It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child “Drag Queen” Dances At Brooklyn Gay Bar For Money

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

“Desmond Is Amazing,” who is the subject of frequent lavish praise from the progressive left as a child drag queen (sic), is reported to have headlined the event “Club Whoa!” at a Brooklyn gay bar called 3 Dollar Bill. According to available photos and patron statements, adult men threw money at the 10-year-old boy as he danced on the stage in a wig and sexualized clothing.

Child “Drag Queen” Dances At Brooklyn Gay Bar For Money

First of all,who's great idea was it, to allow a 10 year old child into an adult bar in the first place? If that isn't bad enough, what pervert(s) allows a 10 year old child to dance seductively on stage all glammed up? Great parenting....NOT! Secondly, how is this not promoting PEDOPHILIA? Watch the YouTube clip I posted below and check out the dollar bills thrown out onto the stage by the bar's patrons, all while this 10 year old child dances provocatively in front of them. My son is gay (he came out at 17 years of age) and I totally support gay rights, but this right here sickens me to the core.

Most, however, appeared to have somehow enjoyed the perverse performance, which in a sane country would be correctly termed child abuse. In attendance near Desmond were also adult drag queens, many half-naked.

dcdirtylaundry.com...

Desmond caught public attention after a video went viral showing him dancing sexually in a gay pride parade. He has also been featured on the YouTube show of another drag queen who served 17 years in prison for a brutal murder, under artwork depicting a date rape drug. Last month, he was given a segment on Good Morning America.

dcdirtylaundry.com...

IMO, this child's parents should be paid a visit by child protective services and "Club Whoa" should be permanently shut down!

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Welp.

This was gross.

I need to bleach my computer now that I'm on this thread.

I'm not a violent person by nature, just a mild-mannered reporter for the Daily Planet.

But I would not mind throat-punching every single adult in that bar.

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

IMO, this child's parents should be paid a visit by child protective services and "Club Whoa" should be permanently shut down!

Yeah. This too.

edit on 12/16/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Ok, that's it.

Time to reset the timeline and start humanity all over again from the beginning.

Seriously!

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I agree.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Yep, I agree too!

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
we're number 1!

murka'

"only, in america. "
- that boxing promoter

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Why hasn't the bar been shut down for letting a minor inside and why haven't some arrests been made?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

If true then words can not express my disgust.

How on earth is this possible?

Those involved should be put down.....including the scum watching.

+4 more 
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Why hasn't the bar been shut down for letting a minor inside and why haven't some arrests been made?

Arrests?

They'll probably get a ####ing key to the city.

*barf*

link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

For what?
kid101.com...
edit on 12/16/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'm not watching any vids or clicking on any links. This makes my blood boil just knowing such things take place. Too many sickos in this world!

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
That was absolutely disgusting. It obviously doesn't matter where the parents are because parents they are not. It's one thing to have a gay or transgender child at an early age, but to allow them to be dancing at a gay bar or any bar at the age of 10 is child neglect and abuse, period. Child protective services should be all over this like right now. The parent/s should lose custody and be criminally charged as well as the bar. WTF is wrong with people today? As a society we're going down the crapper rather quickly.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

For what? Seriously?
I would probably get arrested for smoking a cigarette in this bar but a minor dancing a sexy dance I just fine.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

How about getting paid (see the money on the stage?) for dancing sexually to excite men. I don't think that's done at beauty pageants.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Couldn't agree more. How can anyone be OK with this sort of thing?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
That was absolutely disgusting. It obviously doesn't matter where the parents are because parents they are not. It's one thing to have a gay or transgender child at an early age, but to allow them to be dancing at a gay bar or any bar at the age of 10 is child neglect and abuse, period. Child protective services should be all over this like right now. The parent/s should lose custody and be criminally charged as well as the bar. WTF is wrong with people today? As a society we're going down the crapper rather quickly.

It's not going, it is already gone.

imo

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Disgusting, i am not surprised that progressive liberals are praising this. The only ones that a reality check and a reset are the leftist.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Not watching it. That's messed up.

Everyone that thought that was fun is a pedophile.

If I saw a little girl dancing for money I would have a problem. Big problem. Jailtime type of problem.

You don't avoid those types of problems.

Also, screw you new age people who are ruining childhoods with sexual identity. I hope you die.

Gender is not sex. Ok. Then why the F does this type of crap happen and get confused by everyone?

Gay bar needs a mascot?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Double
edit on 12 16 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join