It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parallel Multiverse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
If it’s possible to travel between parallel multiverse, that would explain those 7 Elvis’s I saw on my last trip to Los Vegas.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
If it’s possible to travel between parallel multiverse, that would explain those 7 Elvis’s I saw on my last trip to Los Vegas.

Someone must've traveled to a parallel universe and brought this back...

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Effing Hell, that was the greatest thing I have seen today, lol

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Yeah. We're doomed.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I think it is likely that we may discover a quantum foam from which universes arise.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

for me I see the multiverse, parallel concept to come down to this. Every decision ever made, left or right, are both. Therefore there are infinite possibilities and at the same time no possibilites, as one option is no options. That said, imagine if you will, while each decision is made or not made, each decision is also made at a slightly different way, whether it be space, time, energy(frequency) if you will. Again, an infinite possible choices to have. you could be you, not you, opposite of you, etc. Its all crazy.

Camain

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

I know, right?

Imagine the secret military stuff they're working on.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: valiant
a reply to: Blue Shift

It's funny, I just finished season 3 of Man in the high castle (very good show btw) and this show deals with the parallel multiverse theme, one of the characters 'Abe' says something along the lines of, we can only exist as ourselves in one of them at a time, so we can only enter another reality where we don't exist anymore.

I have never thought/heard that before and I find it quite interesting tbh. I mean I have no explanation as to why that would be but its the only reason I have ever heard that somewhat relates to your question, which i have thought about before myself.

According to the old psychology of personality types, if you are a Briggs and Myers type "J" it might indicate a preference for objectively judging the outside world.

That usually means weighing cause and effect criteria more heavily so that there is a single "best" timeline.

For some type "J"'s it seems to take an Epiphany to think outside their current perception and discard an established cause that they are building on.

Is it fair to disclose information the way the CIA does when certain psychological profiles are at a disadvantage?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

But supersymmetry is fine for you?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Prove it.

Oh you can't....

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr X

I could using maths, but somehow I feel that wouldn't be good enough for you.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

That is a cool concept!
And would explain the sudden chance in desires some people experience at certain times in their lives.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
I learned in Dragon Ball Z that if you go back in time you go to a different Universe. I learned you can't change the past of your Universe. I found that out almost 2 decades ago from Trunks before it was mainstream.

So I do think you can learn a lot from shows.

You cant change your own past but you can change someone elses? So can you go to someone elses past and compell someone from that past to go into Your past for you to alter your past?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Why any specific number? It could all be producing itself and rewriting what was and would be. Every reality is new and then folded into the rest. Superimposed.

Reality experienced could be a byproduct of existence manifesting itself like a pulse. The heart still deep Inside. Everything we know is just the surge from a source.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: watchandwait410
I learned in Dragon Ball Z that if you go back in time you go to a different Universe. I learned you can't change the past of your Universe. I found that out almost 2 decades ago from Trunks before it was mainstream.

So I do think you can learn a lot from shows.

You cant change your own past but you can change someone elses? So can you go to someone elses past and compell someone from that past to go into Your past for you to alter your past?

No I mean the original Universe that you come from, that is what I meant when I put your Universe.

I can see why you thought that, my b

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I do believe in the Multiverse theory, I just wish we had a way to test and detect if another Verse exists alongside our own. I would imagine the number of different Verses increases with every decision or possibility to the point of infinite. Or everyone could just be an NPC to everyone else's little game of life.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
All this stuff is so poorly defined. I guess that's how theorists maintain their self worth. By playing in their own heads and not letting anyone else in.

I say that the ocean is the middle verse, and the dirt below them is the muddleverse and above the surface is the aeroverse. So 3 verses of& I've actually defined them so I win.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join