It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Inaugration Paid Trump's company with Ivanka in the Middle

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Lumenari

Typical rightist response to anything even remotely incriminating against Trump and his family. Either deflect or act as if it's not a big deal and/or that if it triggers liberals it's actually a good thing.

If it were Hillary you'd be up in arms, but Trump? "The media says mean things about him so he's innocent!"

I'm just pointing out the obvious.

Russian Collusion!!!!!!

Let's investigate, even though collusion isn't a crime.

For years!!!!!!

To the tune of $25 million and counting.

After finding that out, I think I might be coming around!! Im hoping mueller actually finds evidence of Russian collusion to justify that price tag.

(Reminder-collusion isn’t a crime until the Ds change the law).

Lol

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hey, great... so using the lowball figure of $3.5 billion, he still lost 11,4% of his wealth in a job where his predecessors made big bank in an absence of little whining voices crying "profiteering! profiteering!" You're off your game, as all you are doing is proving my point... I thank you for that.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Irishhaf

I say throw all of them in jail, Trump included. I don't give anyone a pass, I just find it annoying how many people on these boards give Trump a pass on literally everything he does no matter how shady.

See how similar our arguments are? That's no coincidence. Those crafting the current narrative have made sure of that fact so that neither side sees their hypocrisy.

A trial? Who needs a trial?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Grim... I'm not sure what you don't understand. The media says mean things about him! Everything he does and every lie he tells is justified because of that fact.

Stop being a triggered snowflake.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Considering the additional earnings I have in my paycheck alongside all of the other good things I've seen from this presidency, yeah, I believe him. A lot of his golf outings have involved international leaders and deals are made on the greens... it's not him playing with his "body man" Reggie Love or him sequestering himself in south Texas to play with his daddy's former yes men, he's running the country like a businessman and business goes hand in hand with golf.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

Looks like Obama triggered you guys so much for 8 years that it resulted in irreparable brain damage to the point where you all but worship a man like Trump. Sad when people look the other way from corruption only because you've been conditioned by the media to think a certain way.

You are right to call out people for being inconsistent

If trump broke the law, he should be held accountable

But I gotta admit, it’s funny seeing you, who mocked everyone who discussed corruption from the fbi or Hillary now saying this corruption being pushed by the msm is important to look at

Why are you falling for the msm narrative?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: burdman30ott6

First President in modern history to see his net worth drop considerably while in the office,
Really? The first? According to whom?
What was Trump's baseline based upon, other than his claims?

Forbes.
www.forbes.com...

Obama's net worth has climbed by at least $20 Million www.forbes.com...

Here is a list onlinebusiness.american.edu...

Bush increased by 75%
Clintons by 6,150%
Bush Sr by 475%
Reagan by 45%
Carter by 204%
Ford by 400%
Nixon by 650%

TBH...The Clinton's stole the WH furniture when they left...and had to give it back.
edit on 14-12-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Your other source:

Historically, the presidency acts like an elevator, taking officeholders from lower to higher tiers of wealth, often beginning immediately upon leaving the Oval Office.

Trump is still in office.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

"Lock her up!" No trial needed I guess.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
As far as the price gouging....

Emails show that Ivanka Trump connected Gates with Mickael Damelincourt, managing director of the hotel. Damelincourt responded with a new rate of $175,000 per day for use of the Presidential Ballroom and meeting rooms, offering a $700,000 charge for four days of use.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Other sources report the Ballroom typically rents for $85,000 per day.

lol

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Grim... I'm not sure what you don't understand. The media says mean things about him! Everything he does and every lie he tells is justified because of that fact.

Stop being a triggered snowflake.

Circling the wagons again eh? Your claims of anti-partisanship is a ruse.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It's all a BS narrative created by those in power to have us at each other's throats, I've never strayed from that stance. I guess I'm just hoping pointing out the similarities of both sides will wake people up to the contrived and fabricated nature of it all.

Hope springs eternal I suppose.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Phage

First President in modern history to see his net worth drop considerably while in the office,
Really? The first? According to whom?
What was Trump's baseline based upon, other than his claims?

Forbes.
www.forbes.com...

Obama's net worth has climbed by at least $20 Million www.forbes.com...

Here is a list onlinebusiness.american.edu...

Bush increased by 75%
Clintons by 6,150%
Bush Sr by 475%
Reagan by 45%
Carter by 204%
Ford by 400%
Nixon by 650%

Trumo's has dropped by 11.4% but 'OMG, he's profiteering from the presidency!!! Better check those conflicts of interest and so on and so forth! We all just lit cigars, but look, there's smoke so there must be fire!" It's patently ridiculous, Phage. It's literally pointing at the the only guy whose lost money in the presidency and accusing him of being the only guy to make bank off of it. Orwell's Doublespeak concept in all of it's hideous glory.

Hillary is a female, and she needed that money to get what's Hers. You chauvinist bastards are lucky she even campaigned for you!

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

A lot of his golf outings have involved international leaders and deals are made on the greens...

Trump has played golf with.

23 - athletes
11 - business execs
6 - politicians
2 - lawyers - Rudy Giuliani Mick Mulvaney
1 - fox news hosts - Sean Hannity
1 - world leader - Shinzo Abe
1 - diplomat - Joe Hockey

Sorry but 2 is not a lot. Keep believing

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So on threads calling out intel community or Hillary corruption, you criticize the people interested in that as falling for the msm narrative

On threads pushing the msm narrative about trump corruption, you criticize the people calling out the msm narrative

You keep telling yourself you are impartial!

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Technically, Giuliani is a business exec and a politician and a lawyer and a fox news host and a world leader and a diplomat... and if you want him to be an atholete then he'll be an atholete.

FFS

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

I'll semi-quote one of your buddies on here:

"I look like someone on the left to you because anything left of Hitler is now the alt-left to you poor people."

If you guys would come around to the fact that Trump is a wolf in sheep's clothing (thanks to the suit supplied to him by the media) then I would be more than happy to join you in hating on Hillary, Obama and Ocasio-Cortez.
edit on 12/14/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

On here? Im just as impartial as the ones I'm replying to. Outside of this message board? I criticize my brother's ultra-liberal views just as impartially.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Propagandalf

I'll semi-quote one of your buddies on here:

"I look like someone on the left to you because anything left of Hitler is now the alt-left to you poor people."

If you guys would come around the three fact that Trump is a wolf in sheep's clothing (thanks to the suit supplied to him by the media) then I would be more than happy to join you in hating on Hillary, Obama and Ocasio-Cortez.

You can be anti-Trump all you want. But pretending that being anti-Trump is an unpopular opinion is utter nonsense. I just can’t believe that you’re opposing the narratives when you’re repeating the same narratives as everyone else.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

He's played multiple rounds with Abe on multiple separate outings. He's also had seemingly a large number of outings with Lindsey Graham, which have help him move his admin's priorities forward. Business happens on the golf course.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join