It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keeping eyes open for chemtrails - watching old TV, news, movies etc - good finds!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Before about 2000 I never saw the "chemtrails" that I saw in person and I have never seen them in movies, TV or pics from time periods before this. I have decided to keep my eyes open when watching shows/movies etc from 2000 onward, and even older ones to see examples of contrails vs chemtrails. I found that the Discovery channel has A LOT of footage as well as History and many of these cable channels where they do filming outside for things like reality shows and other "lower budget" specialty shows.

If you are watching on something like a computer then you can do a screen grab of the video and save the image. I usually document the name of the show, episode number if known (or date of airing if known) and time of the video when the image appeared. That way it can be checked easily if it later needs to be found again and possibly compared against original footage from the show (if anyone decides it's worth researching). IDK if these shows store old footage that isn't aired then there might be a lot of other footage available that has even better shots of the trails.

I'll post a pic I just grabbed when I get this damm thing figured out. I click the image link, get a box that opens with a green X (enclosed in a circle). I've tried to paste into it and I don't have the paste option, nothing works but I can drag an image there from my "file explorer" (Linux version, into Chrome browser) - and it then displays the image on the screen but the posting disappears. Hitting back reloads the posting page, but all the info typed disappears and the image is no where to be seen or added. frustrating!

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Spartacus - 1959.
An "X" and everything.

edit on 12/9/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Before about 2000 I never saw the "chemtrails" that I saw in person and I have never seen them in movies, TV or pics from time periods before this.

You didn’t look very hard then. A simple google search of “early contrail photos” brings up this.

You’re welcome.

/end thread

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I didn't mean contrails weren't there. I meant chemtrails like the ones we have seen weren't there. There is plenty of footage of earlier contrails, which is what I wanted for comparison. Showing what they looked like before vs what we saw in much higher numbers more recently is what I wanted to compare.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Persistent contrails have existed ever since planes could reach the altitudes at which they form.

The second German sighting occurred on May 9, 1919, when a pilot flying over Berlin at about 26,000 feet noticed the generation of a cloud stream that extended for about forty miles behind his plane. This stream eventually spread out to form a cloud layer that was about 3,000 feet thick. The pilot saw a similar phenomenon two days later.
www.jstor.org...

They have been of interest to meteorologists as well.
From 1970:

The spreading out of jet contrails into extensive cirrus sheets is a familiar sight. Often, when persistent conditions exist from 25,000 to 40,000ft, several long contrails increase in number and gradually merge into an almost solid interlaced sheet.

journals.ametsoc.org...

edit on 12/9/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

So you want to see a similar number of contrails between a time of more planes (now) and less planes (pre 2000)?

You don’t find that (new, not in the OP) request a bit strange?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Original photo from WWII bombing raids launched from Britain toward Germany.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Memphis Belle.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

please explain - how - by only looking at pictures - you can distinguish contrails from alledged chemtrails

and further - is your " analysis " going to take hi-bypass turbo fan useage , and the rise in flight numbers into consideration ?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Simple contrails cant make x cross the skies as contrails only last for a few seconds then vanish these so called chemtrails last for a lot longer.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

A contrail is a cloud. Clouds persist, why can't contrails? And if they can't that means they have been spraying us since 1919 or so.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

please explain - how - by only looking at pictures - you can distinguish contrails from alledged chemtrails

and further - is your " analysis " going to take hi-bypass turbo fan useage , and the rise in flight numbers into consideration ?

Sorry, wrong post reply...
edit on 9-12-2018 by MteWamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

Simple contrails cant make x cross the skies as contrails only last for a few seconds then vanish these so called chemtrails last for a lot longer.

How then, pray tell, do you explain the WWII photo posted above?

Photoshop?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Is there an established date for when all the chemicals that are said to be in chemtrails were created?
What I mean is what is the date when the first chemtrails were used? It had to start at some point .

And have you seen what you call chemtrails in video footage that is older than that date?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Most claims say around the mid 90s, which just happens to coincide with the high bypass turbofan entering widespread service with the Boeing 777.
edit on 12/9/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Year round at the attitudes jet fly the temperature is pretty constant. Or within a pretty narrow range. What makes me wonder is why on some days there are trails while on other days there are none. You would think the trails would be more consistent from day-to-day if it were just water vapor in jet fuel. Unless the water content of the fuel is changing all the time ii seems a little suspicious to me.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Year round at the attitudes jet fly the temperature is pretty constant. Or within a pretty narrow range. What makes me wonder is why on some days there are trails while on other days there are none. You would think the trails would be more consistent from day-to-day if it were just water vapor in jet fuel. Unless the water content of the fuel is changing all the time ii seems a little suspicious to me.

The temperature stays relatively constant as you say, it's the relative humidity that varies a lot

Do you find it suspicious that it isn't cloudy every day?

(BTW there's very little water content in fuel - they try and avoid that)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The temperature stays relatively constant as you say, it's the relative humidity that varies a lot

For example, I was working outside yesterday afternoon and noticed only short trails that disappeared quickly - the RH at altitude was around 50%. This morning the RH is over 90% and I've already spotted persistent trails even though its not quite light yet

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Before about 2000 I never saw the "chemtrails" that I saw in person and I have never seen them in movies, TV or pics from time periods before this.

Yes and?

This means what?

So from before 2000 you have never seen "chemtrails" in movies and TV?

I didn't mean contrails weren't there. I meant chemtrails like the ones we have seen weren't there.

Many have never seen a chemtrail, if they exist all and do look like contrails one would have really dumb to think they can tell the difference, not dumb, deluded that is brought on by ignorance.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

yet they do quite often.

so called chemtrails?

Nah, I will call them all contrails.

If you want to change words send a letter to your congress man or whatever

top topics

<<   2 >>

join