It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Societies regarding Alignments of Sirius and Alnilam.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

Have you noticed that many film companies use Sirius imagery. It is found in lots of films and popular music.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Does the sacred sothic traingle got any meaning to you..

:-)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
The Hieroglyph for Sirius was a shape like a half rising Sun, a triangle like above and a five pointed star.
The five pointed star was used for all stars but through the ages it seems it has been used for Sirius only. We think ancient Egyptians understood the mathematics of Phi and the Golden Ratio, so if the hieroglyph for the triangle was 144 degrees and 72 degrees within a circle, it would confirm this as five shapes like this makes a pentagram which is visual mathematics of Phi The other markings are recent equations while showing the symbols for the dwarf planet planet Pluto, ( not known about until 1930's), and Neptune and Uranus discovered a few centuries ago.
Strangely i have the PhI and Golden Ratio on my astrology birth chart as the symbol of the Pentagram, which i have studied since a small boy.
But as i'm an archaeoastronomer, i value this as pure chance!

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Perhaps it would be interesting to see what other groups were doing in the first quarter of the 20th century, the Nazi symbol was obviously chosen because of the Thule Society:-

Maybe of worth too. Wasnt the nazi hydrogen bomb codenamed sirius and I have read that SS can be translated to black sun. They had the black sun motif on the floor of the HQ.

I can't answer all your questions today, but i thought you would be interested in some French nuclear reactors named Osiris and Isis:-

www.astm.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

A French nuclear reactor (Osiris) was bombed by Israel, link below, you can guess what i'm going to show tomorrow LOL.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62

A French nuclear reactor (Osiris) was bombed by Israel, link below, you can guess what i'm going to show tomorrow LOL.

en.wikipedia.org...

I would guess its going to line with Sirius or Alnilam.

i was wondering if you have you had a chance to look at the Hoover dam. Its got a lot of star symbolism and even has a star map on the floor. A dog is buried there too who died on the job. Its an intresting site.

Pik from hoover dam.

Is this star used in parans too?

edit on 23-11-2019 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

The Hieroglyph for Sirius was a shape like a half rising Sun, a triangle like above and a five pointed star.

Nice looking chart btw. Not that I can read them.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I can't answer all your questions toda

No bother. Grateful for any replies. Hope all good.

:-)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Astro what website do you use to get the birth star chart, you have like 3 pentagram there, nice!

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Astro what website do you use to get the birth star chart, you have like 3 pentagram there, nice!

I use many astronomy programs to check any results, but the birth chart came from Starlight, that i used for your birth analysis, it is very expensive, about £200:00.
www.zyntara.com...
edit on 24-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

The chart shows nearly two pentagrams, however using dwarf planet Ceres and Chiron that some astrologers use, for real fireworks the pentagrams should be 36 degrees apart where you would see the magical 3D Dodecahedron in the centre.
Although i did go to the best astrology schools, this was only to understand the myths and legends of the stars, i am really an Archaeoastronomer, i don't apply beliefs to myself, i am a monk like person that records the sky in history!

edit on 24-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Sacred Geometry, Golden Ratio graph below showing how the human form can be drawn with pentagrams:-

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Hi ManyMasks,

You may then understand my avatar drawing/picture which was drawn in meditation and in humour, i don't take myself seriously but am weird LOL!

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Please understand i'm having computer problems and may not be on line this week to answer questions, i'm getting a new one soon!
Hi Purplemer
There are lots of images associated with industry etc that use Golden Ratio, Sirius and Alnilam, Isis and Osiris, and constellation of Orion motif's.
I'm sure there is an old thread on ATS that shows this, try to find a thread link, as i'm busy today.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: Astronomer62

en.wikipedia.org...

I would guess its going to line with Sirius or Alnilam.

i was wondering if you have you had a chance to look at the Hoover dam. Its got a lot of star symbolism and even has a star map on the floor. A dog is buried there too who died on the job. Its an intresting site.

Pik from hoover dam.

Is this star used in parans too?

The compass on the Hoover Dam is interesting, very much like the C.I.A. logo, i will do some research on this when i have time, it seems to point at Alcyone in the Pleiades, often known as the "Seven Sisters" which was a masonic lodge that Ben Franklin was a member of in Paris.
For the time being i have left link to analysis and beliefs regarding Alcyone below:-

www.astro.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Nice and I just read this article on BBC about fractals as well. fractals

Awsome posts Astro
And 2 Ton for the starlight program wow, think I'd rather awaken my kundalini than pay that haha

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
If you really need a UFO, the 970 EVO plus is on sale, but you have to enable XMP profile in the BIOS.
As long as you don't overclock nothin gets burned.
Vcore jumps around from .68 volts up to about 1.26 on my board under XMP, not sure if that will shorten the life?
edit on 24-11-2019 by Slichter because: Corrected high tide Vcore voltage

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It looks tree of life esque. Funny how we have the serpent the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge, and we also have kundalini serpent awakening the christos within once it has passed through all 33 branches, vertebrates.

What meditation technique do u use BTW.
My kundalini has micro glimpsed me of its awakening effects, numerous times now, think its time to start.... Daily meditation.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
Nice and I just read this article on BBC about fractals as well. fractals

Awsome posts Astro
And 2 Ton for the starlight program wow, think I'd rather awaken my kundalini than pay that haha

Hi ManyMasks,
I have written a lot on Fractals and Mandelbrot Set on page below and the next one, please scroll down to see comments:-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm afraid my meditation days are over, when i got bamboo spine, then broke my spine, now i have 16 metal rods screwed into my spine, i can't sit still too long in one position, because of pain, however you could meditate on my drawing, it is mystical so could help your progress!

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Your Vitruvian person evolution with the two sets of teeth is interesting.
Geddy Lee warned us about becoming a "prisoner in chains". (you are good)
Taylor Swift got her start with the NIAF in 2006 released Fifteen back in 2009 and "Begin Again" in 2012.
The Normandy Ley line puzzle was used by DJT recently for the meeting in Brussels.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join