It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media trying to make Nationalism a racist idea

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: luthier

You can keep parroting crap but they are nationalist, and even if you are right no patriotic person is agreeing with Democrats that America can't ever become great again because it's never ever been great.

Democrats didn't say America was never great.. should we hold the Republicans to everything their dumb people say too?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Yes they did. They said it was never great because they judged our history by today's standards.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
For as long as we have data every generation has thought America is great and either the greatest nation or among the greatest nation's ... Until millennials who have been spoon-fed progressive globalist propaganda their whole lives.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

We aren't talking a dumb person, we're talking elected officials saying America was never great.

We're talking millions of people and Nike supporting someone who said the American flag is currently a symbol of oppression.

Of course the fake news media says it's about police violence, but Kaepernick said what it's about, and it's about America being unworthy of respect because it's currently oppressive.

We have Democrats saying free speech is wrong and oppressive.

It's not a party of Patriots, it's a party that hates America and wants to fundamentally change America away from its founding values.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Yes they did. They said it was never great because they judged our history by today's standards.

Really. So the hundreds of senators and congressmen including gbn all the vets on the democratic party said this and signed a pact?
Uh nope.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

We aren't talking a dumb person, we're talking elected officials saying America was never great.

We're talking millions of people and Nike supporting someone who said the American flag is currently a symbol of oppression.

Of course the fake news media says it's about police violence, but Kaepernick said what it's about, and it's about America being unworthy of respect because it's currently oppressive.

We have Democrats saying free speech is wrong and oppressive.

It's not a party of Patriots, it's a party that hates America and wants to fundamentally change America away from its founding values.

Go ahead and list what people said this.

Then we can see what percent of the part believes this.

If you want to talk about un American policy why don't we talk about Devin Nunes love of passing surveillance Bill's that violate the constitution.

When you free yourself of the parties and let the drugs wear off you will find qe ended up here becUae of both parties being equally repulsive.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I'm not a republican and have never voted for a Republican in my life. Both parties suck just one is a much bigger threat.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I'm not a republican and have never voted for a Republican in my life. Both parties suck just one is a much bigger threat.

I don't believe that. But they certainly always want you to. Just pick a side and that exact thing is said.

Which means you have to take yourself out completely.

The real threat is federal power and Congress.

Republicans vote away your rights just as often. The rhetoric is the rhetoric.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

The difference being the press supports progressives doing this. The actual press is a weapon against tyranny, the current fake news media supports tyranny and has become the propaganda arm of progressives.

Schools have been taken over and are almost entirely progressive run with all opposing thoughts censored.

Founding fathers are becoming racist bigots who were wrong and should not be looked to.

Safeguards such as electoral college are threatened.

True tyranny has never been so likely in America.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

The difference being the press supports progressives doing this. The actual press is a weapon against tyranny, the current fake news media supports tyranny and has become the propaganda arm of progressives.

Schools have been taken over and are almost entirely progressive run with all opposing thoughts censored.

Founding fathers are becoming racist bigots who were wrong and should not be looked to.

Safeguards such as electoral college are threatened.

True tyranny has never been so likely in America.

Oh my that is utter bs.

How about when conservative states pay their own budgets without federal aid they don't have to follow federal guidelines?
I agree with you on schools. However, Republicans have no better plan.

Same with healthcare. Same with immigration, same with budget and deficit spending.

Etc..you are sold a bill of goods. So what the7 can point out problems we all see. This is why 42 percent are independent. Nearly double what the parties carry. If more people woke up they would see when it comes time to say yeah or neh they destroy the constitution as much as Democrats.

Who initiated the patriot act and fisa expansion?

Who raised the deficits?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

You are conflating different problems. On healthcare I believe in private healthcare with single payer insurance.

Republicans mostly suck. They just aren't as dangerous to the long-term well being of the nation.

Their environmental stances are horrible too.
edit on 25-10-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder
And lets have some real fun and vote Trump again and make them EXPLODABLE!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
You are correct. Bush started the Patriot act and Obama furthered it. But President Trump is the unexplainable out of no where mule as in Isaac Asimov's Foundation Trilogy but in a good way. So he attached himself to the better of the two evils and IMHO making some difference.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
You are correct. Bush started the Patriot act and Obama furthered it. But President Trump is the unexplainable out of no where mule as in Isaac Asimov's Foundation Trilogy but in a good way. So he attached himself to the better of the two evils and IMHO making some difference.

Sure except fisa and the patriot act have already been expanded since he has been in office.
edit on 25-10-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I really have not seen any Democrats come out and chastise any of their colleagues for the ridiculous statements made ever! That in itself make them culpable. The Democratic Party is desperate for power. They are losing badly and are doing things unsavory to gain popularity. These current rash of bombs is probably a desperate Democrat trying to sway voters. Come on!!

We conservatives want all these people safe and alive!! Why hell every time they open their mouths they help our cause. Admit it they are acting like a bunch of crazy loons.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I really have not seen any Democrats come out and chastise any of their colleagues for the ridiculous statements made ever! That in itself make them culpable. The Democratic Party is desperate for power. They are losing badly and are doing things unsavory to gain popularity. These current rash of bombs is probably a desperate Democrat trying to sway voters. Come on!!

We conservatives want all these people safe and alive!! Why hell every time they open their mouths they help our cause. Admit it they are acting like a bunch of crazy loons.

But they have. In fact the rep in Georgia came out immediately against holder.

Maybe you just want confirmation bias towards your tribe?

And no statements are totally meaningless.

It's the action of voting that makes people guilty.

edit on 25-10-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Grambler

If you like your country, you're a Nazi.
If you don't want open borders, you're a racist.
If you didn't vote for Hillary, you're a sexist.
If you want lower taxes, you're greedy.
If you served in the armed forces, you're a domestic terrorist.
If you are for free speech you're a Nazi sympathizer.
If you want to preserve the 2nd Amendment, you are a "gun nut".
If you are against terrorism, you're an islamophobe.

Did I miss any?

Gawd dang, you guys are such crybabies. Identity Politics much?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

But they have. In fact the rep in Georgia came out immediately against holder.

Maybe you just want confirmation bias towards your tribe?

And no statements are totally meaningless.

It's the action of voting that makes people guilty.

Let’s be clear, what holder said was just a metaphor, he was not calling for violence

Look I am a right wing trump supporter, and I think that a lot of the rhetoric from left wing leaders has been troubling

But no need to pretend something like what holder said was advocating violence

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

The Progs have been pulling that stunt for awhile. I proudly call myself a Nationalist! It has nothing to do with the color of a persons skin.

But they think they are slick by putting "White" as a modifier so they can call you a Racist or a Nazi. NPC's are a hoot....

Exactly. They appropriate some perceived victimization of some minority group and then beat us over the head with it. The latest failed message that didn't resonate? Victims that are part of a 2000 mile immigrant caravan. Democrats promised and used these people and threw them away when real Americans saw through it. Taking care of people that refuse to take care of themselves just doesn't resonate with real America.

Democrats promised these people they would get into America if they Marched that 2000 miles. That is no longer the case and the dems know it. These people like any minority group are just throw away's to Democrats. History doesn't lie and the left has a history of destroying minorities.

Here is whats next...

Fake bombs made by fake enemies hoping to bolster their fake candidates..

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

I'm all for national pride and all, but we need to acknowledge the immigrants who contributed to much of the nations culture.

Most people love Hamburgers and claim that it is an american invention-wrong. It was invented in the US by German migrants from-wait for it-Hamburg. Love spaghetti n' meatballs? who doesn't? americans also claim to have invented it, no-it was the italian immigrants who arrived at Ellis island who arrived in a country without a beef scarcity. Chinese food? that question needs no answer. NASA would never had won the space race if it wasn't for operation paperclip, where German scientists influenced the future science type guys to put the first man on the moon.

The next time someone wants to build a wall then eat a taco, fajita or burrito then they deserve a clothesline from hell. I agree with Trump on one idea-our country, our rules and if you don't abide by our rules...pack your bags. But we should allow anyone with good intentions to make a better life for themselves.

By that logic anyone who was paid to build your house can now along with any of their extended family members have free reign oh your dwelling? Seems faulty to me. Those you mentioned were American citizens, who came in the legal way...as citizens they fall under the scope of nationalism. Why is the side saying the right is racist the only side bringing up race in the first place?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join