It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump confirms US to pull out of nuclear treaty with Russia

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No they haven't. Russia stopped abiding by them. Obama called them out on it but did nothing. 4 years later they are STILL not abiding by it. I gave you your chance on what a good President should do after years of Russia saying they are not going to stop.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
We will have to wait and see how this plays out, I guess I'm just hoping Trump doesn't try to go head to head with Putin.

I am glad you moved on from #OrangeManBad to we will have to wait and see. So far Trump has destroyed every opponent who has challenged him. America has a HUGE amount of power that Obama especially refused to use and put everyone except America first. Trump is wielding that power in a way to help America while still being fair. So no reason to suspect anything has changed.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

He has had some success sure,we will see soon enough where this goes.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Can you show me where I've been like oooh bad orange man about everything he does ?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Tell you what.

If Trump fails, and we get into a nuclear war with Russia and all life is wiped off the face of the earth in a nuclear ball of fire, death and destruction. . . I will author a thread and humbly apologize for voting for Trump.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I don't think Trump wants war with Russia, my concern is trumps negotiation tactics which are for the most part my way or the highway

Yep, and it's been working very well so far, unless you actually like trade deals that screw the US, and a belligerent NK firing missiles and threatening nuclear devastation to the US and its allies on a regular basis.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Can you show me where I've been like oooh bad orange man about everything he does ?

Here you go

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Your very first post in this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Trump's first reaction was to negotiate, not rip anything up. Your initial reaction on everything Trump related is an immediate knee-jerk it must be bad.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Nuclear weapons are today taken for granted, their just as abstract to us no longer a threat.

Trump is a person who doesn’t care about world peace and halting nuclear proliferation since all he cares about is making rich people richer, in this case the arms industry and himself.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I guess that is why Trump was trying to negotiate and Russia refused. Makes perfect sense .. to an NPC.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Nuclear weapons are today taken for granted, their just as abstract to us no longer a threat.

Trump is a person who doesn’t care about world peace and halting nuclear proliferation since all he cares about is making rich people richer, in this case the arms industry and himself.

Do you actually have any knowledge or information regarding this matter, or just spouting out the usual TRUMP BAD REEEEEEE!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Your very first post in this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Trump's first reaction was to negotiate, not rip anything up. Your initial reaction on everything Trump related is an immediate knee-jerk it must be bad.

Really that's what you consider to be tds... Well then how on earth do we move forward from here you've already made up your mind ?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

And a beer you will owe me a beer...

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Tell you what.

If Trump fails, and we get into a nuclear war with Russia and all life is wiped off the face of the earth in a nuclear ball of fire, death and destruction. . . I will author a thread and humbly apologize for voting for Trump.

IF I hit the $1.6 billion Mega millions jackpot in a few days I'll build a bunker and give you a spot in it.

edit on 20-10-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

DEAL!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Nice attempt at damage control. No beer for you. If nukes fly, rest assured the globalist " multicultural diverse etc" leftist idiots will cause it.

Leftists can't seem to get things right. Kinda how you accused ATS as a whole of being war-mongers "every other day". Even tho you clearly can't prove it.

My last point of advice in this thread is that responding to "hnfiwwn" is useless.
edit on 20-10-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

This is the only move the US could make in response to Putin's announcement.
I would assume that no one in the Western world want the US to limit their nuclear capability when Russia are ramping up their nuclear arsenal.

Unfortunately the horrendous US/Russia relationship created by the Democrats is having real world consequences.
edit on 20/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

The problem is YOU made up your mind. Tell me. What agreements has Trump ripped up before trying to negotiate?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Nice attempt at damage control. No beer for you. If nukes fly, rest assured the globalist " multicultural diverse etc" leftist idiots will cause it.

Leftists can't seem to get things right. Kinda how you accused ATS as a whole of being war-mongers "every other day". Even tho you clearly can't prove it.

My last point of advice in this thread is that responding to "hnfiwwn" is useless.

Yeah the left is to weak and frail to possibly defend the country right? What we need is killers like the Republicans. Just sad

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The left does seem to have a problem stomaching real war. With that said if a real war was to break out I think they would manage. The question would be the media.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join