It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just SICKENING!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
(note- put this in mud-pit if you like)

It just blows my mind that the liberal left politicians INTENTIONALLY want to create a Welfare State for the SOLE purposes of staying in power! Their lust for power knows absolutely NO boundaries!

Politicians like the Klintons and so many others. What's even WORSE is, people actually BELIEVE these people genuinely care for them, and want to help them! These people could not care LESS about the downtrodden, they're NOTHING like them! They never wear the same clothes twice, they eat from silver platters and jet around the world in their private aircraft. The don't care ONE IOTA about the people they claim to want to help...NO, they only care about their GREED for POWER! They want to stack the deck with voters who simply cannot vote for anyone else because the gravy train will stop. This ensure's their power seat.

It's SICKENING, and it's DISGUSTING, and it's even MORE DISGUSTING that people can't see who these people truly are, and what they stand for!

SICKENING!!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Politicians...what can I say.

Hope I'm not stepping on anybody's toes here but all politicians are suspect by nature. I have never had the notion that any side was actually working in my best interest.

The lesser of two evil is not by definition good.

Peace

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Any thing is possible. It made my skin crawl.
www.snopes.com...
edit on 1-11-2018 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

You are describing the human condition since the dawn of time.

I feel your pain.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Everyone on this site, and I mean EVERYONE, would agree that big pharma does what they do because they want to create customers. Pharma doesn't do cures, they do treatments so they have people who will have to come to them for life.

Government is the same way.

They need customers. If you are not reliant to government, then it's difficult to justify their existence. So they create situations where people become reliant, for life.

And people defend this crap.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Even if perhaps figuratively: a Klingon and a Clinton make a "Klinton"?

Imagine, then we're in trouble - that's a universe no man will boldly go.

edit on 1-11-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Knew this would be a political post 😕

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
www.snopes.com...

Thats alot of BJS.

Madonna just calls it Saturday.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
From what I’ve seen from ‘left’ and ‘right’ policies the world over:

The ‘right’ NEEDS to be governing so it can implement policies it believes will make for a better country.

The ‘left’ WANTS to be governing so it creates disgusting welfare-dependence to entrap voters.

But I’m a low iq racist bigoted moron so my opinion doesn’t count.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

It is nice to see the elderly community taking an active roll in politics...lol

Peace

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Can't agree more but sadly I see this behavior on both sides. They politicize the poor and down trodden to gain votes without any intention of truly understanding and improving their lives.

Unfortunately, as DB says, it's all about money. Doesn't matter how they go about it, the sole purpose is to continue to fill their pockets at anyone's expense.

Never known a politician to leave their elected position that doesn't come out richer; and we know to whom's expense.

There's enough disgust to go around.

Wake up, people.

edit on 1-11-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Your OP reminds me of a quote by Lemmy.

“In my life so far, I have discovered that there are really only two kinds of people: those who are for you, and those who are against you. Learn to recognize them, for they are often and easily mistaken for each other.”

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: Nickn3
www.snopes.com...

Thats alot of BJS.

Madonna just calls it Saturday.

If I was the only one in line, maybe. But I wouldn’t vote for Hillary for anything, even another three way.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

But I’m a low iq racist bigoted moron so my opinion doesn’t count.

Great! You tell me after I read your whole post.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

And Wednesdays, sometimes Tuesdays and Thursdays also. She's slowing down in her old age.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I feel the same way when Trump supporters think a silver spoon fed narcissistic pathological liar actually cares about them or the rest of the country.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
It is terrible FCD, agree completely

I am all for helping people get on their feet, and I have no problem doing the same when life happens and gets you down. But intentionally making Citizens dependent (and of course subservient to) the government/State is objectively wrong and existentially threatening to our liberty

In typical Hegel fashion, they create a problem and offer the solution - in a perpetual synthesis of lies, misrepresentations, manipulations and false/loaded free-will-emulating "choices."

Great post

edit on 11/1/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I feel the same way when Trump supporters think a silver spoon fed narcissistic pathological liar actually cares about them or the rest of the country.

I care more about his actions than what may or may not be his actual concerns (which are virtually unknowable, objectively speaking). He's worked/is working to keep more of our earned money in our pockets and doing what he campaigned on. Admittedly, he hasn't been perfect but nobody is or could possibly be

And I think if he could focus just a bit more on unifying vs. exploiting division for political gains (which will likely be the post-election pivot, assuming we win) I think he could be one of the greatest POTUS in history - especially if ranked by promises kept. He fights for America, he does what he says he is going to do and that is what counts

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
You and anybody else with a couple of brain cells.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

... and the right wing, too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join