It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rubbing shoulders with security Services?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
As some of you know I was in the military in the early eighties. Just a normal squaddie. the first year or so in reserves then full time until I returned to civvy street in about 89.

These dates above may be correct or they may not. I simply don't feel safe giving too much away at this present time.

Anyway. After leaving the military I did the usual. find a job, a wife a family etc and get on with life. from 2012-2014 during the run-up to the Scottish referendum on independence I got involved in attending marches, talking to like-minded people, attending hustings etc, that's when I really started to look a bit deeper into how the state operates.

At Meetings or marches, I would always be on the lookout for people who didn't quite seem to fit in. I've always been a people watcher. From experience, every march, political or otherwise has had it's infiltrators. Government or police undercover operators down to works management there's always a rat in the kitchen. 2014 was no exception. From there I started to think back to earlier times, Times when I could have rubbed shoulders with possible undercover operators.

I went all the back to my time in the Reserves, To one guy in particular. Let call him... Private Pike

At the time it never dawned on me who Pike could be. He was just a Jock, a squaddie like the rest of us. A decent guy who would mingle with us, but only in uniform. I don't ever remember him having a night out on the town with us when off duty.

The only real difference was his accent. We were Central Scotland Council school educated council schemed and pure Glasgow accented, He, on the other hand, was more St Andrews/Cambridge educated very posh spoken Scots. Certainly wasn't brought up in our world.

At this time the Scottish national liberation Army (SNLA) were either on the run in Ireland and in the process of being assassinated or jailed. Willie MacRae

The SNLA had planted 2 viable explosive devices on the road to Faslane, Both timers were deliberately deactivated. It was a warning. Another device was sent to Glasgow City Chambers on the Day Princess Diana was to visit. That bomb wet off. Also, around the same time, a member of our regiment decided to join the IRA, Or at least make contact with them. He was found in a ditch on the Irish border with a bullet in the back of his head. The IRA never claimed responsibility.

I think you can see why Scotland was being watched and why I'm telling this story. The Link here is Private Pike and the timing of his arrival into our company. You see, These past few years I started to have suspicions that Pike was MI something or at least some sort of government operator. He had a Distinct tattoo and for me, this gave the game away. #### #### : (###### ****###) on his arm.

Now, you have to ask yourself, why was a Posh boy, supposedly from my hometown. I had never heard of the guy before then, doing mixing with the jocks?.

A #### ########### tattoo on his arm?. It didn't fit. And especially given the timing, it was so out of place. I can see that now, Back then I was oblivious to it. Here's where it gets better.

Last week i decided to google his name. Apparently, Pike's been in a far off land in the east for many years. Has a business set up over there?. And here's the best part. I also found twitter correspondents from an ex-business partner from the US to a Canadian journalist claiming Pike had admitted to him he was MI6 and was involved in a plot to assassinate a head of state and also a mysterious fire in the capital of the country he no resides.

I'll leave it at that as i might have said too much already. in fact. I know i have.

If you don't hear from me for a while with my usual hit and run tactics on here you know the bastards have done me in.

I have so much more I would really like to share but it's not worth the hassle. I have pics of Pike and Myself back in the day in our uniforms and pics and videos of Pike as he was a few years back in some promo video for his company. A company who coincidentally do work for the military or security services of some sort. I dug as deep as I could have without actually contacting the US Ex-Business partner of Pike and Pike himself. I have both contacts addresses

I'm really struggling with my conscience here on whether to release more info on this guy. It could be nothing but paranoia from me or it could lead to bad things happening for me. Anyway Over and Out.

Publish and be damned.

edit on 13-10-2018 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

What do you gain by revealing more details?

What could you lose by revealing more details?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

What do you gain by revealing more details?

What could you lose by revealing more details?

The way i see it It's a lose lose situation for me, other than it confirms my suspicions i suppose. I just had to get it off my chest.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Myself and Pike somewhere in this shot

EDIT: SORRY had to take this pic down. too easy to trace back to my COY/Regiment and then to PIKE himself.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Okay I’ll bite I’m curious about the tattoo, was it censored by the obscenity filter? If you don’t feel comfortable releasing it publicly PM me I don’t have any spook contacts across the pond to drop a dime on ya so no worries (a joke of course).
ETA-Look at the lot of ya and all those SLRs!
edit on 10/13/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR
Okay I’ll bite I’m curious about the tattoo, was it censored by the obscenity filter? If you don’t feel comfortable releasing it publicly PM me I don’t have any spook contacts across the pond to drop a dime on ya so no worries (a joke of course).

SOAR ALBA GU BRATH.

He was the only one in our company with such a tattoo. Most of us didn't have a clue as to what it said or meant. A Scots nationalist would though. Now see where it starts to fall into place?.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Why call out Pike now? Why possibly put yourself in danger? What is the result you are looking for by calling him out?

Spies are everywhere. Did he do something you know about that needs exposing?

Inquiring minds need to know.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Now that you've got it off your chest who benefits by revealing more?

You've lived with it this long, I think I'd be tempted to let sleeping dogs lie.

Unless it served some positive purpose I'd keep the rest to myself, maybe a death bed confession to let historians mull over if it's interesting enough.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

SOAR ALBA GU BRATH.

He was the only one in our company with such a tattoo. Most of us didn't have a clue as to what it said or meant. A Scots nationalist would though. Now see where it starts to fall into place?.

Been a while since I’ve seen Gaelic, my mom speaks some.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
Why call out Pike now? Why possibly put yourself in danger? What is the result you are looking for by calling him out?

Spies are everywhere. Did he do something you know about that needs exposing?

Inquiring minds need to know.

What's already been said about him is out in the open as i found out last week. I'm just adding my ten cents in and telling my own story about how i came to the conclusion Pike was possible a government agent. You never know who you might be rubbing shoulders with or have in the past is all.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Now that you've got it off your chest who benefits by revealing more?

You've lived with it this long, I think I'd be tempted to let sleeping dogs lie.

Unless it served some positive purpose I'd keep the rest to myself, maybe a death bed confession to let historians mull over if it's interesting enough.

I havn't lived with it for this long. Only since 2014 did i suspect he could have been a plant in our company. What i found out this past week only seems to confirm my suspicions.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

As some of you know I was in the military in the early eighties. Just a normal squaddie. the first year or so in reserves then full time until I returned to civvy street in about 89.

These dates above may be correct or they may not. I simply don't feel safe giving too much away at this present time.

Anyway. After leaving the military I did the usual. find a job, a wife a family etc and get on with life. from 2012-2014 during the run-up to the Scottish referendum on independence I got involved in attending marches, talking to like-minded people, attending hustings etc, that's when I really started to look....Last week i decided to google his name. Apparently, Pike's been in a far off land in the east for many years. Has a business set up over there?. And here's the best part. I also found twitter correspondents from an ex-business partner from the US to a Canadian journalist claiming Pike had admitted to him he was MI6 and was involved in a plot to assassinate a head of state and also a mysterious fire in the capital of the country he no resides.

I'll leave it at that as i might have said too much already. in fact. I know i have.

If you don't hear from me for a while with my usual hit and run tactics on here you know the bastards have done me in.

I have so much more I would really like to share but it's not worth the hassle. I have pics of Pike and Myself back in the day in our uniforms and pics and videos of Pike as he was a few years back in some promo video for his company. A company who coincidentally do work for the military or security services of some sort. I dug as deep as I could have without actually contacting the US Ex-Business partner of Pike and Pike himself. I have both contacts addresses

I'm really struggling with my conscience here on whether to release more info on this guy. It could be nothing but paranoia from me or it could lead to bad things happening for me. Anyway Over and Out.

Publish and be damned.

Release it. I'm a 1st Advanced Life Support Responder through FEMA/Dept. of Homeland Security. I am in I.C.S.-the Incident Command System. I won't go farther than saying that.

We call it "Eyes and Ears" these days. See something? SAY something. Even if it turns out to be nothing.

You may be the only one who picked up on something. It's better to be wrong than not to say something, and have something bad happen.

Thanks in advance.

1st Responder
F.E.M.A./Dept. of H.Land Sec.
Region 2 South
Michigan
edit on 13-10-2018 by mysterioustranger because: Add

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Anyway. After leaving the military I did the usual. find a job, a wife a family etc and get on with life. from 2012-2014 during the run-up to the Scottish referendum on independence I got involved in attending marches, talking to like-minded people, attending hustings etc, that's when I really started to look....Last week i decided to google his name. Apparently, Pike's been in a far off land in the east for many years. Has a business set up over there?. And here's the best part. I also found twitter correspondents from an ex-business partner from the US to a Canadian journalist claiming Pike had admitted to him he was MI6 and was involved in a plot to assassinate a head of state and also a mysterious fire in the capital of the country he no resides.

Publish and be damned.

Release it. I'm a 1st Advanced Life Support Responder through FEMA/Dept. of Homeland Security. I am in I.C.S.-the Incident Command System. I won't go farther than saying that.

We call it "Eyes and Ears" these days. See something? SAY something. Even if it turns out to be nothing.

You may be the only one who picked up on something. It's better to be wrong than not to say something, and have something bad happen.

Thanks in advance.

1st Responder
F.E.M.A./Dept. of H.Land Sec.
Region 2 South
Michigan

All i have left to release is the Twitter correspondence to a CBS News anchor, who as far as i can see never replied back, that names three players in the assassination plot, 1, Private pike, the other two he claims to be CIA and NCIS and CSIS Canadian, all with pics and names.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Re-read my reply above...and follow your heart....it may involve the lives of others.

Please...whatever you have no matter how seemingly small or insignificant...may save lives....

M.S.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Make of this what you will. This is from the guy i found the new information on PIKE.

The guys has some serious mental issues by the looks of it, but the strange part for me is that miles apart,from different backgrounds, different locations we both come to the same conclusion as to PIKE'S indentity. or suspected job desciption.

Man, won't this be awkward if he's..one of us.

Rick Macy

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Scroll down. Rick Macy

CBS Twitter Correspondence

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Me, My Company and Pike.

pike.Notice the Second Lieutenant pip on the shoulder. He disappeared for a few months and when he came back we now had to refer to him as Sir. All on the hush hush. So Why mingle with the jocks when he was obviously Sandringham material from the get go?.

Just so you know. You are picked for Sandringham from birth. It's an elite boys club handed down from father to son.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Interesting!

edit on 13-10-2018 by Coagula because: Had to be done.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Looking forward to hearing from you this morning.

If you don't hear from me . . . you know the bastards have done me in.

I know what that feels like. I'm dripping sweat now. Trigger thread.

From experience, every march, political or otherwise has had it's infiltrators.

I think we can add to that every major new product on the market, every budding tourist destination, everywhere money is spent. Infiltrators are into everything, that's why I work alone.

bad things happening for me

Think of a telephone fifty years ago. Now think of a modern telephone with all it's abilities. Assassins tools have developed in a similar way. Of course there are microwave weapons. Possibly microwave/gamma ray. I've been shot twice with these things, or at least the symptoms and the timing would strongly suggest that. There's no way I know to prove it and that is exactly why they use them.

Long before the general public had drones one came close to my bedroom window at night. I was on high alert that night because I could tell someone was hunting me. I was up in a second and flung the window open. The sound rapidly receded as I looked left and right. Should have looked up, but the method of attack was a surprise and I reacted without having time to think. One of these weapons slung under the drone and it would have been heart attack or embolism in bed.

The best advice is if you feel a beam hitting you move instantly. I didn't and I'm still slowly recovering from 2009. Carried a sign with web address for Intelligence Officers For 9/11 Truth ahead of the armed forces march in Gloucester. Hit next day.

Having said that my personal opinion is they're oversold pieces of junk that cause more problems than they solve.

That just leaves every other aspect of your life needing protection. Publicity works best.

On a side note. This is the gun found at Willie Macrae's crash site. www.whatdotheyknow.com...

www.whatdotheyknow.com...

And this is a description of Willie's gun.

Alec, who handled the weapon on several occasions, describes it as: "a tiny nickel- or chrome-coloured pistol. It had a sort of rectangular or hexagonal barrel with some kind of writing on it, I mean along the side of the barrel, and a pearl handled butt which was curved where you held it. I mean that the bottom of the butt was smooth and curved or rounded so that it fitted into your hand.

animalliberationfront.com...

Not the same gun.

There's one thing to be said about the Pike's of this world.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

Looking forward to hearing from you this morning.

If you don't hear from me . . . you know the bastards have done me in.

I know what that feels like. I'm dripping sweat now. Trigger thread.

From experience, every march, political or otherwise has had it's infiltrators.

I think we can add to that every major new product on the market, every budding tourist destination, everywhere money is spent. Infiltrators are into everything, that's why I work alone.

bad things happening for me

Think of a telephone fifty years ago. Now think of a modern telephone with all it's abilities. Assassins tools have developed in a similar way. Of course there are microwave weapons. Possibly microwave/gamma ray. I've been shot twice with these things, or at least the symptoms and the timing would strongly suggest that. There's no way I know to prove it and that is exactly why they use them.

Long before the general public had drones one came close to my bedroom window at night. I was on high alert that night because I could tell someone was hunting me. I was up in a second and flung the window open. The sound rapidly receded as I looked left and right. Should have looked up, but the method of attack was a surprise and I reacted without having time to think. One of these weapons slung under the drone and it would have been heart attack or embolism in bed.

The best advice is if you feel a beam hitting you move instantly. I didn't and I'm still slowly recovering from 2009. Carried a sign with web address for Intelligence Officers For 9/11 Truth ahead of the armed forces march in Gloucester. Hit next day.

Having said that my personal opinion is they're oversold pieces of junk that cause more problems than they solve.

That just leaves every other aspect of your life needing protection. Publicity works best.

On a side note. This is the gun found at Willie Macrae's crash site. www.whatdotheyknow.com...

www.whatdotheyknow.com...

And this is a description of Willie's gun.

Alec, who handled the weapon on several occasions, describes it as: "a tiny nickel- or chrome-coloured pistol. It had a sort of rectangular or hexagonal barrel with some kind of writing on it, I mean along the side of the barrel, and a pearl handled butt which was curved where you held it. I mean that the bottom of the butt was smooth and curved or rounded so that it fitted into your hand.

animalliberationfront.com...

Not the same gun.

There's one thing to be said about the Pike's of this world.

Hey, thanks for that Kester. I'm still on this side of the grass mate.

You really should have kept that for a thread of your own. The Willie MacRae story/assassination makes great reading and your post will probably be missed by thousands of members by being tucked away in this thread.

Once again, Thanks for the input. Some of it i have never came across.
edit on 14-10-2018 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join