It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Inaugration Paid Trump's company with Ivanka in the Middle

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: odzeandennz

Funny how each side keeps receiving ammo. It's almost as if the narrative has been crafted to create as much cognitive dissonance as possible. Why admit your favorite politician is corrupt when all this evidence against the other guy keeps piling up?

Obvious bread and circus is obvious.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Re: Trump cashing in on his election:

"If I'm elected president, I'm accepting no salary."
-Donald Trump

First President in modern history to see his net worth drop considerably while in the office, and he's called the guy who's trying to profit from the presidency... The jokes about Le Resistance really do write themselves, don't they?

Michelle Obama had herself a staff of 24 paid attendants.
Melania Trump has 4.

Trump spends $5M LESS than Obama on WH salaries.

Yeah...the orange one is milking the taxpayers for everything he can get.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

a reply to: angeldoll

Obama was 47 at inauguration, Trump was 70.

Ronald Regan was 73 and Jimmy Carter 69 at their inaugural balls, and they attended all the balls.

eta: Hells bells I don't care if he didn't attend any of them, who am I kidding? It was pathetic anyway. Melania acted like a dead fish, and was trying to get away from him the whole time, it was embarrassing.

Just show me the money!
edit on 12/14/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Have you factored in the costs of his golf games? And stuff?
qz.com...

He's not really milking government revenue as such, but he is not averse to spending it.
edit on 12/14/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You mean critical thought outside of the mainstream narrative? I don't think very many hardcore Democrats think that way, they're just as brainwashed as Trump's most diehard supporters.
edit on 12/14/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Duh. And from my post where you quoted me “what then would be Trump’s penalty?” You replied “does it matter?”

So you were asking if my post matters?? Or are you confused? Because as i said (in fewer words), any crime Trump or his cohorts is convicted of or even accused of should matter to everyone.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I agree.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Have you factored in the costs of his golf games? And stuff?

He's not really milking government revenue, but he is not averse to spending it.

Be my guest.
While you're at it...do Obama's vacations too...just for S#its n Giggles.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Quite a one-sided story we going here. I hope we’re not supressing evidence to the contrary.

The (committee) is not aware of any pending investigations and has not been contacted by any prosecutors. We simply have no evidence the investigation exists," the statement read.

"The (committee's) finances were fully audited internally and independently and are fully accounted. Moreover, the inauguration's accounting was provided both to the Federal Election Commission and the IRS in compliance with all laws and regulations. These were funds raised from private individuals and were then spent in accordance with the law and the expectations of the donors. The names of donors were provided to the FEC and have been public for nearly two years and those donors were vetted in accordance with the law and no improprieties have been found regardng the vetting of those donors."

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I hated it when he came to town.
No fly zones include hang gliding.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yet here you are giving Trump a pass while demanding every punishment under the sun for any Democrat that so much as sneezes the wrong way.

Consistency isn't a strong suit when it comes to political hacks.

Where did I say he gets a pass... I am just pointing out that once someone on your team gets popped for this it will be dismissed without thought.

That's why the entire thing annoys me, there is zero interest from the left in actually brining people to justice, just bringing trump to justice and that's what makes the whole thing farcical in the extreme.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

-Donald Trump

First President in modern history to see his net worth drop considerably while in the office, and he's called the guy who's trying to profit from the presidency... The jokes about Le Resistance really do write themselves, don't they?

Melania Trump has 4.

Okay, I'm sorry I just can't help myself. What do those four attendants do? Help Melania swipe Michelle's speeches, steal her "Be Best" idea from Obama's staff for her, and pick out her lovely jackets with slogans?

Michelle was all over the globe with sweetness and light. Seriously, like other first ladies' Michelle took her role seriously, and wasn't just trying to 'suffer through it' as clearly Mrs. Trump is doing, and very rarely tries to hide that fact.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

The administration has also said the extra funds were given to the Salvation Army and The Red Cross, but neither agency has verified this.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

First President in modern history to see his net worth drop considerably while in the office,
Really? The first? According to whom?
What was Trump's baseline based upon, other than his claims?

Forbes.
www.forbes.com...

Obama's net worth has climbed by at least $20 Million www.forbes.com...

Here is a list onlinebusiness.american.edu...

Bush increased by 75%
Clintons by 6,150%
Bush Sr by 475%
Reagan by 45%
Carter by 204%
Ford by 400%
Nixon by 650%

Trumo's has dropped by 11.4% but 'OMG, he's profiteering from the presidency!!! Better check those conflicts of interest and so on and so forth! We all just lit cigars, but look, there's smoke so there must be fire!" It's patently ridiculous, Phage. It's literally pointing at the the only guy whose lost money in the presidency and accusing him of being the only guy to make bank off of it. Orwell's Doublespeak concept in all of it's hideous glory.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Your source:

The president’s golf properties have been less affected by market shifts, but they seem more susceptible to political currents. Three of the president’s largest golf clubs are in states that voted for him, and revenues appear to be up more than 5% at all of them

Again, baseline claims:

It all adds up to an estimated $3.1 billion fortune—a far cry from the $10 billion-plus that Trump once claimed but nonetheless enough to make him the richest president in U.S. history.

edit on 12/14/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I say throw all of them in jail, Trump included. I don't give anyone a pass, I just find it annoying how many people on these boards give Trump a pass on literally everything he does no matter how shady.

See how similar our arguments are? That's no coincidence. Those crafting the current narrative have made sure of that fact so that neither side sees their hypocrisy.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Propagandalf

The administration has also said the extra funds were given to the Salvation Army and The Red Cross, but neither agency has verified this.

The inaugural committee and the administration are not the same thing.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

-Donald Trump

Melania Trump has 4.

Okay, I'm sorry I just can't help myself. What do those four attendants do? Help Melania swipe Michelle's speeches, steal her "Be Best" idea from Obama's staff for her, and pick out her lovely jackets with slogans?

Michelle was all over the globe with sweetness and light. Seriously, like other first ladies' Michelle took her role seriously, and wasn't just trying to 'suffer through it' as clearly Mrs. Trump is doing, and very rarely tries to hide that fact.

“All over the globe with sweetness and light” ????
What does that mean exactly? Asking for a friend.
As far as the inauguration balls, Trump is a billionaire, he has lived like that for years.
The Obama’s ?.......who knows what they were doing.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

a reply to: angeldoll

Obama was 47 at inauguration, Trump was 70.

Ronald Regan was 73 and Jimmy Carter 69 at their inaugural balls, and they attended all the balls.

Where in the hell did you find this information at? Google yields zero joy. I did, however, discover that the Obamas only attended 3 balls for his second inauguration and, curious as it may be, 7 of the 10 they attended for the first one were held at the same venue jointly.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

TRUMP GOLF COUNT: 154

Cost to Taxpayer: About $83,000,000

"But because I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go golfing, believe me. Believe me. Believe me, folks."

Donald Trump August 2016

Believe him?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join