It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Societies regarding Alignments of Sirius and Alnilam.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I thought i would start with the Illuminati.
P;ease scroll down link to 6 The Revival of the Order of the Illuminati in 1895, please note date of date of 12 March 1901 in Berlin and 19 November 1786 in Regensburg.
www.freemasonry.bcy.ca...
The original Illuminati aligned to 1st May 1776
en.wikipedia.org...
They originally aligned to Walpurgis_Night.
en.wikipedia.org...
Also known as Witches Night
I will post astronomer pictures of the later date on next thread section.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Below is an astronomy graph of the Sun rising on 19 November 1786 in Regensburg, Germany, this is called the Sunrise day marker

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The above picture was the Sun rising in the East, the picture below is the same time but along Western horizon, so as the Sun rises both Alnilam and Sirius are setting, this is a very rare alignment, the tilt, axis and location of the Earth needs to be exactly right to horizons, which is probably intentional.
In Mystical Orders Sirius and Belt of Orion have special meaning, but i need the help of masons to find out all the meaning

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The other date of interest regarding the Illuminati was 12 March 1901 in Berlin, Germany, Modern midnight day marker was chosen, you will see Sirius setting in the West, astronomy graph below, 00:00 for time means midnight

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Perhaps it would be interesting to see what other groups were doing in the first quarter of the 20th century, the Nazi symbol was obviously chosen because of the Thule Society:-
en.wikipedia.org...
The swastika was first used by the Nazi Party in the inaugural meeting of the Starnberg branch of NSDAP on 20th May 1920, on this day ancient Greek day marker was used being sunset on 19 May 1920, where the Sun set along the horizon with both Sirius and Alnilam

www.answers.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I thought the Illuminati broke up hundreds of years ago. If they were able to fake their groups death and be under the radar all this time then I say let them rule the world because that would be really cool.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

The above picture was the Sun rising in the East, the picture below is the same time but along Western horizon, so as the Sun rises both Alnilam and Sirius are setting, this is a very rare alignment

No. I happens every year.

You should download Stellarium

stellarium.org...

edit on 10/30/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/30/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hi Phage,
Yes it does happen every year until axis slide which makes the horizon appear to change against the back drop of the stars generally with a margin of one degree this stays in place for approx. 2 hundred years.
I said it was rare due to location, as there is a narrow path through Europe that you can get Alignments where both Alnilam and Sirius are on the horizon.
So to get the the alignments which i feel was intentional, then the location and date was chosen with care!
Perhaps as i have mentioned the Nazi's the next diagram will clear this up for you with a rare alignment with location that doesn't happen every year.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Good analysis.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hi Athlonsavage, thank you for your comments
Hi Phage,
This next date doesn't happen every year where modern midnight day marker was used for the start of the German Workers Party on 5th January 1919, where Jupiter and Sirius culminating at Due South although Jupiter is slightly out of one degree, but this doesn't happen again until 2002, as the orbit of Jupiter around the Sun takes 11.86 years.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 31-10-2018 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

edit on 31-10-2018 by Astronomer62 because: Edit

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It must be noted that i am an archaeoastronomer that studies the beliefs of astrologers though the ages, but i don't have these beliefs.
en.wikipedia.org...
Using Jupiter aligned to Sirius culminating is very interesting, Jupiter is alleged to be the king of planets that beliefs indicate that it would expand the influence of Sirius and give the German Workers Party good fortune, link below:-
cafeastrology.com...
link to astronomy involving Jupiter below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
The belief system i'm using is probably the most ancient form of astrology as explained below:-
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So next i thought i would look at the House of the Temple, H.Q. of the Scottish Rite, Southern Jurisdiction and home of the Supreme Council 33 degrees. link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
There are three dates however two of them are the same date 4 years apart, therefore i will only be showing the earlier date as it would show the same alignment as Phage rightly stated.
On May 31st 1911 ground breaking took place, ancient Greek day marker was used, this means sunset before calendar date, so May 30th, you will see below that Sirius sets with the Sun at location

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The Cornerstone of The House of the Temple was laid on October 18th 1911, the building was finally finished on October 18th 1915 with a dedication, i will only show graph for earlier date as the later date would only show the same.
Midnight day marker was used when Sirius was rising along eastern horizon at location, astronomy graph below:-

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I think the swastika and the nazis were designed to lose that war to taint the good archetypal image of the swastika creating bad feeling towards it when it is rooted in goodness, there has for me been a concentrated effort to turn this into an upside down world where opposites mean the opposite.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks
Opposites means duality, as with beliefs in Sirius and Alnilam, it is in the mind of the magician if the alleged power of these stars is used for good or evil, it can be a confusing world, but i don't believe we achieve all we need to in one life.
I feel to progress we learn a little each time. My own observations lead me to think we have many attempts to climb the ladder, i will find out when and if i cross the River Styx, i hope i have enough pennies to pay the Ferryman!

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
One of the most unsavoury periods of history was the rape, slavery and eventual carve up of Africa which was done by European states that become rich on the proceeds. The Berlin Conference of 1884 was held so everyone got a slice of the pie.
en.wikipedia.org...

It opened on 15th November 1884, Egyptian sunrise day marker was chosen, as Sun rose, Sirius was setting!
Astronomy graph below:-

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Have you noted connection between the Yuga cycle (vedic) and the orbit of Sirius.

Happy days to you

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Have you noticed any alignments in respect to architecture in london and the dog star sirius.

When Sirius is rising with the sun . I presume that marks the start of a new year. Is this similar to the lions gate in astrology. Where the sun and star line up in harmony together thinning the veils between the world and allowing communication with the dead.

Ty for the forum links i will when i have time spend some time there.

Hope you dont mind the questions I am not trying to derail your thread. Genuinely intrested in learning about this star.

All the best

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Perhaps it would be interesting to see what other groups were doing in the first quarter of the 20th century, the Nazi symbol was obviously chosen because of the Thule Society:-

Maybe of worth too. Wasnt the nazi hydrogen bomb codenamed sirius and I have read that SS can be translated to black sun. They had the black sun motif on the floor of the HQ.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

I thought the Illuminati broke up hundreds of years ago.

They where persecuted and went into hiding..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join