It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutiple people report Dreams of Singapore underwater and Tsunami submerging Malayasia by 30 meters.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I have come across a practice pertaining to lucid dreaming and remembering your own dreams for when you wake up..

Basically before you lie down sit on the edge of the bed close your eyes and "tell" your mind to remember your dreams during the night & you "tell" it to be clear, simple & specific so when you awake in the morning you will clearly understand it's meaning and have no doubts about the message conveyed.

This practice takes a while to master but if you make it a nightly habit within a few months ( yes many months) you will have established a direct access to your own subconscious mind and may wield it as you wish.... a basic example would be memorization read a thing once "tell" your mind you must have it memorized and it will ( it will recall the neuron Pathway used when reading-Short term Memory and put it into long term while you sleep)...your recall the next day will be clear & concise this takes practice & mastery but well worth it. Dreams can be Keys to the Universe If you choose-any thing you really want ..... So try it .

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
ATS search or Google search Vlar Global Continental Displacement Wave model....think Noahs Flood today.....30 meters is a low estimate for depth.
edit on 4-12-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
ATS search or Google search Vlar Global Continental Displacement Wave model....think Noahs Flood today.....30 meters is a low estimate for depth.

These are made up things which don't exist. Please don't post a shonky Youtube video.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Posting this here because if it does happen it could be considered a few dreams of warning for potentially millions of people.

I suppose you could say that multiple people are having "wet dreams" hahahhahaah

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This guy, always with the doom and gloom predictions and bad news warnings.

Really?

Maybe you could post some positive predictions for one I mean after all... negative breeds negative and positive breeds positive and all of that.

As many others have said, dreams don't predict future events.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yeah neither boxing nor sombreros have much of a place in my day to day... but you're right about opinions.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah neither boxing nor sombreros have much of a place in my day to day... but you're right about opinions.

Someone could have brought up Mexican food that week and you visualized the inside of the restaurant. Anytime in the past week you could have watched the news and Maywether could have come up.

Dreams even deal with our subconscious thoughts.

It comes of no surprise the two occurrences you brought up earlier stood out to you, because it was coincidental.

I dream A LOT each night. I'd say about 75% of them are real like dreams, and 25% are just bizarre. I can't count how many times something happens in the next few days after one of my dreams and it feels odd to say the least.

But at the end of the day, we think about reality a lot, we think about the future, we play with hypothetical, and then our dreams make all that feel real as day till we wake up.

They say rabbits will dream of running from predators before it ever sees one in real life... It's to train the mind to be used to any scenario we encounter (or that's the theory).

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpiogurl

Really?

Maybe you could post some positive predictions for one I mean after all... negative breeds negative and positive breeds positive and all of that.

And as many others have said, just because you don't think it happens doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I've dreamed about a house sitting a way off of a main highway. Newly built with a dirt yard that had not been fertilized or had sod laid down yet, with a dig out for a pond in the front yard and a big pile of rocks (those gray ones used in driveways) off to the left of the house in the back yard. It was a small house, maybe a two bed 1 bath that was a little longer than wide. It was a slate blue color with a white porch.

I didn't know where I was at, the surroundings looked unfamiliar but I was driving somewhere in my company truck. I left that morning from Shreveport, LA to head northeast to Blount County, TN. Driving down one of the main highways, I thought I may have missed my next turn and I happened to look off to the right and there sat the exact same house with the exact same surroundings exactly where I'd dreamed of them. I'd never been through this part of Tennessee, ever. If dreams aren't foretelling and/or don't show you things, why did I see the exact same house? The distance from the highway was even the same. I was in awe at the accuracy of this compared to my dream so I pulled over to take a long look at it. When I got back in my truck, I noticed the street sign for the road I was looking for. It was tucked behind some trees so I never would have seen it if I hadn't pulled over.

ETA: I have dreams that feel real fairly often, but always know the difference between a bizarre dream and real dream.
edit on 4-12-2018 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Really?

And as many others have said, just because you don't think it happens doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

I never said I don't think it happens. I just said that many others have said it.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
if multiple people are having same / similar dreams it could be significant

I have dreams but they never seem to have any meaning.

if (Lord forbid) something like that happens it will be quite a jolt.

supposedly Mothman revealed a disaster to happen in his area and a bridge collapsed. Mothman never heard from again.
(not to drift thread)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Really?

I never said I don't think it happens. I just said that many others have said it.

HHHHHwhat?

"As many others have said, dreams don't predict future events."

That, Ms./Miss/Mrs. Skorpiogurl, is your quote. Dreams do foretell the future sometimes. It's happened to me on several occasions.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

That is pretty much spot on in my experience also. I did not want to venture into the realm of precognition as it makes no "logical' sense to me but it does happen occasionally and when it does it is not vague or "dream like' at all. My suspicion is that like in Doctor Who some events are frozen in time somehow and cannot be changed. Others may have so much momentum behind them that they become almost inevitable.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

supposedly Mothman revealed a disaster to happen in his area and a bridge collapsed. Mothman never heard from again.
(not to drift thread)

A woman living in Point Pleasant dreamed of cars and packages floating in the river well before that bridge collapsed, and the Mothman was sighted plenty of times after that disaster.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

(not to drift thread)

the Mothman was sighted plenty of times after that disaster.

according to Mothman Prophecies he was not.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

(not to drift thread)

the Mothman was sighted plenty of times after that disaster.

according to Mothman Prophecies he was not.

The movie or the book?
There have been a lot of sightings since that bridge thing. I have also heard this said by Loren Coleman cryptid investigator, and there's another guy can't remember his name says those reports continued for many years afterwards.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Really?

HHHHHwhat?

"As many others have said, dreams don't predict future events."

That, Ms./Miss/Mrs. Skorpiogurl, is your quote. Dreams do foretell the future sometimes. It's happened to me on several occasions.

Yup. As many others have said. Still didn't say what I think on it.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
a reply to: Sillyolme

I was going to add, how do you even go about reporting your dream? To whom?

Funny that someone should ask that, a while ago I had a dream about creating a website called "Dreamcatchers" where people could log their dreams and associate them with tags (locations, types of event, etc) so that we'd have a documentation trail with timestamps, etc.

Actually, that's not a completely ridiculous idea...

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
i think that's a brilliant idea to do it globally would be a massive undertaking you could set it up kinda like a Craigslist but for dreams! Where would you get angel investors for a project like that? im sure there would be a few people out there doing research on dreams.....

a reply to: EvillerBob

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Responsible like what? Paying my bills. Not committing crimes. Benefiting society. Well, if I check all of those off can I still believe that my dreams may be precognition?

Stop the nonsense laddies!!!

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join