It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transhumanism belongs to those who desire to be Evil and twisted.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Why wouldn’t you want to live longer, or be smarter?

You are never going to benefit from this technology and neither is anyone else in this thread...

It will be for the rich only and once we're no longer any use to them, well I think we know how that story goes...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

New age. New age? Like age of Aquarius? Or what? That’s such a vauge statement. You provided zero fodder for discussion, and you couldn’t have been more incorrect? If you care to know, I don’t identify with any particular organizations or religions.m or ideeologies for that matter. I’m an explorer at heart. I have spent my adult life, the last 20 years or so trying my best to not latch on to any ideologies. It causes tonmuch tunnel vision and divide. Plus it prevents you from truly exploring alternatives. I am always trying to be better. A better friend, a better worker, a better learner. I don’t always succeed but I do learn. It’s not for everybody and it’s not the easiest or comfiest other. But it’s mine and I’m trying. There’s no manuel to any of this as much as some people my try to convince us otherwise. One thing I am certain of is never trust anyone who has all the answers. Learn what you can. Discuss and move on. I imagine if you respond again it will be equally disappointing and I would rather spend my time discussing with someone of more depth. You don’t sound like an explorer. You keep doing what you have been told and stay exactly as you are. I’m sure your God wil be pleased. All the best fellow traveler.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

You are never going to benefit from this technology and neither is anyone else in this thread...

It will be for the rich only and once we're no longer any use to them, well I think we know how that story goes...

Actually I do. The reality for the rich elites is we outnumber them by billions. They ever piss us all off too much and by that crossing well established lines of deceny then they will only need to go look into history to see how their story goes. As for you I see in a person whose voice is filled with fear and will roll over easy for them.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

Actually I do. The reality for the rich elites is we outnumber them by billions. They ever piss us all off too much and by that crossing well established lines of deceny then they will only need to go look into history to see how their story goes. As for you I see in a person whose voice is filled with fear and will roll over easy for them.

Wrong. We are being socially conditioned to hate each other. Have you not been paying attention?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

That is too obvious and I am right we outnumber them by astronomical amount. Despite their pushing their transhuman agenda down our throats for decades people still don't even accept trannies. Trannies are a rudimentary form of transhumanism like the model T ford.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Wrong. We are being socially conditioned to hate each other. Have you not been paying attention?
You’re a real downer. You know that?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Woodcarver

you presume enhancements will make you feel better. They will have their own unique ailments.
As for smarter, mabey but any greater improvement will come with increase in pyschosis.

ailments? Didn’t you see where i posted that we will all be living forever with no ailments? You can’t just start making up ailments when i specifically said there will be no ailments.

I presume you are super religious? Gotta make up ailments to rationalize your need for a pretend savior?

edit on 19-10-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
I just want to super smart super strong super fast and have super hearing and super sight and never get sick or die... is that so wrong?

Under whose control, what would you sacrifice to gain this vanity?.

There is a far better way to obtain those very thing's you think you want in a way which will NOT cost your soul.

Jesus explained this.

In the resurrection, people will neither marry nor be given in marriage. Instead, they will be like the angels in heaven.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

originally posted by: watchandwait410
I just want to super smart super strong super fast and have super hearing and super sight and never get sick or die... is that so wrong?

Under whose control, what would you sacrifice to gain this vanity?.

There is a far better way to obtain those very thing's you think you want in a way which will NOT cost your soul.

Jesus explained this.

In the resurrection, people will neither marry nor be given in marriage. Instead, they will be like the angels in heaven.

Jesus isn’t real. Besides, where in the bible does jesus say i can’t have robot eyes?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

No you are already dead and don't even know it, maybe you will be saved but more likely not.
You do not accept that Christ walked in thee flesh, you do not accept that he was the son of God, you do not accept that he was crucified and rose from death and even not accepting one of these make's you an anti Christ more so if you turn other's away from there salvation.

First century Jewish Christian church in Jerusalem.

Have you even looked or sought for the lord.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

No you are already dead and don't even know it, maybe you will be saved but more likely not.
You do not accept that Christ walked in thee flesh, you do not accept that he was the son of God, you do not accept that he was crucified and rose from death and even not accepting one of these make's you an anti Christ more so if you turn other's away from there salvation.

First century Jewish Christian church in Jerusalem.

Have you even looked or sought for the lord.

I believe in christians and churches. I know they exist. Have you ever read any of the hundreds of other religious books? Why don’t you believe in them? Why don’t you believe in Brahma? Or vishnu?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

The lord said I am the way and the life and the resurrection, no one see's the father but that they see me, he whom believes in me shall never die and he that believes in me even though he be dead (already) yet shall he live, God is the god of the living not of the dead, God is a spirit.

Why don't I believe in paganism, well let's say I was fortunate to be born into Christendom but the lord also said.
I shall forgive them what they do NOT know.

So you want to justify your attack upon the lord's truth and reality, you whom named yourself as a wood carver in full knowledge that HE was a carpenter from Nazareth.

Why then don't you believe in them, I know why I don't believe in them but why don't you believe in them come now tell us and do be truthful.
edit on 19-10-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

The lord said I am the way and the life and the resurrection, no one see's the father but that they see me, he whom believes in me shall never die and he that believes in me even though he be dead (already) yet shall he live, God is the god of the living not of the dead, God is a spirit.

Why don't I believe in paganism, well let's say I was fortunate to be born into Christendom but the lord also said.
I shall forgive them what they do NOT know.

So you want to justify your attack upon the lord's truth and reality, you whom named yourself as a wood carver in full knowledge that HE was a carpenter from Nazareth.

Why then don't you believe in them, I know why I don't believe in them but why don't you believe in them come now tell us and do be truthful.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I don’t believe in them because they are obviously fairytales. You can literally follow the evolution of the stories if you study the history of such things.

My screen name has nothing to do with the mythical jesus. I just like to build things. I also work with metal. Jesus never did that so......

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

The lord said I am the way and the life and the resurrection, no one see's the father but that they see me, he whom believes in me shall never die and he that believes in me even though he be dead (already) yet shall he live, God is the god of the living not of the dead

Lots of gods said similar things. If you hadn’t simply latched onto one religion and studied a multitude of them you would see that nothing in the Bible was original. It all came from other stories

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Transhumanism the idea of creating hybrid between
- human and machine
- gender male and female
- animal and human

is an evil concept. To attempt to put it into practice is an act of malicious intent against decency.
The advocates of Transhumanism belongs are them who do not like humanity.
Yet ironically they think morphing humans will improve human race of its shortcomings somehow.

You claim it is an evil concept.
Can you explain why it is evil?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

Transhumanism the idea of creating hybrid between
- human and machine
- gender male and female
- animal and human

is an evil concept. To attempt to put it into practice is an act of malicious intent against decency.
The advocates of Transhumanism belongs are them who do not like humanity.
Yet ironically they think morphing humans will improve human race of its shortcomings somehow.

You claim it is an evil concept.
Can you explain why it is evil?

I think OP pictures a dark, futuristic metropolis where transhumanists dressed in black robes get their kicks making metal minions for satan, killing puppies and virgins with evil terminator hands and using their "upgrades" only for the will of the totally real, nonfictional "Illuminati".
Its obviously anti-jesus because "bible stories" to want to experience anything not achievable with our natural, birth given systems.
Its not something that I could ever see myself being interested in but that's because I'm content how I am, not because of some primitive childish notion of "good and evil".
If someone's gonna be evil?, they're gonna be evil regardless if any " adjustments" they may or may not have made to their own anatomy.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
tell me athlon who doesnt want to like humanity? could you have such an idea when you were born? everybody wants to like everybody and everything..but if it doesnt happen it happens by itself. there isnt any choice on that. bad things happen to people and people come to a point and then some sort of change needs to happen.

you call this change like becoming a robot maybe but you know it is not true. it is all about creating that statte of being that you can like everything and everyone all the time no matter what.
edit on 20-10-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

if i told you it is wrong, would i be liking you as part of my humanity world? it would be unlikely. there must be something right in what you say and do and i should find it to make that change with me to like you more maybe.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

we are socially conditioned to discuss with each other to find the right thing in what the other one is saying or doing. it is hate when you are pissed off not to find it..for the moment. but if you think you ll find it, it doesnt need to turn into hate. at least not for emotional reasons..for practical reasons it may be needed though. because hate is part of the reality and we need to like that too.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join