It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller-referred probe into Obama White House Counsel...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Just breaking. WTF, did we all misread the Special Council? Is he after Obama and Hillary? Perhaps he is after all corruption in DC. Hope he has a good protection detail because he may have just made Hillary’s list.

www.foxnews.com...

An investigation referred to Justice Department prosecutors by Special Counsel Robert Mueller earlier this year into possible criminal activity by Clinton-linked Washington insider Tony Podesta and former Obama White House Counsel Greg Craig is heating up, according to a new report that underscores federal authorities' increasing enforcement of laws governing foreign business relationships. The inquiries center not only on Craig and Podesta -- a Democratic lobbyist and co-founder of the onetime lobbying powerhouse known as The Podesta Group -- but also on Vin Weber, a former GOP congressman from Minnesota. The probes had been quiet for months since Mueller referred them to authorities in Manhattan because they fell outside his mandate of determining whether the Trump campaign coordinated with Russia.

edit on 5-12-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

From April:
thehill.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Actually we knew.

But the MSM has too many people brainwashed and parroting all the BS 😎

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sure but it’s heating up now! Pressure, interviews oh my,

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

speaking of parroting..

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
You how in a relationship when one is cheating they accuse the other of cheating.

This is like the same thing.

One side broke the law and accusing the other of it.

Classic.

Sorry I don't have anything constructive to say about the subject. This whole thing was a farce and have been waiting for the tables to turn. I guess they have.

Keep a lookout. A lot of people might be committing self inflicted double taps. Or bizarre traffic accidents. Or rare fast killing diseases.
edit on 5-12-2018 by TheGhoul because: silly little typos

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

As stated further down in the article, Bob Mueller said when he finds alleged crimes not related to Russia, he farms them out to other prosecutors. Cohen was referred to a New York prosecutor, and the Clintons were referred to prosecutor John Huber.

Even when Mueller wraps up his investigation, there will be others continuing, complete with indictments and trials.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I read it that Mueller is pursuing the Russian collusion thing and has referred the other allegations, that fall outside the remit of his investigation, to others.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Well then let us hope the he continues to do just that.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I can't get Washington Post links to work here, but its amazing how out of touch with reality the paper is. They still think Rod Rosenstein is in charge of the Bob Mueller investigation. And, the WaPo doesn't realize that Mueller is freely sharing what he knows with his new boss, Matthew Whitaker, and Donald Trump's attorneys.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
No way this can be true.

Only Republicans can be investigated or charged with crimes.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

As stated further down in the article, Bob Mueller said when he finds alleged crimes not related to Russia, he farms them out to other prosecutors. Cohen was referred to a New York prosecutor, and the Clintons were referred to prosecutor John Huber.

Even when Mueller wraps up his investigation, there will be others continuing, complete with indictments and trials.

Selective prosecution, much? No, never would happen. Gag me with a spoon.

This whole entire affair is a farce!

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Ah yes the taxpayer funded joke.
Courtesy of Obummer and Hilarious.
S A V V Y?
S&F

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Would be nice, but not sure I'd hold my breath. They never seem to investigate the ones that really need it.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Actually we knew.

But the MSM has too many people brainwashed and parroting all the BS 😎

Oh some here still dont know.....or pretend to not know.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

and Donald Trump's attorneys

No... not how it works.

Oh and trump has named William Barr as his new A.G.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

William Barr is a great choice. Your point, if you have One?

What’s not how it works? As usual you do hit and runposts that make no sense however they are amusing.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Didn’t think that you had a point Silly.

new topics

top topics

join