It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child “Drag Queen” Dances At Brooklyn Gay Bar For Money

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I see that they have a no phone policy which means no video, I did some digging and the child did indeed perform there as listed on their website.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Now you all know why I despise these people in that community. They are disgusting. they've had these ideas for years and just needed people to liaten to them, like 'women' who now love them.

Seriously, they are disgusting people... i will keep saying it for as long as I live...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I would’ve called the cops.

2nd line. I have no words.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Something important to keep in mind here is that not all transgenders claim to have gender dysphoria... specifically, the autogynephiles who do this for sexual kicks. They claim to have gender euphoria rather than dysphoria. It's not that they are sooooooooo traumatized by gender dysphoria... it's about being sooooooooooooo excited by gender euphoria.

It is -- and has been -- a source of contention within the the big umbrella of the "transgender" community -- the Transgenders vs the Transsexuals, or the heterosexual males vs. the homosexual males. Trans Activists are demanding "self identification" with no psychological or medical counseling or diagnosis... and transsexuals are objecting mightily to the autogynephiles -- those who do it for jollies -- sometimes referring to them as "transtrenders." And of course Trans Activists have their own name for the transsexuals: Truscum (pronounced "true scum.")

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Too big of an umbrella if you ask me. I've got no problem with people who are gay; no problem with them getting married and and them being treated equally and with respect, but this gender "dysphoria" and/or "euphoria" needs to be addressed as a mental illness. The WHO got it right the first time, before being strong armed by the LGBT community to say that gender dysphoria should no longer be classified as a mental illness. IMO autogynephiles, transgenders and transsexuals need psychological counseling, especially this 10 year old child. Whooping it up at a club, while watching a 10 year old child perform in such a sexual way, not only exploits the poor child, but proves that the patrons are a bunch of perverted people with severe mental issues.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This poor kid is headed straight towards damnation.

c/- meth and AIDS

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I completely agree. We're not doing anyone any favors with this LARPing -- but we're damn sure doing plenty of harm, and most of all to the transgendered themselves. Unfortunately, at least as I'm seeing it, we've got three things working against us: 1 -- Lots of people are making lots of money off these sick people; 2 -- Too many of the patients don't want to be cured; and, 3 -- It's become a political football for the critters.

It's truly scary to see the level of craziness this has come to...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
So...

What are the signs of a civilization in decline?

Exhibit One. This story. Any civilization that allows this sort of thing to be tolerated, in any fashion, is one that is in decline.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
How much money?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I wonder if this is how Sodom and Gomorrah got started. You know, people just didn't want to be judgmental and mean, and so no one just finally put their foot down and said, "I'm sorry. You know ... this is just one kink too far."

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I see that they have a no phone policy which means no video, I did some digging and the child did indeed perform there as listed on their website.

The no cell phone policy is a lie. If you go to the 2:23 and 3:00 mark in the vid you'll see guys with cameras and a cell phone on a selfie stick recording the child. Comparing the vid to website photos at the bar, it is indeed the same place. In fact it looked as though photos and filming were encouraged.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

The bar claims it has a no cell phone policy which many of the reviews confirm, those could be people who own or work there or someone they hired.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This is not a new thing or only in the West (USA). Watch "The Alienist" on TV. NYC rich men being protected by police who look down on boy "hores". Many countries, many times this happens. The young, lower class, females and losers in war are preyed upon by mostly richer, more powerful males. Used, abused, discarded and killed. Not a new slippery slope, people have been sliding like this for thousands of years

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeoLeoMidWest
This is not a new thing or only in the West (USA). Watch "The Alienist" on TV. NYC rich men being protected by police who look down on boy "hores". Many countries, many times this happens. The young, lower class, females and losers in war are preyed upon by mostly richer, more powerful males. Used, abused, discarded and killed. Not a new slippery slope, people have been sliding like this for thousands of years

This isn't a hidden shameful thing though. We are celebrating this out in the open now.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If it wasn't for the internet who would know? When they ban phones they try to hide it. I don't know why this seems to be celebrated when so many people do not approve. I don't approve of this I was replying to those who seem to believe it is new or only here in US.
On the other hand what adults do in the privacy of their homes is no one else's business. But that is not what this thread is about.
Please do not include me in the "We" who are celebrating.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeoLeoMidWest
a reply to: ketsuko

If it wasn't for the internet who would know? When they ban phones they try to hide it. I don't know why this seems to be celebrated when so many people do not approve. I don't approve of this I was replying to those who seem to believe it is new or only here in US.
On the other hand what adults do in the privacy of their homes is no one else's business. But that is not what this thread is about.
Please do not include me in the "We" who are celebrating.

I'm not in the group celebrating either, but ever since this kid has burst on the scene, he's become a mascot for transgender affirming people and the movement to let kids begin this stuff as young as possible. We're being told this is all wonderful and beautiful and letting him be "true to himself."

I think it's sad.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Normalizing pedophilia.

Are we absolutely certain [i[now that it won't become just another sexual preference?

ETA: Remember boys and girls, NAMBLA exists.
edit on 17-12-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: odzeandennz
we're number 1!

murka'

"only, in america. "
- that boxing promoter

Obviously not.

oh yea?

what other first workd nation where this is celebrated?

we'd be ripping a third world nation a new one if this happened elsewhere.

since its America, its rather edotirialized and 'debated'.
and no actions required... just discuss it and be outraged.

if this happened is somewhere 'stan' , we'd be so quick to attempt to 'free' that third world nation that had no way to protect itself in a militaristic way....so fast...

We want action. Your ilk would protect these men and parents by claiming art, or inclusivity or some other such nonsense, morality be damned.

My only question is why are you here with these whataboutisms.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Only half of my post got published, but I guess it sums it all up.

I also said that if you stop adult females from being pretty as their choice in harmless situations, you tend to turn to young boys.
BAzi- boys in Afghanistan, dancing for men for money [and other stuff] too. WHy? Because their adult females aren't visible to admire.
NAMBLA once announced that young boys are 'magical creatuers' not quite boy or girl.

See this boy dancing in a sex environment, sexily to adult men, whilst pretending to be a woman is literally sanctioned paedophilia, by the sick left.

Progress my arse, like in Afghanistan?

Crazy isn't it.

(post by mangust69 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join