It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No wonder US members can't cope with trans folk, you're too prudish to even say toilet lmfao

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
Press and hold the button for a second or two for the full flush, I know inconvenient but we are both behind the times compared to Canadians, 'InTheLight' has a sensor activated toilet, they get the gold star and we get the participation prize lol

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Press and hold the button for a second or two for the full flush, I know inconvenient but we are both behind the times compared to Canadians, 'InTheLight' has a sensor activated toilet, they get the gold star and we get the participation prize lol

Yeah probably has a seat warmer too. Lol

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Yeah and no instructions needed.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Flavian

originally posted by: InTheLight

Star for making me laugh

How many years ago were you last in the UK? My toilet has a button, my son's toilet has a button, my mates toilets have buttons...you'll be saying we still have high level cisterns with long chain pull handles next lmao.

You both are behind the times, mine is sensor activated.

Ooh very la de da, i must say. Question though, when you are weeing in starts rather than continuously (4am wee!) does that mean the toilet keeps flushing?

Oh well im complaining you guys cant make showers either. I hate standing under a shower head trying to get wet. No wonder when you ride the underground people stink. There showers have such low flow you work up a sweet trying to get wet.

We've been here thousands and thousands of years, what do you expect? How is water supposed to flow nicely when its already been recycled thousands of times? Pure just means you can't see the bits from the lepers floating in it....

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridrNo wonder when you ride the underground people stink.
That's just London people don't wash, true fact

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Star for making me laugh

How many years ago were you last in the UK? My toilet has a button, my son's toilet has a button, my mates toilets have buttons...you'll be saying we still have high level cisterns with long chain pull handles next lmao.

And how many times do you gave to hit said button ? On my recent visit a year ago the average was about 4. See you may not know this but british toilets are designed differently than in the states. We have a stopper and a float british toilets use an internal tube you fill with water. Again make a toilet that works

It's a safety design, dating back to the Viking era. The longer you are trying to flush, the less time you spend outside being spotted by Vikings looking for a bit of murder, rape and plunder.

Honestly, this is true.
Another true fact

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

than us poor, food rationed Brits.
Mate, I know a store which has got some fresh smuggled pork dripping under the counter...PM me and I'll tell you where, they only take cash though.

You crazy Brits and your crazy grease drippings...ugh. I once dated a Scottish bloke here in Canada and in the morning I was rummaging around looking for pots and pans to make breakfast and came across a pan with 'ugh' something which looked like it was growing legs - so I scrubbed it clean. When he woke up and saw what I did, boy o boy was he shocked that I would do such a thing. I asked him how old the drippings were and he said years...I said, case closed.

Sacrilege! You are lucky he didn't tar and feather you. How's the poor chap supposed to fry his bacon and bread now?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridrNo wonder when you ride the underground people stink.
That's just London people don't wash, true fact

All i know is someone could make a fortune selling deodorant on the underground. Literally won't go anymore and always take taxi when i go.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Mate, I know a store which has got some fresh smuggled pork dripping under the counter...PM me and I'll tell you where, they only take cash though.

You crazy Brits and your crazy grease drippings...ugh. I once dated a Scottish bloke here in Canada and in the morning I was rummaging around looking for pots and pans to make breakfast and came across a pan with 'ugh' something which looked like it was growing legs - so I scrubbed it clean. When he woke up and saw what I did, boy o boy was he shocked that I would do such a thing. I asked him how old the drippings were and he said years...I said, case closed.
That's just Scottish people, they eat strange things like haggis as well.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Sacrilege! You are lucky he didn't tar and feather you. How's the poor chap supposed to fry his bacon and bread now?

He said he would just have to start a new collection of grease. Not a big deal. I do not keep grease in any shape or form.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
In fairness, big props are due to whichever nation came up with soft toilet role.

Im assuming it was us, as a reaction to the 'tracing paper' we grew up with......

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

A seat warmer?! Sorcery I tell thee!
I usually sit on the seat for half a minute with my trousers on, that warms it up for me.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

A seat warmer?! Sorcery I tell thee!
I usually sit on the seat for half a minute with my trousers on, that warms it up for me.

Well, it does not have a seat warmer but i do run a heater in the 'bathroom' to warm up everything.

Thanks for the laughs, it's what we all need right now. Have a good day and great weekend everyone because I gotta go now.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Where do I send the toothpaste and floss?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

In fairness, big props are due to whichever nation came up with soft toilet role.

Im assuming it was us, as a reaction to the 'tracing paper' we grew up with......
Do you remember that toilet paper at school as well?!
It was like greaseproof cooking paper, sharp as #, cut your arse if you weren't careful lol.
Yes, decent toilet paper was a good invention. I just buy kitchen roll and tear it in half though, can choose the size as needed for the type of job.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight
Thanks for the chuckle as well

Have a good weekend.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Where do I send the toothpaste and floss?
Can you get it in bulk? I know 'a guy' who can shift it under the counter, we could make a fortune!

EDIT
You take the hit if it gets busted by customs though, that's gotta be the deal...and if you can get hold of deodorant as well we can shift thousands of units to smelly Londoners on the underground tube.
edit on 26-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

He said he would just have to start a new collection of grease. Not a big deal. I do not keep grease in any shape or form.

Not a big deal? For perspective, we were keen to get involved in the 1st Gulf War because we heard it was about old oil. Imagine our disappointment when we actually got to Iraq.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Break out the tea and crumpets, suck on a fag, relax and have a spotted dick while you had have a wank to that tasty bird over there!

Roflmao. And he says we say crazy things! The irony is quite rich.

Since we bringing out all the stereotypes, I thought you guys referred to it as a 'loo' or 'watercloset'
anyways.
edit on 26-10-2018 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr
Duck on a flag??? Never heard of that one, even googled it and got nothing lol
You are Canadian though, I was taking the piss out of US members, remember you have to back us Brits up because our queen is your head of state, so behave or I shall be reporting you to the Crown.

EDIT, I see your edit, yes, I suck on a fag most days, trying to give it up though lmao.

...some people say loo, but I think WC went out before my gran was born lol, either way, both are acceptable because they accurately reflect the use of the room, having a dump or a piss, not pretending like you are going to sit and rest in comfy chairs or have a bath.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join