It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers stole 18,000 documents related to 9/11; are releasing them as their ransoms aren't met

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Will be fascinating if true.

But I will let someone else download and open files from a self proclaimed hacker group.

Sound's safe

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Dear DarkOverlord,

Please make my 2019 a more pleasurable one by nailing the butts of whomever is responsible for 911 and making public all the documentation you can regarding this abomination. I am looking forward to this more than you will ever imagine, and I cannot wait for the excuses, backstabbing and Teflon suits. Let it rip!

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: lightedhype

I'll believe it when I see it.
To me 9/11 is one of those conspiracies that we will never get to the bottom of. Safe with JFK and the Moon landings.

For some reason I think 9/11 is one of the reasons the "deep state" is so scared of Trump.

They are afraid of being exposed and are trying desperately to make him out to be a "conspiracy theorist " so when and if he does release that info half the country wont believe it.

They are scared of something

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I'm thinking maybe you could isolate the damage by opening on a virtual machine like Tails linux that comes preloaded for anonymity

Spin up an instance on AWS and open it
edit on 2-1-2019 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Q: Hi, thedarkoverlord, Have you considered that information may well be used crash the monetary system you hope to be compensated in? A: Fantastic question, mate. We're not concerned about that as we receive our payments only in internet money like Bitcoin. The monetary crash will be your problem. We always advise our clients to diversify and acquire different convertible currencies.

Is Dark Overlord an Aussie?
edit on 2-1-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

To me 9/11 is one of those conspiracies that we will never get to the bottom of. Safe with JFK and the Moon landings.

For some reason I think 9/11 is one of the reasons the "deep state" is so scared of Trump.
They are afraid of being exposed and are trying desperately to make him out to be a "conspiracy theorist " so when and if he does release that info half the country wont believe it.
They are scared of something.

Oh..no doubt! This was abundantly clear when key Republican leaders bad-mouthed and avoided candidate Donald Trump in 2015/2016. They hurriedly read through the many consistent statements this surprise front-runner had made over the past 20 years, and pooped their suits!

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Fair enough. But I work in the industry and I could download the files directly if I so choose. I do not know where they come from, other than a public Google Drive download.

The NSA may be able to track and monitor our every move, but guess what? They cannot bring any of that
# to court without authorized warrants first because it is illegal for them to collect that data in the first place and they are not about to devote their legal resources to your local county courthouse.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

A: Fantastic question, mate.

I sense that Dark Overlord is in the United Kingdom, since he references British Spy Agency GCHQ, in 3 of his answers during the Q&A on page-1 on this thread.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

They are scared of something.

Oh..no doubt! This was abundantly clear when key Republican leaders bad-mouthed and avoided candidate Donald Trump in 2015/2016. They hurriedly read through the many consistent statements this surprise front-runner had made over the past 20 years, and pooped their suits!

And since Mueller was heavily involved in the 9/11 investigation he is going to be exposed as well.

So he really needs to find something on Trump

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I wouldn't get my hopes up.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I'm going to go review Q's statements regarding 911. He may have already "spilled the beans", in summary form.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
From this link, read the pictures text:

mobile.twitter.com...

Could TheDarkOverlord be an alphabet group trying to silence insurance companies who ightve held on to some of these 911 docs shared during the post attack investigations?

Just like the Mueller case, THIS could also be a coverup.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That is a reasonable sense. They seem to be overly excited to boast about causing trouble for the GCHQ. Perhaps former agents are involved. Wouldn't that be wonderful?

And it is extremely interesting imo they are only interested in Bitcoin..as if they know the current system will be exposed as a facade and made irrelevant in the end.

Also, while great for us conspiracy folks - it is a bit terrifying seeing just what kind of power an anarchist group with the right kind of people can hold in this digital era.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I don't think that we'll get to see anything, one way or another. In a perfect world, some nice person will shell out, the information is legit and freely distributed and we can all bask in the glory of confirmation (before society collapses).

All I really want is some sort of proof that they did or did not get paid and whether or not it was piecemeal or a total sum.
Then we might know something concrete.

Same with the future UFO reveals, although I'd imagine that the number of wealthy buyers would be substantially higher, Bigelow and the like and harder to pin down if it's just an interested party or someone trying to stop a "level 10" leak.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Q: Hi, thedarkoverlord, Have you considered that information may well be used crash the monetary system you hope to be compensated in? A: Fantastic question, mate. We're not concerned about that as we receive our payments only in internet money like Bitcoin. The monetary crash will be your problem. We always advise our clients to diversify and acquire different convertible currencies.

deliberate misdirection.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   

a reply to: notsure1

I'm going to go review Q's statements regarding 911. He may have already "spilled the beans", in summary form.

Ill be curious if you find something. No cameras at the Pentagon has always made me call BS.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Unresponsible

Honestly, I pray a single wealthy crypto enthusiast buys all of the data direct and shares it for eely everywhere. Why the hell not??

I came this close to making 6 Million US dollars in 2017 off of a 300$ investment into a crypto alt.. sold way too soon.

I swear to you all had that panned out better I'd be paying right now for this info to the masses.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Personally, I'm more interested in the UFO stuff Dark Overlord's group (allegedly) has. Supposedly Video, Documents, and more.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Personally, I'm more interested in the UFO stuff Dark Overlord's group (allegedly) has. Supposedly Video, Documents, and more.

When is the deadline on those? If somebody pays them that sure will say alot lol.

And the transaction could be verified in the blockchain.
edit on 2-1-2019 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

They are scared of something

A very interesting take on it. I like the way your head works.
Well I guess time will tell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join