It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do use travel through time using wormholes?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohanikaDeVries
a reply to: interupt42

OH, what's the documentary called? Will it help me get back to the future, where I am from?

In the documentary Dr. Brown did help a young man that goes by the last name of Mcfly to time travel.
edit on 421231America/ChicagoMon, 03 Dec 2018 11:42:58 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I am from the Zef Side of Old Sanfran in the current year 2347. Why I'm here is personal. I'm actually needing to lay low and avoid TA because of a mistake I made at work. I did notice different in your timeline though. You did not have a mass immigration from South Africa due to racist policies there, you did not have President Cheney, and Isreal is a real nation here, where I'm from its liek Atlantis oe something. I've spent the last few weeks learning English, my original post is in Imperial American, but readable to you now I believe. I explain myself in the post Hello World 2018
edit on 3-12-2018 by JohanikaDeVries because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JohanikaDeVries

I'm actually needing to lay low and avoid TA because of a mistake I made at work.

TA?

AH yes Testicle's anonymous,

I too used to fondle too much and had to go talk to the group and get my 12 step program.

Never use work time for playtime if you know what I mean

if caught, look what you have to do to hide, travel 100s of year into the past.

Next time just keep in your pants

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Put one of the wormholes in our solar system and build the connecting one beside a black hole, one of the wormholes will age faster than the other, when there is several years difference between them jump through it. Will it work? I dunno man I'm just riffing but lets do it anyways.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You did not have a mass immigration from South Africa due to racist policies there, you did not have President Cheney, and Isreal is a real nation here, where I'm from its liek Atlantis oe something.

That is correct, After Doc Brown perfected the flux capacitor a year 2000 bug was discovered.

Luckily a man from the future was able to travel back in time to address the year 2000 bug with an IBM 5100 . However even though he was cautious , he did put a couple ripples in our time line.

edit on 011231America/ChicagoMon, 03 Dec 2018 12:01:35 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Dr. Brown was one of the most influential scientists of our time. His invention converting ordinary garbage to pure energy through fusion will be a groundbreaking achievement for the human race when it becomes widely available.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale
Tydlyn authority, like militant historians.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

I'll give it a shot. Will your air traffic monitor notice if I launch in a few days?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Ask John Titor...wait...John ?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I'll give it a shot. Will your air traffic monitor notice if I launch in a few days?

Not if you disguise your craft as a peleidian star ship.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Tydlyn authority is all over this site. You picked the worst place to lay low. Tough break. This doesn't even take into account DARPA.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

OP how about you post a picture of your machine ? Otherwise I can see your thread getting canned pretty quick. You must know how to take a picture and upload it if you are (assuming) from the future like you said.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I know all about how easy it is to initiate wormholes...

link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

Not if you disguise your craft as a peleidian star ship.

But only the disguise will get them noticed

They have to make sure to announce themselves as a diplomatic convoy from Coruscant.

Only then can the empire fall and Neo can help woody to find his friend Nemo.

and after all is said and done, I'm going to be the only one Ooohhh

do you believe in love after love

Yep that's my queue to take my meds, singing Cher songs in an ATS post ....actually suits this thread doesn't it?

link   

I am away from huis at the moment. When I get back I'll figure out how to load image. We don't use smartphones in future, but direct Akasha master record link. It looks sort of like the device from your movie Stargate, but operated differently. Mein is huismade and looks brown as made of clay. Real ones are made of atomprint, therefor white and no lights on it.
edit on 3-12-2018 by JohanikaDeVries because: Description

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'll be waiting.

So some form of the akashic records then ? So you mean to tell me people in the future can connect with their subconscious minds on a concious level ? Well do tell me more. What's the name of the chip you have in your brain that allows you to do that.
edit on 3-12-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I can feel something inside me saying....RUN!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

originally posted by: interupt42

a reply to: interupt42
Flux would not work with capacitors as I know.

It would ,but you would also need to build up an initial speed of 88 mph for it all to work. I Believe it was Dr. Emmett Brown who was first successful in accomplishing it.

Doesn't it help to have a stainless steel body?

Negative. I believe he said if you were going to time travel, might as well do it in style.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Tydlyn authority, like militant historians.

UM yes, remember you are in another time line

in this time line Tydlyn authority are a help group know as Testicles anonymous.

It was the late and great Pat McGroin and her husband Rubin?, Phil? cant remember his name, that set up the group in the late 90s.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Of course not. Akasha is a brand name of nanotechnology which has something like wifi, intetmrgrares with the mind connecting it to a system similar to your Wikipedia. It also has immune system roles and repair functions. It's loaded into infants at birth, has been for a while in my time. No difference than your odd vaccine program. But in day to day we use it like your phones, but without holding anything.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join