It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's been a long time coming.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I've been here since the beginning. I've seen the changes this place has gone through. Seen people come and go, and watch the ones who are still here stagnate, evolve, or simply mature. I may not post much, but it has been quite some time. There's quite a lot of catching up to do, so you may see some old threads being revived here and there.

Looking forward to interacting with you all.
edit on 9-11-2018 by RealityIsAbsurd because: Added the p.s

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It's the nature of the forum beast. So, why now? What do you have to say?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Welcome to the next step of the site. Participating is really another level. What are your interests?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Welcome to the next step of the site. Participating is really another level. What are your interests?

Your avatar might frighten her/him away.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

iI could but it's not the moth man... or don't think it is!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

iI could but it's not the moth man... or don't think it is!

Terminator coming back to life?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RealityIsAbsurd

Hello and welcome back! Why were you away so long if you don't mind my asking?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Quite often I have read threads where I saw something where I wanted to contribute, but I never really felt it was that important. Here recently though I've been thinking to myself "Why not?" Now is a good time if ever.

So, the other night I was out at my favorite bar having a few drinks, and saw this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... and decided to start contributing. It seems that AthlonSavage and BoneSay can be credited for creating the course of events that led to me becoming a member.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I have a wide, varying range of interests. Over time you may see some of them come to light.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I was never gone. In retrospect I've been visiting this website almost every day since it was created, but I just never created an account. I was always content with just reading and watching the interactions between the members here. It's been interesting to say in the least.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RealityIsAbsurd

Quite often I have read threads where I saw something where I wanted to contribute, but I never really felt it was that important. Here recently though I've been thinking to myself "Why not?" Now is a good time if ever.

So, the other night I was out at my favorite bar having a few drinks, and saw this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... and decided to start contributing. It seems that AthlonSavage and BoneSay can be credited for creating the course of events that led to me becoming a member.

I too was introduced to forums by a chemtrails conspiracy theorist (nut?) and she guided me as to which forums to attend for discussion, but I found myself mute because my life outside forums was mute, the opposite is true now.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

At five posts and you can start a thread if you think you're ready. And, of course, lots to reply on.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Welcome back!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
This is a really absurb thread. welcome to the site.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

What a coincidence. This may be a bit of an identifier, but I think there's a good enough lack of supporting information I don't compromise my identity. When I meet people of inquiring mentalities I will refer them to this site. That being said, I referred a woman to this site. She wanted to include me in a conspiracy group on Facebook(when I still had an account there) which I was okay with, but she was somewhat grilling me on chemtrails, and wanted to know what I thought about it. Maybe she's on here.
edit on 9-11-2018 by RealityIsAbsurd because: Spelling correction.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I'll create one if I find a topic that hasn't been broached or if I ever get into the mindset of typing out a very well thought out post. If there's already a thread on something I'll post there.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RealityIsAbsurd

What a coincidence. This may be a bit of an identifier, but I think there's a good enough lack of supporting information I don't compromise my identity. When I meet people of inquiring mentalities I will refer them to this site. That being said, I referred a woman to this site. She wanted to include me in a conspiracy group on Facebook(when I still had an account there) which I was okay with, but she was somewhat grilling me on chemtrails, and wanted to know what I thought about it. Maybe she's on here.

Strange thing about listening to people in real life about chemtrails, is that when you go outside you start looking up at the sky and seeing contrails/chemtrails and wondering WTF.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Thanks Infolurker. It's good to finally be able to talk to all of you.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

In today's world what isn't absurd when you get down to it? It's like the saying goes "Only a fool claims to be wise...".

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I take everything with a grain of salt, and I know a thing or two about planes, but that's a conversation for another thread. Maybe you'll see me contribute to a chemtrail thread. That is if someone hasn't already said what I would.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join