It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Saturn Stargate Revisited

page: 1

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I have posted this subject on this forum before but it wasn't that well explained and so this post is an attempt to explain the theory in more detail. The theory that this post is based on proposes that Saturn is (in some form) a worm-hole or stargate and it starts off with the work of David Talbott who wrote the book The Saturn Myth. In that book David Talbott postulates that thousands of years ago there was a time when Saturn was closer to Earth and visually dominated the skies. This is referred to as the Saturn Sun Theory and it was initially popularized by Immanuel Velikovsky. During this time, when Saturn was considered the Sun, other bodies (supposedly Venus and Mars) aligned with it, and a "Cosmic Mountain" was formed, seemingly connecting to Saturn, as though it were a pathway (see the image below). Now, the term ‘Saturn Sun’ sounds like a contradiction in terms. However, I am not talking about a Sun in the sense of a giant ball of gas, but rather a singularity or a worm-hole. In the video-series "Discourses on an Alien Sky#3" David Talbott associates the Cosmic Mountain to Saturn with the Biblical Tower of Babel (Gateway of God). The Gateway of God was represented by an 8-spoked symbol (known as the Cross of the Ilu) which matches the 8-spoked symbol of Saturn below. Assuming David Talbott is correct, and that the image below is associated with the Tower of Babel, then what we are seeing in the image below may not just be a celestial alignment, but also possibly a gateway.

Now, this theory is partly based on making comparisons with TV and movies, which may put some people off, but stick with me, because things do start to male sense. The central plot of the movie Stargate was based on opening a portal to another dimension, where the sun god Ra resides. According to David Talbott, Ra is identified with Saturn. Quote from David Talbott: "A Greek ostracon, cited by the eminent classicist Franz Boll, identifies the Egyptian sun god Ra, not with our Sun, but with Saturn". Coincidentally, the head-dress of the sun god Ra in the Stargate movie appears to be inspired by the Saturn-crescent (click here to see an image of the sun god Ra from the Stargate movie). The Stargate itself also appears to match the Cosmic Mountain to Saturn, as shown in the image below. The image on the left below (#1) is the Cosmic Mountain to Saturn from David Talbott. The symbol is repeated throughout ancient civilisations and notice that it’s in the shape of a keyhole. The image in the middle (#2) is the worm-hole from the Stargate movie. In this movie the worm-hole leads to ‘Ra’ and Ra is identified with Saturn; notice again it’s in the shape of a keyhole with the walkway representing the Cosmic Mountain. Finally, the image on the right below (#3) is St. Peter's Square, which again is keyhole-shaped and matches the the Cosmic Mountain to Saturn. If you cannot see the correspondence then click here.

Appropriately, in the guest quarters of the Stargate Center hangs an image of Saturn (see here). The Saturn Sun is also referred to as the Saturn Ship (or the Boat of Ra). The Saturn-crescent as seen in the image above was morphed into a ship which resembles modern depictions of worm-holes (as shown in the image below). Quote from David Talbott: "Of the crescent in the primary images and ancient sources present these basic forms: The Horns of the bull-god. The great father’s ship. The uplifted arms of the heaven-sustaining giant. The outstretched wings of the mother goddess (or winged god). But these same wings, or arms, constitute the great god’s sailing vessel, which in turn is depicted as two shining horns". At this stage, I should note that Saturn is generally equated with the Black Sun. Interestingly, in movies Saturn is often associated with worm-holes. Quote:"The Saturn Ship may not be something that one resides within, but rather a worm-hole that enables one to travel to certain points in the space-time continuum instantaneously — as suggested by William Henry (who refers to it as the “Osiris Device”). This is how the Black Sun is often shown. For example, in the TV show Space: 1999 there was an episode called the ‘Black Sun’. When they enter the Black Sun they have a surreal, time-bending experience and are propelled a million light years away. In Wolfenstein, the Black Sun was another dimension and the Nazis attempt to uncover the secrets of the Thule people; an ancient civilisation that discovered how to enter the “Black Sun Dimension” through portals. In the movie Zathura the protagonist enters a black-hole near Saturn and travels back in time. In Interstellar, Cooper enters a worm-hole near Saturn which serves as a shortcut to a distant region of space and in Planet of the Apes (2001) the electromagnetic worm-hole that Leo uses to time-travel is located near Saturn". In 2001: A Space Odyssey, the Monolith stargate that Bowman travels though was originally located by Saturn.

You can read more about this subject and how it is connected to CERN in the article SATURN, CERN, AND THE CUBE OF ILLUSION. If this post gets enough attention, I'll make another post explaining why I have 2024 as my avatar.
edit on 8-12-2018 by Nathan-D because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I've recently done a thread on the age of Kronos or Saturn as well. The interesting thing about Saturn is that it's regarded as the father of time and in astrology the judge.

It's my belief that this is what they are working on at CERN, not what they tell us but they are working on an engine that can travel based on quantum mechanics.

Apparently the key to understanding Saturn's roll in our solar system and life here on earth and the key to traveling distant places on earth are intertwined.

This is why I laugh when people criticize ancient mythology because obviously there is a message encoded in the ancient oral traditions and a lot of it has to do with the cosmos. Maybe this is how our ancient ancestor's arrived here from Orion or Sirius?

Before I forget, the image on the bottom of your post...

Doesn't that remind you more of a particle accelerator?

Look at the design of CERN. I had a dream once where aliens brought onto their craft and were showing me how their engine worked. It was a particle collider and they used properties like that of photon to split space/time.

edit on 8-12-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Ok, now look at the similarities between the atom and the Saturn or sun symbol as is thought of in that picture.

Now look at the image above.

Now imagine the image above, the 2 particles smash into each ripping a hole into space or something along those lines. The above picture from ancient Egypt. You see the end points? That could be where the 2 particles smash into 1 another.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
"You are a World upon YourSelf..." See: Fallopian Tubes 3rd pic down.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Wasn't the saturn myth the about the possibility that saturn was at one point our sun? A real sun (brown dwarf) and earth was nestled inside the plasma sheath. Inside the glow where it would have been the perfect spot for life, much better than what we have today.

At some point saturn met our current sun and the two systems merged together into our present alignment. But for that realignment to happen, electrical balancing needed to take place. All of the old myths, cave drawings and ancient art depicts the realignment with plasma discharges between planets. The scaring on the surface of mars also is the result of this plasma phenomena.

There are also theories that is the creationist theme in the bible, the birth of the earth into our current position and the loss of eden, the perfect place that we were before, inside the glow.

It is all part of the electrical universe.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

That's the Velikovsky theory and I believe it.

One is the eye of the sahara and the other is mars
edit on 8-12-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Or maybe I am thinking about the Saturn Theory by David Talbott.

edit on 8-12-2018 by ClovenSky because: because I can't stop derailing

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Either or I think they work together or something right?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Very possible, I think talbott has expanded on the theory since then. As a lover of the electrical universe theory, I am way too anal about this subject. I probably need to bow out now and regret my participation leading this off subject from the OP.

My apologies Nathan.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Truer words have never been spoken.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I'll just change the image above, just in case people think that I'm talking about ships in general and not the Saturn Ship.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
It also closely resembles a reed boat...

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Nathan-D

The Saturn counter rotational hexagonal vortex seems to be a natural version of the nazi bell.

Maybe someone should ask Julian Assange?

So dangerous has WikiLeaks  
founder Julian Assange become that Interpol has issued a `red notice'
arrest
warrant for his immediate capture in order to prevent him from release the
entire US "Gulf of Aden Vortex" file he currently has in his possession
and China has taken the extraordinary step of launching against his
website the most `powerful'

cyber attack ever witnessed from a government against a private website.

wikileaks

Huh, weird, can not get this link to work. This is the address wikileaks dot org /gifiles/docs/19/1975381_-ct-huh-mysterious-vortex-warned-is-creating-global-weather.html

edit on 8-12-2018 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)
edit on 9-12-2018 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

The purple dawn of man...great web site

saturndeathcult.com...

To primordial man, this was the time of the Purple Dawn, the Great Dreamtime of our distant past celebrated in the oral and written traditions of ancient peoples the world over. At that time there was no Sun as we know it today.

To the Ancients of the Golden, Silver and Bronze ages, this sun-like disk was routinely identified as the god Kronos (Greek) or Saturn (Latin). It was said to be the original and the best sun. It was the first sun before the coming of the red star we today call the Sun. Today, this very same disk seen by the ancients is now firmly established as the actual planet Saturn, a former brown dwarfstar and now a distant spot of light at the outer reaches of our current solar system.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I'll make another post explaining why I have 2024 as my avatar

Yes please

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

While a few of Velikovsky's theories were correct, most of them weren't.

He started with Venus when he claimed it was a rogue planet captured but the gravitational pull of the sun could't be pulled that off without consequences, lest settling in a stable orbit.

What I find odd about Saturn is that hexagon at the north pole, yes we have similar strange natural formations of Earth, but Saturn is a Jovian planet, which makes it a chin scratcher.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I certainly do think something major is going on at Saturn, I've made amazing discoveries from the pictures that were made by NASA Cassini mission.

Man I've seen things most people wouldn't believe I still try to convince myself of what I found could be really happening.

Then again I stopped doing it anymore because it started to get a hold on me. And one thing I don't like is when things start to become an obsession and weird forces starting to appear.

But definitely Saturn is not a planet what we think it is..

Just remember Cassini plunge name " Grand finale"
edit on 0b26America/ChicagoMon, 10 Dec 2018 12:53:26 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 10 Dec 2018 12:53:26 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I’ve been checking back all day.... could you elaborate on the things you speak of?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Found this interesting and possibility related.

Plasma crystals’ that behave like life could exist in Saturn’s rings, where the ‘dust’ would actually be fine ice grains, and the nourishing plasma would be supplied by the solar wind
link

Could alien life exist in the form of dancing specks of dust? According to a new simulation, electrically charged dust can organise itself into DNA-like double helixes that behave in many ways like living organisms, reproducing and passing on information to one another.

edit on 10-12-2018 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Triangles, weird huge spherical phenomena strange in spheres with faces. Saucer shaped lights and spherical objects hanging in front of the spacecraft blinking simultaneously.

and I've got much more and it's so f..g weird and totally out of our understanding.

These things are here close to earth and are causing all strange weather and sphere effect people now seeing these days. I wouldn't be surprised if we have a ring around the earth in about a hundred years from now by these things whatever they are?
edit on 0b49America/ChicagoTue, 11 Dec 2018 11:02:49 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 11 Dec 2018 11:02:49 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join