It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutiple people report Dreams of Singapore underwater and Tsunami submerging Malayasia by 30 meters.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
There are quite a few different types of dreams and to dismiss dreams as being nothing is very foolish IMO. Some believe that dreams help to mold the future. I believe this is so and paying attention to dreams can be important. That being said , I hope that this does not happen in the near future.
edit on 4-12-2018 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Look, all i can do is tell you about my life experiences and what i believe and that's it So to reiterate my thoughts on the subject:

I do believe specific dreams can be a warning to avoid specific tragedies, they have to be vivid, & clear in meaning otherwise it's a crap shoot trying to extrapolate a meaning from a vague dream that you don't or can't remember leaving a wide open margin for error, mistakes, & fantasy (the what if realm ). other than that i dunno anything !

a reply to: InhaleExhale

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Look at all of the posts making fun of you. Nobody believes this.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
lol i don't care if they believe or not (it wasn't my dream) the goal of my op is that this is a phenomena of a small few that has gone viral sparking debate & backlash from government, all because one person had dreams that accurately predicted events on more than one occasion, so now everyone is paying a whole lot more attention to that person and a few more have chimed in with the same dream that predicts or warns of absolute devastation for the region just something to watch to see what happens...

a reply to: Woodcarver

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Sometimes they do. Everybody has instincts. Some sharper than others.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Mark08

I often tell my husband but that's just so we can laugh about them.

Thats just one of those details that never get explained. and its not even that I do not believe dreams can be predictive because I think everybody has this ability to some extent. But to say there is a collective of sorts that have been picking this up and reporting it.... well that just falls outside of my paradigm. No one I know reports their dreams to anyone.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Hysteria or legit warning dreams or rumors??? Thoughts ATS?...

I think there are people getting warnings from the Cosmic Realm...
but the underlying cause for the Singapore/Malaysia Catastrophe will be from:
the KRAKATOA Volcano

(i think that the Land Mal~asia is meant as a generalised geographic location & not meaning the Nation Malaysia...but the City of Singapore will become devestated)...

Perhaps one of those China Subs will accidently fire off one of those submerged nukes that create a 30 meter Tsunami' used to devestate great areas of coastlines from far offshore in the South China Sea

map: www.bing.com... k=LS6&sc=8-8&cvid=b64a1690d64d45049debb60ef4a53eb3&cc=US&setlang=en-US

edit on th31154393975904092018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Yea i don't think it was a big thing, till it went viral then the lid came off. i do believe its a superstitious region based on old culture or traditions if it was causing that much panic that the government had to get involved wow i dunno tho just something from the other side of the world to watch n see what happens! that lady was right 2-3 times before so there that...... i truly hope nothing comes of it, but mother nature may have other plans !

a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I have told this story more than once and I probably will again.
Some time back in 2008 2009 I had a dream that I was in some dark arena. There was a boxing ring and men boxing.
The audience was dressed up in party clothes. Fancy dresses, suits and sports jackets that type stuff.
And they were wearing Mexican sombreros. Suddenly there was a loud noise and people started sceam and running. I heard gun shots and I ran.

The next day I saw a story in my AOL feed about a drug gang in Mexico City who had invaded a home thinking it was a rival.
They had the wrong house. The home they invaded and shot up was next door. These people had gathered for a party and to watch a boxing match on TV. Some people were shot but most ran away.

Another dream I had was one where I was watching two men on a black iron bridge. One like you'd see in a european city. It had that feel to it. One man had a vial of some acid green liquid and he poured the vial over the bridge into the water.
In the dream people started getting sick right away. ( dreams go figure) They had headaches and someone said cholera.
A few days later there was a report of a pharmaceutical company in belgium that had accidently released a polio vaccine into a river. Cooincidence yes.. but funny enough the symptoms for cholera are in the bowel and stomach while polio effects the spine and brain. ( headaches)

These dreams obviously warned no one but I still find them extremely odd. They were seperated by years and years.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

As Mister Spock would say, fascinating.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I have wild dreams all the time. There have been times I attribute deja vu to them (just the sensation, not any real connection).

A broken clock is right twice a day.

But I personally don't buy into dreams actually predicting anything rather than just being a scenario we play out in our minds at sleep as practice for reality.

We're all entitled to our opinions though.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Very strange. I wonder if Singapore will be the new Atlantis in 2,300 years.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Dreams don't predict things.

I know people like to live in their little fantasy lands of superstition, but it's not healthy.

What say you about dreams that come true?

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Some of them do... if only to give a heads up I've witnessed someone who's had a dream about their sister being in an accident vivid ly describe it - location, circumstances, features right before their sisters journey and low and behold if the dream wasn't told,it would have happened ... but since it was told the accident became a very near miss avoiding a tragedy... Fact not fantasy so im not in fantasy land but i am a believer....sometimes

a reply to: watchitburn

You witnessed someone have a dream? Or someone told you they had a dream that came true?

Because niether one of those are possible. Which makes you a liar either way.

Some dreams come true. You may have never experienced it, but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Look at all of the posts making fun of you. Nobody believes this.

Just as many support him. You're a skeptic, fine, but some people have foretelling dreams. Some people see spirits, and some people have witnessed a UFO hover silently overhead and zoom away at speeds that would slam a human's organs against their spine.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Dreams aren't the future. Come on

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I don't believe that just as many people support him. Most people don't even waste time responding it's that off the wall.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Have enough dreams and eventually something is bound to come true. That's just chance, not predicting the future.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

I don't believe that just as many people support him. Most people don't even waste time responding it's that off the wall.

Not everyone is the same.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

Have enough dreams and eventually something is bound to come true. That's just chance, not predicting the future.

Sure, we'll just chalk it up as a coincidence since it always happens within a week of that one dream you have out of the thousands of dreams you've dreamed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join