It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transhumanism belongs to those who desire to be Evil and twisted.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

almost everyone by now in s conspiracy site , knows that if someone is using the 'frairytale' thing to define a religion, they are the ones who studied it most and took the best out of it. so plssss.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

elite is called elite because of their level of education and family heritance before their richness. but of course you can define richness in that way too and you'd be suprised by their numbers.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I don't know but a cyborg conversion would be a nice stepping stone in working out the bugs in mechs, autonomous tanks and autonomous robotic soldiers.

It would be real nice to live in the cold, high radiation, vacuum of space and sort of swim around between the stars without a spaceship or environment suit.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Why wouldn’t you want to live longer, or be smarter?

You are never going to benefit from this technology and neither is anyone else in this thread...

It will be for the rich only and once we're no longer any use to them, well I think we know how that story goes...
I am already benefiting from technology. So are you.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

I always want a very good day, everybody is happy and i feel i didnt hurt anybody anyway and everything was cool..i was thinking and thinking maybe it is the same thing you ask.

opposite of everything song it became. when you listen to it opposite of it is true too.but some places it still the plain meaning.i dont know why.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

It's more than just him that are saying that and despite his salty demeanor he is right.

If someone really sees this current transhumanism technology as evil and they don't want to be that as well time to put down their device or quit typing on their computer by using the internet to communicate.

You know sugar demons and all that.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

ok lets say it is evil. then what can we do? we tried and we tried and came to evil as a result? then maybe it is us what we are. evil. and still at this point we need to make something good out of that evil which is us. who will do it if we wont do it. we will stop from typing and hide? no, we would show it if we were evil then maybe people would help us about our being evil to make something good out of it. we should confess our evilness and our eagerness to make something good out of it. and if there isnt any help for the time being all we are is evil and we should love our evil too. becaue if i was evil and if i tried and tired and couldnt find a way i would love to be loved too.
edit on 20-10-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

We are hybrids, a very violent species of skinape, that can reproduce too often,

Our goal in this world is to make the surrounding natural reality obsolete, and create an even more independent form of being, most likely not organic and only partially physical in form.

This is even in the bible, between the lines.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I wouldn't say transhumanism (TH) is 'evil' just yet and only time will tell if we're heading to a sort of hell where humans no longer exist in this form. Our peg-legged friend over there is an early stirring of TH and even Ancient Egyptians had the idea with their prosthetic eyeballs and wooden dentures. The road to full TH will paved by ingenuity and dreams of adapting to challenges and environments.

People are 'hacking' their appearances with hormones and using plastic surgery. We're on the path no matter what and not all of it is vanity and arrogance either. Crash victims and people born disfigured can be altered and even enhanced if we look at paralympians. Smart drugs and 'nootropics' will propel the progress to ever greater rates until eventually someone will be half-android. I don't mean the old way of meaning it either; I mean like the android operating system. It's inevitable that our machine prosthetics will need some firmware to make them fluidly responsive and better, faster, stronger than we are now.

One area where we both share concerns is the cui bono angle. TH tech and medical treatment will be taken advantage of by the top 10% or so of the population. I'd argue it could potentially compound their advantages even more and further stratify societies. Still, it's something that will evolve regardless, as the photograph shows us. Human nature is geared to exploit its advantages and is wired to adapt to new environments. The world of, say, 2068 will be a new environment compared to ours right now.

In the future, Earth will probably be hotter, wetter, drier and concerned with feeding the estimated 10+ billion people. Enhanced brains, AI and TH prosthetics could help us figure out a way to keep moving forward. Of course, it'll mostly be led by weapons design and military applications so catastrophic loss of life is liable to raise its ugly head all over again.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Yeah, and? I want lasik some day, I have pretty bad astigmatism that even toric lenses FOR astigmatism can't help. I'd LIKE to be able to see in 20/20 vision for once in my life, without the migraines glasses cause. Glasses are utterly useless to me in this regard.

Knowing that little transhumanist upgrade desire tidbit (altering the natural borked shape of my corneas via science) I betcha the OP just pissed himself.
edit on 10/20/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
Transhumanism the idea of creating hybrid between
- human and machine
- gender male and female
- animal and human

is an evil concept. To attempt to put it into practice is an act of malicious intent against decency.
The advocates of Transhumanism belongs are them who do not like humanity.
Yet ironically they think morphing humans will improve human race of its shortcomings somehow.

You forgot to explain how any of your judgements logically support the conclusion.

Evil is an act against others not oneself. Also there is not support to your conclusion that these people are evil. What you did was describe something you personally find repulsive.

PS. Man is an animal. We are not plants.
edit on 20-10-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

a reply to: watchandwait410

That's the point of transhumanism is to create permanent changes. Hences Transhumanism refers to human version 2.0

People have pace makers. Are they no longer human? Michael J Fox has a chip in his brain that helps his parkinsons. We have been using technology to prolong our lives for a very long time.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

a reply to: watchandwait410

That's the point of transhumanism is to create permanent changes. Hences Transhumanism refers to human version 2.0

People have pace makers. Are they no longer human? Michael J Fox has a chip in his brain that helps his parkinsons. We have been using technology to prolong our lives for a very long time.

I have a super evil friend who was born diabetic..the monster has an insulin pump

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

That is too obvious and I am right we outnumber them by astronomical amount. Despite their pushing their transhuman agenda down our throats for decades people still don't even accept trannies. Trannies are a rudimentary form of transhumanism like the model T ford.

The average person on the street is not interested in sexual identity.

You can't deny that Transhumanism is going to be a part of humanity's future.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

You are never going to benefit from this technology and neither is anyone else in this thread...

It will be for the rich only and once we're no longer any use to them, well I think we know how that story goes...

Am I?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

You rock.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
where is athlon? could it be that he is preparing his sunday picnic basket after putting us into this. i say this, evil.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

You can't deny that Transhumanism is going to be a part of humanity's future.

The evil ones minions are always around to dictate the evil agenda.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
If we are going to survive space, and be able to travel to different planets within a life time it is inevitable. Just how's it going to be done, and to what extreme.

Ether cybernetic or genetic manipulation, not mention what sort of mutations could occur if an advanced civilization managed to survive at that point where there might be no difference between flesh an machine.

Life...uh...uh...finds a way.
edit on 21-10-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Am I?
I am assuming you were posting this on a computer. What is the difference of you holding a computer in your hand or holding the computer in your head?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join