It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No wonder US members can't cope with trans folk, you're too prudish to even say toilet lmfao

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight
So more in the know than in the light then

What do they call the toilet in French Quebec, la salle de bain?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Well it just gets annoying after a while doesn't it? The world is creaking at the seams and people manage to get upset by.........a light hearted thread? Really?
Haha yes! I should have dropped something about Libtards and Dumbocrats into the OP, that would have really got the blood flowing on both sides then lmao.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
So more in the know than in the light then

What do they call the toilet in French Quebec, la salle de bain?

Toilette.

I am in the light more often that not - like a dawning.
edit on 110CDT11America/Chicago014111131 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
That's right, I forgot the stereotype that the French don't bath much do they.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Are you stereotyping your French over there, or my French over here?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The british dont even know how to make a toilet. In the US you push the button water flows. The Brits on the other hand you have to pump your toilet. I personally think its stupid to have to hit a button several times just to get a trickle of water. You can judge the US when you learn how to make a toilet that flushes.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
Star for making me laugh

How many years ago were you last in the UK? My toilet has a button, my son's toilet has a button, my mates toilets have buttons...you'll be saying we still have high level cisterns with long chain pull handles next lmao.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Lol, same horse ain't they, or do they hate each other as well as hating the English?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Star for making me laugh

How many years ago were you last in the UK? My toilet has a button, my son's toilet has a button, my mates toilets have buttons...you'll be saying we still have high level cisterns with long chain pull handles next lmao.

You both are behind the times, mine is sensor/motion activated.
edit on 110CDT11America/Chicago030111131 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Lol, same horse ain't they, or do they hate each other as well as hating the English?

LOL, yeah, they consider each other foreigners.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
The british dont even know how to make a toilet. In the US you push the button water flows. The Brits on the other hand you have to pump your toilet. I personally think its stupid to have to hit a button several times just to get a trickle of water. You can judge the US when you learn how to make a toilet that flushes.

Ah but you need the extra water flow to remove your.......business. On account of you all being 50 stone diabetics who cause mich more waste than us poor, food rationned Brits.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Haha, learn something new every day

link   

Star for making me laugh

And how many times do you gave to hit said button ? On my recent visit a year ago the average was about 4. See you may not know this but british toilets are designed differently than in the states. We have a stopper and a float british toilets use an internal tube you fill with water. Again make a toilet that works

link   

Star for making me laugh

And how many times do you gave to hit said button ? On my recent visit a year ago the average was about 4. See you may not know this but british toilets are designed differently than in the states. We have a stopper and a float british toilets use an internal tube you fill with water. Again make a toilet that works

link   

Star for making me laugh

You both are behind the times, mine is sensor activated.

Ooh very la de da, i must say. Question though, when you are weeing in starts rather than continuously (4am wee!) does that mean the toilet keeps flushing?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

edit on 26-10-2018 by Flavian because: Double post

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

than us poor, food rationed Brits.
Mate, I know a store which has got some fresh smuggled pork dripping under the counter...PM me and I'll tell you where, they only take cash though.

edit on 26-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: typo

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Star for making me laugh

You both are behind the times, mine is sensor activated.

Ooh very la de da, i must say. Question though, when you are weeing in starts rather than continuously (4am wee!) does that mean the toilet keeps flushing?

Oh well im complaining you guys cant make showers either. I hate standing under a shower head trying to get wet. No wonder when you ride the underground people stink. There showers have such low flow you work up a sweet trying to get wet.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Star for making me laugh

It's a safety design, dating back to the Viking era. The longer you are trying to flush, the less time you spend outside being spotted by Vikings looking for a bit of murder, rape and plunder.

Honestly, this is true.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

than us poor, food rationed Brits.
Mate, I know a store which has got some fresh smuggled pork dripping under the counter...PM me and I'll tell you where, they only take cash though.

You crazy Brits and your crazy grease drippings...ugh. I once dated a Scottish bloke here in Canada and in the morning I was rummaging around looking for pots and pans to make breakfast and came across a pan with 'ugh' something which looked like it was growing legs - so I scrubbed it clean. When he woke up and saw what I did, boy o boy was he shocked that I would do such a thing. I asked him how old the drippings were and he said years...I said, case closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join