It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woo Woo Questions

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

I admit I sometimes miss the old paths. It's exhausting. But good all is good, there are no problems just new challenges.

My personal favourite woo question is still where did the old ascended masters go to?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
if the enemy speaks the truth, does it make it not true?

If fate is predestined why struggle? If you can't change a thing, why not just sit back and enjoy the show?

Do you love your pain? Does the struggle itself cause discomfort? Do you view this reality/world/earth as a place of unpleasantness?

True. I agree totally.
Take every day as a day that your spirit wanted and accepted so that those daily events guide your spirit onto a better future path.

Problem: what if those life events break your heart / soul so much that your spirit never heals.

Its amazing how much lust can destroy a heart that will never allow itself to fall in love again. Example: Reapers always work alone.

I see the world as a physical simulation where all physical things that a person enjoys, will be taken with them into the next world.

Example: they love a certain song. The music gets recorded in their mind and goes with their soul into the next world / journey / destiny

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Maybe there is something in all of us, something human, that loves the fairy tails. Maybe fairy tails keeps us asleep in a daydream state because living in the moment is so difficult.

Not to say that fairy tails aren't real. They could be as real as anything else in this reality. All they need is someone to believe in them.

Now if we could just find the fairy tails that didn't create a fence.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleReamus

The wise old owl said 3. So I'm going with three.

I'm not on a side. Kind of but not. Stay off my lawn.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

By "regular fix of woo woo" I assumed you meant that the people choosing sides just need to get laid, which is most definitely the case.

If people spent more time fixing their sex lives instead of judging other peoples ridiculous political and/or spiritual pipe dreams, the world would be a much calmer place.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Maybe there is something in all of us, something human, that loves the fairy tails. Maybe fairy tails keeps us asleep in a daydream state because living in the moment is so difficult.

Not to say that fairy tails aren't real. They could be as real as anything else in this reality. All they need is someone to believe in them.

Now if we could just find the fairy tails that didn't create a fence.

I am sure we all have a deep desire to live out a certain fairy tale .

Example: long ago, one of us was in a real Cinderella story, somewhere in this Universe. We screwed up, got given a second chance by God, descended to Earth where our exact past is nothing more than a fictional fairy tale.

Maybe everyone can live out their fairy tale here on earth via a book, film, song and thus erase the fence.

edit on 8-12-2018 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

And how much pain and misery are created from that need to 'just get laid'?

I would say our misuse of spiritual energy that is accessed through intimacy or sex is another one of the great contributors to the fence.

Maybe just as harmful as the scientific method itself.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
If people spent more time fixing their sex lives instead of judging other peoples ridiculous political and/or spiritual pipe dreams, the world would be a much calmer place.

That is a bit materialistic / lustful (sex) is it not ?

Forward that to the MIC and maybe, just maybe the grunts will stop fighting one another.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

a reply to: ClovenSky

Proving my point, have a great day.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

If you are still there, could you further explain your point please? Maybe I misunderstood.

Also, what is your method to 'just get laid' that would be available to the average person? Is there no need of affection or companionship outside of physical contact to experience this wonderful, freeing, problem destroying and all encompassing ideal?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but (ahem)...what is a "Woo Woo"???

Is that anything like a "Hoo Hoo"???

For some reason I have this mental image of a bunch of people tryin' to ask other people's "Hoo Hoo's" questions.

"Excuse me, Miss, but would you mind if I ask your "Hoo Hoo" a question about sumthin??" ***SMACK!!***
edit on 12/8/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
For some reason I have this mental image of a bunch of people tryin' to ask other people's "Hoo Hoo's" questions.

"Excuse me, Miss, but would you mind if I ask your "Hoo Hoo" a question about sumthin??" ***SMACK!!***

Well, lets just have an example of a woo woo question.

How about everyone who is seeing the 11:11 numbers are actually seeing geometry of how UFO's fly.

X-Files even showed a woo-woo picture of a UFO covered in geometry.

Geometry + numerology + sound = levitation + divination

People waking up at 3:36 and probably seeing a "As Above So Below" triangle 3-3-6 or Triangle-Triangle-Hexagon

At the end of the day, either your spiritual path asked God to be cursed with visions of the numbers or to laugh at the codes as your posting shows.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
What you eat determines who you are. The crux is not what you think you are fighting for, but where your actions put you. In theory I'm a pink panther my actions are that of a black elephant.
There should be a point where the scores are counted, we should be happy for everyday that's not the case. One more day to become at least pink or a panther.

There should be a point where the scores are counted, we should be happy for everyday that's not the case.

Imagine a guy eating only Twinkies. Now that is a scary thought........

Actions will dictate a souls future. Karma dictates that fact. Even Jesus said "Those who live by the Sword, die by the Sword".

So whatever a person gives to this world will dictate their future. I guess, I want the woo-woo facts to become truth so that this new world will be one where every single person will know the whole truth.

i would gladly have my rights and wrongs counted right now and be Judged.

What if those people who are too afraid to be judged are given another day to exist on this (test ground / warzone) planet.

Do you really want to stay another day on this planet surrounded by the 4 Riders of the Apocalypse doing overtime every single day ?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
My personal favourite woo question is still where did the old ascended masters go to?

They were all imprisoned in Tartarus.

Ask them what the place is like. The freeky thing about that hell-hole place is that certain Rephaim find the place relaxing.
Rapha's who are wraiths / reapers (male), banshees (female) actually chill out in that damned place because is it so quiet.

Many old masters are here on earth right now which explains the Industrial Revolution and hate towards Yahushua.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

if the enemy speaks the truth, does it make it not true?

Ones heart will always seek the truth and only the truth.

If the enemy is speaking the truth now, why now and not centuries ago.

How much truth are they speaking. The Jinn speak 1% truth and 99% lies.

An enemy will always speak the truth when they know they have lost to save their sorry asses.

So if an enemy speaks the truth, will you trust them afterwards even if their information makes the World a better place ?

Example: UFO disclosure that states that aliens transformed ape-men into humans and are now here to save this dying planet.
Many will believe them and trust them, especially when the aliens say that they are quite happy to hand out FREE technology to all peasants.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
what side of the fence do I stand with-->

the Earth Goddess side, with a strong dose of Daily (hopefully) hedonism as a reward

keep on revealing yourself I tell the resource we call Eschatology, the seals are popping open so the scroll can unfold is our present timeline

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

So what side of the fence are you going to land on?

Maybe it is time for a new philosophy where there is no fence. Maybe the fence itself is a contributor to the overall problem.

Side of fence
Spiritual : One of the Rephaim
Faith: Christ Messiah

No Fence: Hmmm: classic Divide & Conquer where the fence is the Dividing Line. Maybe. Problem is not everyone is ready to forgive their enemies.

All i assume is that everyone who is here on Earth, gladly signed up to a certain path given to them by God where certain events would guide them back to Him. Many choices allow them to turn away from Him.

New Philosophy: Where everyone accepts each other as a friend even though they are opposites in one way or another. Maybe. i am sure they will have a good laugh about it all one day.
Love could be used in some way to prove that it really does hold no boundaries between warring factions.
Is this some kind of role play? Are you pretending to be something?

edit on 8-12-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Well, lets just have an example of a woo woo question.

How about everyone who is seeing the 11:11 numbers are actually seeing geometry of how UFO's fly.

X-Files even showed a woo-woo picture of a UFO covered in geometry.

Geometry + numerology + sound = levitation + divination

People waking up at 3:36 and probably seeing a "As Above So Below" triangle 3-3-6 or Triangle-Triangle-Hexagon

At the end of the day, either your spiritual path asked God to be cursed with visions of the numbers or to laugh at the codes as your posting shows.
Geometry is not a sign of anything spiritual or magic.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I just wasted 4 minutes of time that I will never get back, reading this woo woo.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
Is this some kind of role play? Are you pretending to be something?

i wish you were correct.

Ever wondered if we are all different entities / creatures on this planet, pretending to be humans ?

Our eyes / brains might very well be programmed to see what our DNA is programmed to see. Pop down to the coast and have a chat with a woman on a quay who is really a mermaid.

Have a chat with a soldier who is really a Orc.

Have a chat with a politician who is actually a fallen angel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join