It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Nightclub Bombing in Tel Aviv - Four Dead, Dozens Injured

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Yeah, FredT:

That being said there is always the possiblity that this was a rouge false flag op by the Mossad??

And maybe MOSSAD had something to do with this too, eh?
Mofaz: Abbas secures cease-fire with Hamas, Islamic Jihad

Seems to me that it indicates Hamas and the one who claimed responsibility for this endeavor: Islamic Jihad.

Not buying that MOSSAD 'possibility,' at all.

seekerof

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by Kriz_4
If the process is stopped because of this well.....you maybe right, maybe the Isrealies don't want peace.

Priceless

See what I mean

The Isrealis are attacked and its them that dont want peace

So you are saying a whole country should be blamed because of a few mad people.

Hilarious.

Amuk, if they break the peace then it explains it all, doesnt it? A whole country can not be held accountable for a select groups misdoings now can they?

Hello?!
Where they coming in from, Kriz_4?
Hell if Palestinian authorities can't stop them, then who can?

Well, obviously these terrorists inform the government before they carry out an attack don't they. What a joke, any chance of some realism here?

If the US can't stop something as big as airliners from crashing into something as big as skyscrapers, how do you expect them to stop a person with a concealed bomb.

Maybe Israel needs to simply just start strip searching anyone coming into Israel? Oppps, can't do that can they? Then they will have to listen to the wailing and crys of the human rights groups over this, huh?

What an absolute load of rot. Why would they cry about being scanned for bombs etc? Every airport does do they not?

You see the problem with stopping people crossing your borders do you not? It is hard to stop is it not?

Ever think they may have similar problems?

My point is, if Israel break the peace because of these incidents and we all know Palestinians are trying to stop them...well they don't try hard do they.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
WTC was done by some one, but not those that we are told did it...Nothing makes sense if you follow the Bush / Cheney story....

Any way, this is about Israel.... IMO, its time the y built that wall all the way across the border, and shot any palestinian who crossed it.

Sorry, these fanaticl Islamic terrorists need killing, the faster the better. When the are all dead, there will be peace in the middle east.

link   
FredT,
yes this affair is well known,but for ones...Do you truly believe the Israelis will make terror on their own people?

link   

Originally posted by FredT
Okay time to weigh in on this one.

There are elements on both sides of this issue that have no interest in peace. Both Isreal and Palestine. The leaders of boths sides are going to have to reign in these groups or go after them themselves.

I am not nor will I ever be a fan of Isreal's policies. Thier practices in the West Bank at best border on genocide at worst constitute a holacaust millinenium style. However, since the election of Abbas, they have demonstrated (at least Sharon) a willingness to try to achieve peace.

Excellent post FredT.

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Kriz_4]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZMax
It's true that this is ATS,but you are crazy...Maybe you believe WTC was work of CIA,too?

Way off topic for this thread but plenty of theories abound about that one. Do a search As if Isreal never ran an op in the US or spied, or assasinated the wrong guy overseas????

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Well FredT,
I'm off..had enough...this is the wrong site for me I guess...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
These terrorists are not interested in peace. They are only interested in the non-existence of Israel. All this talk of peace is a lofty pipe dream, nothing more. No matter how many concessions Israel makes they will never stop, until Israel packs up and leaves. That's not gonna happen, so this will continue, especially if the Palestinian Authority is afraid to confront militants, and Israel is not allowed to, who will? Iran and Syria will continue to supply them with weapons and explosives they need, and Israelis trying to enjoy a night on the town will be blown to bits. The members on this board who defend these terrorists are starting to make me ill. Somehow, it's always somebody else's fault that they commit these acts. Enough is enough, we have tried to bend over backwards to give the Palestinians their own state, but they continue to support this BS either directly, or with a wink and a nudge. But it has to stop, one way or the other. I'm starting to think a war of civilizations is unavoidable, I hope I'm wrong, but at least I know what side I'm on.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   

FredT,
yes this affair is well known,but for ones...Do you truly believe the Israelis will make terror on their own people?

The government proper? No, but remember that rouge elements abound on both sides as evidenced by the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin. That was violence by Israelis against an Israeli.

If it furthered goals, would any of these groups on both sides shed a tear over 5 deaths and some mayhem?

[edit on 2/25/05 by FredT]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This from the original article:

Palestinian security officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, said that the Lebanese militant group Hizbollah orchestrated the blast.

The said they had tracked recent communications between Hizbollah militant Kais Obeid and an unnamed Palestinian who they believed was the attacker.

I wonder if Chirac will be available for comment if it turns out that Hezbollah was indeed responsible? He recently refused to label Hezbollah as a terrorist organization.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   

but remember that rouge elements abound on both sides as evidenced by the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin. That was violence by Israelis against an Israeli.
If it furthered goals, would any of these groups on both sides shed a tear over 5 deaths and some mayhem?
[edit on 2/25/05 by FredT]
A large part of what is happening is this deception by the Intelligence Agencies.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Not buying that MOSSAD 'possibility,' at all.

Hmmm did you read my previous post on page one about the Lavon Affair??

At anyrate, in open source literature there are rumors (I say that because the sources are suspect at best, and I am not privy to the CIA's data
)that the Mossad has penetration agents in many of the Extremist Terrorist groups.

Kuala Lumpur: The U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the Israeli intelligence – Mossad – have infiltrated Muslim organizations like Hamas in Palestine, Hizbullah in Lebanon and the Jemaah Islamiyah (JI) in Indonesia, says an Indonesian intelligence expert.

“It is clear that the CIA and the Mossad have infiltrated such organizations and have done much more than that,” Sayed Abdullah, who operates an intelligence services firm in the Indonesian island of Maluku’s, told Islamonline.net.

He asserted that the spy agencies “demonstrated their capacity to control these organizations with the murdering of two Hamas leaders in a month and that is enough to understand what they are up to.”
www.motamaralalamalislami.org...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
This from the original article:
Palestinian security officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, said that the Lebanese militant group Hizbollah orchestrated the blast.

Thanks for that piece of information JS, so now Palestinians claim is a Lebanese group. But Israel said that the Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.

Somebody doesn't have facts straight I may say.

Islamic Jihad and the Al-Aksa Martyrs Brigades had reportedly claimed responsibility for the attack.

We need more information on this.

[edit on 25-2-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Kriz_4:
No mention by you of total disarm of those terrorist organizations operating in Palestine, huh?
No mention of what you would do, but yet you ask it of me....

You mention:

Well, obviously these terrorists inform the government before they carry out an attack don't they. What a joke, any chance of some realism here?

Yep, lets go from one extreme to the other, shall we?
The joke is that there are Palestinian authorities that are sympathetic to these terrorist groups and organizations. Fact. And with that fact, they will undoubtedly be allowed to pass, unstopped and unprevented. No letting the govenment know before had!

If the US can't stop something as big as airliners from crashing into something as big as skyscrapers, how do you expect them to stop a person with a concealed bomb.

Typical response from one who has no clue how to prevent such from happening. Let me clear something for you, k? ALL parties agreed to a ceasefire. That includes Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, Palestine and Israel, etc. As such, what happened on 9/11 has no bearing whatsoever to this situation or event, period. Your typical response only lends me to think that Israel building the new "wailing wall" was prudent and justified. Why? Cause it would funnel those would-be suicide bombers to checkpoints, both Israeli and Palestinian check points. The best way to prevent suicide bombers from infiltarting then would be to strip search them, but as I have asserted, and you refuted, Israel would then come under further wailing and scrutiny for doing that, among the thousand of other inhumane things that is heaped upon them already.

What an absolute load of rot. Why would they cry about being scanned for bombs etc? Every airport does do they not?

Obviously you think that what can be applied to an airport can be applied to a checkpoint, huh? The joke is that you apparently haven't been to Israel and seen these checkpoints.

You see the problem with stopping people crossing your borders do you not? It is hard to stop is it not?

Even if I was to agree to this, your point is what? That all attempts are preventable or not preventable? Nothing is 100% gaurenteed. The point is that Islamic Jihad agreed to a ceasefire and it was them that will suffer the possible consequences. Let's just throw out the whole dern peace process, cause not all suicide attempts can be prevented. Tell you what, get the Palestinian authorities to fully be committed to the process and then get them to disarm or disband those organizations and groups operating in Palestine and maybe the process can have a real chance. What ya think?

My point is, if Israel break the peace because of these incidents and we all know Palestinians are trying to stop them...well they don't try hard do they.

The peace process is already dented by Islamic Jihad, not Israel. Your point is irrelevant.

seekerof

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriz_4
Amuk, if they break the peace then it explains it all, doesn't it? A whole country can not be held accountable for a select groups misdoings now can they?

So should they just allow their citizens to be attacked whenever the terrorists feel like it without responding? If the Palestinians cannot control there OWN people should the Israelis just ignore there people being attacked?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Hmmm did you read my previous post on page one about the Lavon Affair??

At anyrate, in open source literature there are rumors (I say that because the sources are suspect at best, and I am not privy to the CIA's data
)that the Mossad has penetration agents in many of the Extremist Terrorist groups.

Kuala Lumpur: The U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the Israeli intelligence – Mossad – have infiltrated Muslim organizations like Hamas in Palestine, Hizbullah in Lebanon and the Jemaah Islamiyah (JI) in Indonesia, says an Indonesian intelligence expert.

“It is clear that the CIA and the Mossad have infiltrated such organizations and have done much more than that,” Sayed Abdullah, who operates an intelligence services firm in the Indonesian island of Maluku’s, told Islamonline.net.

He asserted that the spy agencies “demonstrated their capacity to control these organizations with the murdering of two Hamas leaders in a month and that is enough to understand what they are up to.”
www.motamaralalamalislami.org...

Thank you, FredT.
One, your true colors have been revealed on this issue.
Two, you have just persuaded me that MOSSAD was behind this particular incident.....not!

Third, have you notified the families of those that have just lost a loved one that MOSSAD may have been behind this, as you suggest?

seekerof

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

If the Palestinians cannot control there OWN people should the Israelis just ignore there people being attacked?

Amuk you nail it, Palestinian leaders can't control it's own people, no even Arafat was able to control them either when he was alive, not that he wanted anyway.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Everybody is denying responsibility for the attack.

I don't see how this would benefit the Palestinians.
Attacks like this normally result in Israeli military operations and a setback in disengagement. It's not in the Palestinian's best interest so someone else may be at fault.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Seekerof,

My true colors regarding my opinon of Isreali policies in the west bank have been a matter of record since I have joined here at ATS. Nor do I shy away from them.

At anyrate, do I have evidence that this was a rouge Mossad op? No not at all, I was meerly pointing out that it was a possiblity and backed it up with evidence that this type of OP has happened before from the Mossad perspective.

Thank you, FredT.
One, your true colors have been revealed on this issue.
Two, you have just persuaded me that MOSSAD was behind this particular incident.....not!
Third, have you notified the families of those that have just lost a loved one that MOSSAD may have been behind this, as you suggest?

In responce to the above, as always there are two sides to an issue be it our differences here in this thread or on any other hot button issue. In regards to the notification of families, are you implying that I am trivalizing thier deaths in this matter? I certainly hope not???

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Yeah Fred!

Thank you for reminding us that things are seldom what they seem to be - and for the good links.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join