It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima - the work of the security services of Israel and the United States

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The theory will make a great James Bond movie. If a nuclear bomb were detonated the signature would show up on equipment across Asia.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Another thing to consider... my first job out of high school was working on a nuclear plant. I've crawled over about every inch of the control buildings.

The link appears to think that a nuclear plant uses computers to effect a SCRAM. It doesn't. The computers in a nuclear plant probably have less actual computing power than a cheap laptop. The actual sequencing is effected by embedded micro-controllers (no OS), as is some of the data processing to the indicators. The SCRAM itself is activated by humans based on those indicators (look up Three Mile Island to see an example of human error). Everything else is PLC circuitry and wiring.

The reason for this is simple: anything connected to the Internet is hackable, and any OS is as well. Were an actual computer used to control the plant functions, that computer could be hacked and a nuclear emergency instigated. In the Iranian situation with the centrifuges, they were controlled by a small computer system which was hacked with a local injection of Stuxnet, which proceeded to infect the PLC circuitry as Chr0naut stated. That again would not be possible with a nuclear plant, as there is no central controlling computer to infect.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Mr. Troll,
It's okay to get taken in on a conspiracy, it happens. Especially when you feel strongly about it and it's on one that would have extremely far reaching ramifications.

But the nuts and bolts just don't fit the engine this thing is trying to run on.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Fantastic claims require fantastic levels of evidence based support, and there is no evidence or even a logical pathway laid out in this theory. First of all, the only people who think that Israel have that kind of pull with the United States government, are fanatical modern day Nazis, whose fear and loathing of the Jews has them constantly painted as a near demonic kind of a threat. No one would deny that Israel have some significant clout with the government of the United States, but there is a yawning gulf between the pull that Israel actually has, and the sort of Sith Lord like control they would have to have, in order to get the United States to sign off on any action that threatened Japans nuclear safety, or involved detonating a nuclear weapon for ANY reason, leave alone to flood and embugger the lives of citizens of a friendly nation.

Simply put, the framework of events as you have laid them out here, lacks either evidential support, or indeed a logical foundation which actually makes any sense, given the geopolitical situation in the world at the time or now.

Try again, and show your working next time.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Mr. Troll,
It's okay to get taken in on a conspiracy, it happens. Especially when you feel strongly about it and it's on one that would have extremely far reaching ramifications.

But the nuts and bolts just don't fit the engine this thing is trying to run on.

Thanks, dear friend. In Russia and the United States, even the thread is different - metric and inch))

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Easy, my friend. My next article will be called: "North Korea's nuclear weapons - made in the USA")))

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

And in your next article, I hope you actually provide some sort of supporting evidence which shows things to be as you think them to be, rather than just slapping down whatever unreasonable and outlandish plot you can conceive of on the fly

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

And in your next article, I hope you actually provide some sort of supporting evidence which shows things to be as you think them to be, rather than just slapping down whatever unreasonable and outlandish plot you can conceive of on the fly

Each person sees in each phenomenon only what he wants to see. Or can see (i)))))

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

No they do not. Some people see what they want to see. People like me, refer to people like that, as luddites, troglodytes, morons. People who are actually capable of thought worth thinking, observe reality absent any tint or filter at all.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

No they do not. Some people see what they want to see. People like me, refer to people like that, as luddites, troglodytes, morons. People who are actually capable of thought worth thinking, observe reality absent any tint or filter at all.

If you wish, you can find notes of racism, chauvinism and anti-Semitism in your words. Be careful!!!

Even I, a Russian troll, now call the picture of the great Russian artist Malevich "Black Square" as "Afro-Russian Square")))))))))

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

The only part of this that I heard before is that Israel developed Stuxnet. Looking at what is here so far, it would seem this would require a modified form of it or a stuxnet like virus which is not beyond the realm of possibility.

Also appears you should consider a non nuclear source for the disaster. I read something somewhere about setting off earthquakes with bombs. If the earthquake was induced, could it have another cause? A mining disaster? Are the Israelis so intelligent they could predict the results of that earthquake?

Even if this is outrageous it is no more so than conspiracy theories like Israel caused 9/11 or had a hand in the JFK assassination. That said, I am surprised every Jewish person on ATS has not lynched you just for suggesting this. Give it a day.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Thank you, I try to be very tolerant. I just think that Jews are equal to any other people on earth. It is even written in the US Constitution - all people are equal. And if I consider that Jews have privileges over other people, then this will be a form of racism. And I am a tolerant person

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

fantasy not even internally consistant

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

fantasy not even internally consistant

Amazed by the volume and quality of your argument. Hats off hat with earflaps))

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

The only part of this that I heard before is that Israel developed Stuxnet.

Actually, there is some basis in fact for that. The coding carried traits of coding commonly used in both America and Israel. Objectives in coding can be accomplished in an almost infinite variety of different methods and coders will usually resort back to pieces of code that they have used in the past. That's not a verified smoking gun, but it does raise questions. There are some other aspects that may explain the why as well behind the development of Stuxnet, but this is not the thread for that and I believe that particular dead horse has been thoroughly beaten already.

Fair disclosure: the above is based on individual study, not the professor earlier mentioned... he was unable to make any such statements.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I think you should learn when to concede....your post has been well and truly debunked.

Not everything is a conspiracy, some things are simply what they appear to be.

You seem to be consistently spouting spurious propaganda in very lame attempts to blame all of the worlds faults and problems on one specific nation....fortunately the majority of us can see through such nonsense.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I think you should learn when to concede....your post has been well and truly debunked.

Not everything is a conspiracy, some things are simply what they appear to be.

You seem to be consistently spouting spurious propaganda in very lame attempts to blame all of the worlds faults and problems on one specific nation....fortunately the majority of us can see through such nonsense.

I will answer your propaganda with my propaganda:

"Russians do not surrender!")))

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Ha ha ha

Unless its in Afghanistan....

Please quote where I've posted anything resembling propaganda....put up or shut up.

Na zdorovie

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Ha ha ha

Unless its in Afghanistan....

Please quote where I've posted anything resembling propaganda....put up or shut up.

Na zdorovie

My friend, your words are not supported by anything but your emotions. They are not even included in Wikipedia. So, I'm sorry, but they are naked propaganda.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

All I've said is that you seem to consistently spout propaganda aimed at blaming the US for anything and everything.

The scenario you alleged in your OP is evidence of this - it has been well and truly debunked, yet still you persist.

Emotions haven't driven my perspective on this, facts have....something that seems you are either incapable of or unwilling to understand.

So again, please show where anything I've posted can be considered propaganda.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join