It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutiple people report Dreams of Singapore underwater and Tsunami submerging Malayasia by 30 meters.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: choos

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: choos

originally posted by: one4all
.. but I saw the Earth being flash incinerated on one side....and I know what happened on the protected side...

...I am EVIDENCE BASED....

you saw the future?? and have evidence of it?

I was shown what was going to happen to the Earth and I do not know if it was a scene of a past Event or a facsimile of a future event.It was explained to me generically......

since you are evidence based.. can i err see it?

If you are willing to look its in your own back yard no matter where you live on this planet.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I ask you to post evidence and you respond telling me to go and look in my back garden? For what, may I ask?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Oops, i see that you were not responding to me, but still.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Anyone can acess these remnants of past cultures....and OOPARTS are found at common depths usually in coal mines to show you where an easy to find layer of debris is.....in some places the overburden is very very shallow like 20 feet.

Natural erosion in many cases exposes these layers.In my Country National and State type parks or Forest or Animal Preserves have been strategiclly placed to prevent people from doing any types of extensive excavations and searches.....I havent bothered to check other Countries but what is good for the Goose is good for the Gander so I expect the same dynamic will be in play elsewhere.

One of the areas I posted about on ATS ...which is very out of the way....and ignored....was UNBELIEVABLY within months covered up by boulders,hundreds and hundreds of big huge 500lb+ boulders were trucked in and placed by Machines at the exact spot I was discovering these remnants at...so when I combine this with the fact that a few years ago I posted about the Google Earth locations of some of these CITIES with Houses that still have cars parked in front of them and of all types of buildings was EXTREMELY QUICKLY changed and covered up so you could no longer see it on the maps.....when I combine these 2 extremely fast suppression actions that were both posted online I know there is a MASSIVE effort to keep this data suppressed.

All posting proof for you does is give others location data and suppression opportunities.The evidene is everywhere on every Continent....and can NEVER BE HIDDEN if people know what they are looking at and for.

Actually I will consider posting some of the artifacts now because the plicks covered the archeological zone with massive rocks to suppress the data....when I say this evidence is EVERYWHERE AROUND ALL OF US NO MATTER WHERE WE LIVE...I am serious.....one of my sites is in a Major North American City.

Mud Fossil guy will love one of my pieces a shard of flesh that is absolutely indistinguishable from real meat....fay sinew color and textures accurate......….if feels like meat...lol...The Mud Flood dude is not nuts....percolation comes to mind of course and ...this could be what happens on the 360 or so year close pass of the Agitator... just before the big one coming every 10th time or 3657 years hits us all.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

I ask you to post evidence and you respond telling me to go and look in my back garden? For what, may I ask?

Well for starters.....you need to build yourself an accurate Vlar Global Continental Displacement Wave Model....then you need to learn to interpret it...then you need to pinpoint your location globally....then you need to read the geology of your area and discern exactly what part of the past processes are evidenced in your area....you may be in an area that was covered with 2km of mud....you may be in an area that was covered in 20 meters of overburden.....you may be on a mountain that was birthed or re-birthed ….but no matter where you are on earth evidence of this reality surrounds you.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

No evidence at all then. Just as i thought.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

InhaleExhale…...my methods of learning this data are in NO WAYS similar to anything you have read online...Nibiru related or not....and I have read and watched thousands of abduction accounts where the victims have partial memories, amongst the many fakes and half-truths are a few real cases in which I can fill in the blanks for them...I had complete conversations and have absolute recall...it is what it is....the majority of what I parse as abductions similar to my own do not include such detailed recall...a few have MORE RECALL than I do but the majority are only piece meal memories.....the coming Cataclysm or catastrophe that many speak of is EXACTLY what I speak of.....they just don't have complete recall....there are specific reasons I am an anomaly amongst the macro-group of abductees or why I have this clear recall(I was NOT SUPPOSSED to have it post-abduction by SOP)....there are many different groups taking people for many different reasons....

I HAVE posted everything you are hearing already here on ATS.I HAVE posted the correct highest % survival methods here on ATS....years ago.

I am not afraid....what will happen is nature...it will be a new beginning for those who survive....no one lives forever....I only wish to pave the road for survivors if I can....many people will have a chance to leave the Planet...we will be getting help from other branches of Humanity to survive this event.....everyone has to choose their own path based on their knowledge levels I guess....put it this way...when someone says ..Ye shall judge Ye-self......believe it....because when a massive Craft miles and miles long lands and people begin migrating to it as some what I consider valid abductees claim will occur they will find out that the ticket to get on is found within themselves or their so-called vibration...if you are a good person you will vibrate at a specific frequency ...this will allow you to simply board the Craft and go to possibly safety..if you are a bad person trying to act like a good person you will not be able to board...physically you will not be able to board....Families will have to make choices....personally I am a disbeliever if I haven't experienced it...so these Craft I hear about could be Cattle Cars for all I know..I do believe the victim testimony about the Craft coming...but the intentions are not clear to me, so me and mine will not be lining up...well some might …..but most will not...we will be DIGGING IN.

Noahs Ark would be a good idea right now if you could build it in 2 years.....I would have preferred that...but I was not led to that method.

Basicly anyone with knowledge and any brains at all with ability to do so would DITCH THE PLANET for a few decades.

All strategic areas have been riddeled with tunnels and DUMBs and Bunkers....and the so-called Elite have begun to move in.

You don't need YouTube to wake up....every major religious doctrine on Earth gives clear and fair warning....our entire recorded history is one big suppressed WARNING.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

OK. So you can't post any evidence because it would give away locations so TPTB could suppress it.

Also, you and your band of Youtubers know more than the entire body of scientific and academic knowledge of the worlds scientists and academics past and present. You also believe that you know about the cause of cancer and that medical science has it wrong and you have it right. Suggest you email Cancer Research for instance and tell them that they have been doing it all wrong for all these years. I'm sure they'd be really grateful.

Delusional is putting it mildly!

I'm out.

edit on 20-12-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

OK. So you can't post any evidence because it would give away locations so TPTB could suppress it.

Also, you and your band of Youtubers know more than the entire body of scientific and academic knowledge of the worlds scientists and academics past and present. You also believe that you know about the cause of cancer and that medical science has it wrong and you have it right. Suggest you email Cancer Research for instance and tell them that they have been doing it all wrong for all these years. I'm sure they'd be really grateful.

Delusional is putting it mildly!

I'm out.

You were out before you were in.

Locations I have posted about in the past have been quickly thereafter suppressed...fact....maybe coincidence maybe not...I am considering posting pictures of artifacts from the location that has since been covered with boulders and I also have Google Earth snapshots from my camera that show the barely covered communities about 40 meters under overburden that I might post.TPTB never had a fighting chance at suppression of knowledge only of having control of flow and volume and direction.Simple pleomorphic bacteria expressing its survival instincts in its fungal form.. no such thing as cancer.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Covered with boulders by TPTB? Just listen to yourself. What a steaming pile of Wombat's doings.

no such thing as cancer.

Oh really? Try telling that to my wife, sister, uncle....etc. In fact try spouting this nonsense at anyone whose life has been touched by cancer and see what you get.

Does this ring any bells? It should.

Wiki: Dunning-Kruger effect.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Covered with boulders by TPTB? Just listen to yourself. What a steaming pile of Wombat's doings.

no such thing as cancer.

Oh really? Try telling that to my wife, sister, uncle....etc. In fact try spouting this nonsense at anyone whose life has been touched by cancer and see what you get.

Does this ring any bells? It should.

Wiki: Dunning-Kruger effect.

You do realise everyone has Google right....because you are acting like no one has it.....lol...lol..lol...you are off the rails IMHO.

IMHO it is disrespectful to recruit people who have passed forward to support your debate here...I respectfully bow out of communicating with you specificlly if you choose to do this....it is emotional terrorism and I will not give you permission to use it.

Google Royal Rife and Hulda Clark and pleomorphic bacteria....invest some time...learn a little bit.

You clearly have diffculty dealing with challenges to the status qou stance you represent...this is natural.

Yes,you are oppositionally defiant.....there is no such thing as Cancer as we define it and call it....they are all one thing....a pleomorphic bacteria expressing itself and impacting different areas during different life stages weakening them and then re-visiting them in another form to further weaken them....if you think you get emotional at having lost people how do you think you will feel when your brain finally clicks in and you realise the very simple and easy to remediate what we call cancer ..the TRUTH.....hundreds of millions of people have been murdered by the suppressors of the truths about the thing we call cancer and millions more are murdered every single year.....can you wrap yourself around that....no you cannot...therefore by proxy it is impossible for you to grasp that this is a globally managed scheme a MACHINE a KILLING MACHINE being MAINTAINED AND MANAGED.

This is where I bow out....because there is no time to bicker...I have lots of prep work to do....lol.

edit on 20-12-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

IMHO it is disrespectful to recruit people who have passed forward to support your debate here...I respectfully bow out of communicating with you specificlly if you choose to do this....it is emotional terrorism and I will not give you permission to use it.

I have no idea what on Earth you are talking about. Anyway, bye and Happy Christmas.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hmmmmm how about that nonsense, pretending and fantasy now ???? It does happen and will again.....So yea get the word out even if just ONE single life is saved it'll be worth creating this thread.......

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Hey,

I am on my annual vacation now and unfortunately I can not extend too much my reply here, but give a glance to my following thread, I am under the impression could refer to the same situation you are analyzing here.

I was on that when suddenly this devastating tsunami on Indonesia appeared on the news, it could be as bad as 2004.

There is something clear, Krakatoa Volcano is on process of a violent eruption since this saturday, and it has to do with something even more complex happening with the planet on these transition days from 2018 to 2019, so all what you are commenting here and I was doing on my thread has become fact.

Pls check
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Preliminary reports talk about a death toll of at least 200 and no less than 800 badly injured but I think only on days we are going to know the precise dimension of this horrendous disaster, the information agencies are now running like crazy trying to grasp it.

Thanks,

Happy Holidays

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/23/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Don't get caught up in the coming sequence of natural events for they are patterned in a cascadeing structure.......to survive one must pull oneself and others out of that naturally occurring timeline....without getting into specifics....because it involves mass consciousness and it involves intention.….find your balance....find information you feel you can trust...ask questions in earnest and analyse answers no matter the source.... follow your instincts and your intuition and your empathy....form a vision of the future you wish to be a part of...depart from mainstream connectivity...then begin to carve yourself out a place in the future.....only YOU can lay the groundwork for your own survival and that of others....and there are no guarantees....intentions MUST BE FIRM AND FORMED and TANGIBLE things must be lain down in a pattern....you have to build the future it does not unfold for you....we have to build the future together it does not unfold for [email protected] underscore the REALITY....we have no guarantee that Humanity as we are today will survive as a species....yes if even ONE person is alive as a result of these posts and has the potential to connect to at least ONE OTHER human being....we can create another timeline.

There is NOTHING real or tangible stopping anyone from defining their own path...but billions are held in cerebral and emotional bondage ..... this is about NATURE it is about Universal reality....this is about free will intentions.

If my data is not heeded there is a high possibility people could get caught in this dynamic......when you are going to be given a NEEDLE...or someone is going to re-set your shoulder or prep for a splint....you will as a caregiver do a countdown with the person in pain and you will CHEAT it and jump the gun....acting before the injured individuals EXPECTATIONS can CREATE INTENTIONS that can DEFINE A NEW REALITY..... dont get caught up in the count-down and Karkatoa is a number in that countdown.....take charge and begin building yourself a conduit to a new and exciting future or laying the groundwork for someone elses eyes and heart to be a part of that same future ...what the hell we only have a Hundred Years to live anyways right.....lol....www.youtube.com...

If you have not freely wept for the uncertainty of our future I envy you.....if you still hold onto singletarian doctrinal religous views I envy you...for when you find yourself on the one path of truth you to may weep freely with empathtic passion and you to may smile inwardly when you realise that billions of people have been given a proxy painkiller....together they will create a Rapture.....more tears may follow when you completely understand the integral meaning of the word Rapture and where it originated....but more smiles will manifest as you realise that you have already or are in the defined process of cutting the conduit between the Rapture and your own future.....to be followed by more tears dripping freely as you are encapsulated by the overbearing reality that you have no way nor right to deprive another human being of the right to freely choose their own path ….the Universal power of self-determination is the gift we give one another by proxy of our co-existance….of our co-creation...and this may bring yet another even greater smile to your face when you consider that you may have a part to play in the Symphony of notes which will be required to carry SOMEONE to the incredible new and exciting future Humanity may have a chance to participate in.....we know how to do this...we can and will do it again.

Knowledge can be the burden which enables you the growth opportunity which you need to free your intentions.www.youtube.com...

Even after many have tried to help shine a light upon a new possible future .. www.youtube.com... People wonder if we are out of the woods yet...www.youtube.com... are not.....www.youtube.com... fear not for you will never be alone....www.youtube.com...

Once in a while I will play one of those songs as I watch this to keep me awake and aware....www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-12-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

Hysteria or legit warning dreams or rumors??? Thoughts ATS?...

I think there are people getting warnings from the Cosmic Realm...
but the underlying cause for the Singapore/Malaysia Catastrophe will be from:
the KRAKATOA Volcano

www.dailymail.co.uk...

->Anak Krakatau volcanic eruption continues (video)

this 1st tsunami killed 200+ the next ones will be greater and should devestate Singapore and such...

short article w/ videos ... ding-ding-ding

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Hysteria or legit warning dreams or rumors??? Thoughts ATS?...

I think there are people getting warnings from the Cosmic Realm...
but the underlying cause for the Singapore/Malaysia Catastrophe will be from:
the KRAKATOA Volcano

www.dailymail.co.uk...

->Anak Krakatau volcanic eruption continues (video)

this 1st tsunami killed 200+ the next ones will be greater and should devestate Singapore and such...

short article w/ videos ... ding-ding-ding

Dig-Dig-Dig is what you really mean right......lol.

I have given up my teaching hobby now and am in full blown pre-Event action now....the crap is about to hit the fan....in a rapidly cascading sequence of events.

Good luck to all....if you have a few million bucks to spare and want a better shot at seeing the other side instead of being entombed in a bunker for eternity....PM ASAP.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

thanks for reply/inclusion....

what separates individuals...fundamentally Its' one's world-views --> Today (Monday morning/Christmas Eve day) I have a choice:
To either buy more stocks in the midst of the Sudden Market Turmoil that started in Asia and has the USA Futures down @ around -700 points

~~~~~ OR ELSE ~~~~~

going over to the local 'Neighborhood WalMart' grocery and buying a few cases of canned vegetables (about 1/2 priced from other Grocery Stores)

What do you think I am ready to buy? I got another bundle of TP last week, so i'm getting more canned goods to mix in with the sacks of rice/grain, I have stored already

plus maybe some Barter/Trade items like liquor-wine-kegs.... Ho Ho Ho Merry X-Mas

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

thanks for reply/inclusion....

what separates individuals...fundamentally Its' one's world-views --> Today (Monday morning/Christmas Eve day) I have a choice:
To either buy more stocks in the midst of the Sudden Market Turmoil that started in Asia and has the USA Futures down @ around -700 points

~~~~~ OR ELSE ~~~~~

going over to the local 'Neighborhood WalMart' grocery and buying a few cases of canned vegetables (about 1/2 priced from other Grocery Stores)

What do you think I am ready to buy? I got another bundle of TP last week, so i'm getting more canned goods to mix in with the sacks of rice/grain, I have stored already

plus maybe some Barter/Trade items like liquor-wine-kegs.... Ho Ho Ho Merry X-Mas

Well done indeed. I myself skip the barter items and add enough extra water-food for protection in terms of recruiting men with Families they want to protect....anything could become everything so all preps are positive forward thinking actions which project intention.IMHO Tribalism is the only realistic way to survive so why wait to begin planning for it.Remember Lord of the Flies.

Good luck,see you on the other side.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Watched a video thought of this thread...www.youtube.com...://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5M2WZiAy6k.....www.youtube.com... ch?v=O-fyNgHdmLI
edit on 25-12-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join