but not you?

This my Theory.....
But i Mean, Its up for debate...

+

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
sounds like drugs are involved

Or a rough draft of a Sci Fi novel.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join