It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The souls of Mischief and OUMUAMUA’S PECULIAR ACCELERATION from 99 till infinity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: DpatC

Question :

What could this object possibily be

Answer :
A rock

Quite Brilliant Sir

Common , ordinary , garden variety interstellar rock
Nothing brilliant about it
In fact it looks rather bleak and unremarkable

edit on 12/9/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

They could do that, but what I was alluding to was something that does not use technology at the recipient end.

I didn't need any receiver other than my own body. That is empathy and noticing a subtle emotion that seemed out if place emanating from four locations in the photo.

Psyonics 101. No scientists, committees, alphabetical agencies, experts, UFO organisations, governments or other undesirables needed.

Your post reminded me of an article published by technology reviews a couple of years ago

Biophoton Communication: Can Cells Talk Using Light?

A growing body of evidence suggests that the molecular machinery of life emits and absorb photons. Now one biologist has evidence that this light is a new form of cellular communication.

www.technologyreview.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Maybe so DpatC,

With the "friend" contact it was an emotion in the photonic light.

There was no modulated frequencies as we think of broadcasting information.

The important consideration is that the photo was taken in space, away from the earth.

If ET is saying hello, the bio-photons are where I would start. That is said from yesterday's experience. If I can do it, then so can a lot more folks. It is something the body does, we just have to deepen our awareness of our body.

One "gotcha" to consider. I think the earth's atmosphere as a bio/light mass will be filled with earth's bio-photons. So it is probably not the place to make real Extraterrestrial contact in this empathic bio-photon manner. Too much background "noise".

However, in space the "ñoise" is left behind. So using the photos taken on the gemini mission as a "psionic witness" is what I am guessing has made a big difference. The gemini photos of the sky beyond earth has the same multiple signals, well the six or so I looked at anyway. Look in a recent UFO thread of the last few days. Gemini 10

edit on 9-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

My views in Extraterrestrial life the last couple of months has drastically changed .

To a point wherein Im starting to believe that we actually are living a simulation or probably remnants of something that used to exist in the past of reality a mirror society still searching for something they can't find because the only thing they can't comprehend is their own non existence.

Still chasing shadows of things that used to be or maybe have found away entering the realm of the once existed a bunch of ingenious photons and atoms that makes it all like a three dimensional virtual moviescene soon to discover that one day they run out of photons..

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Probably not far off there Observer1, I can concur with what you say there.. Getting to the bottom of it is a challenge.

Project outside earth and looking back into the earth's bio-photonic light toroid, one gets a perspective. The greys are terrestrial and so are Meyer"s pliedians. They are not the ETs, the greys are ancient biotechnology and the pkiedian new age is a psyop by those who wish to bring back some golden age. I can see them both and have a little grey hanging about most of the time.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Even light is too slow for how big the universe truly is. Interstellar communication would probably have to take the form of some kind of quantum technology or maybe some kind of technology that manipulates consciousness.

Manipulation of quantum entanglement to transmit messages or signals would possibly require a technology whose workings would appear as magic to us. Not impossible in the least...how long before we are able to recognise the transmissions for what they are?

The more I think about the fabric of the Universe and how consciousness might well be something of a completely different fabric or manifestation, the more my mind boggles.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

My views in Extraterrestrial life the last couple of months has drastically changed .

To a point wherein Im starting to believe that we actually are living a simulation or probably remnants of something that used to exist in the past of reality a mirror society still searching for something they can't find because the only thing they can't comprehend is their own non existence.

Still chasing shadows of things that used to be or maybe have found away entering the realm of the once existed a bunch of ingenious photons and atoms that makes it all like a three dimensional virtual moviescene soon to discover that one day they run out of photons..

We are the stuff of stars. Physical matter, made of the same atoms and molecules that exist everywhere in the Universe. It's the ghost in the machine that animates those atoms and molecules which is the real mystery.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

And the possibility of all of the electrons in those atoms being entangled with the last place they existed.... Or their "spin mate"
Too much to grasp.
edit on 15-12-2018 by charlyv because: content

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join