It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flake and Collins; FBI report thorough, no corroboration of allegations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

That blue waff may have been Kamala Harris.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: MisterSpock
a reply to: Sillyolme

I starred your post, just because it was the only one that didn't have one and I felt bad.

Lol - I almost spit out my lunch!

a reply to: Grambler
I think going forward you should wear sunglasses in your vids. It would really take your vids to the next level!!

Hahaha!

Maybe I will try it out.

Smoke a Malboro while Im doing it.

(I have asthma you would probably see me keel over if I did that)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
This is the kind of investigation you get with trump at the reins. Short sweet incomplete and concluding in exactly the results he desires.
What a surprise.
So many unanswered questions so many un-followed leads and Im not saying chase this all the way down any rabbit hole but at least speak to the key witnesses and interview a few more college friends that dont remember a boy scout who played basket ball and went to church because no body is buying that.

This is a circus all the way around.

It's very difficult to take you serious.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

What else did you expect other than a severely limited investigation, and the Republicans following their globalist masters.

Say goodbye to Roe, and hello to your Christian overlords....

until the midterms, that is. The right has pissed off 75% of the women in this country, and at least 65% of the men.

So THAT'S why Republicans numbers are increasing... They're pissing everyone off. That democrat logic....it's loony.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Wondering how soon we will see charges brought against the accusers. Or if we will. May be a better play to just let them die out and return to the depths of dem bowels.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

What else did you expect other than a severely limited investigation, and the Republicans following their globalist masters.

until the midterms, that is. The right has pissed off 75% of the women in this country, and at least 65% of the men.

Funny...an NPR poll out now has a dead even tie with Red/Blue...Cruz is now up by 7. Two weeks ago Cruz was down 12, and the Blue had a 10 point lead....but believe what you will. It is still a free country, that i unless Blue wins and cracks down on speech they do not like.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I think the good that will come out of this will be that the average American has now gotten to see the pure insanity of the left.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

No Democrat will care. Hopefully some of the independent voters will.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

The only good that will come out of this is if we followed this village's lead.

"You've been lying to us for years. No party is welcome in Podgora,"

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

Funny...an NPR poll out now has a dead even tie with Red/Blue...Cruz is now up by 7. Two weeks ago Cruz was down 12, and the Blue had a 10 point lead....but believe what you will. It is still a free country, that i unless Blue wins and cracks down on speech they do not like.

And since its NPR you know that was the absolute best way they could spin the numbers. I suspect the true numbers are much, much worse for the Democrats.

If the Dems were as confident about the mid terms as they pretend to be the would let Kav be confirmed, continue the rhetoric and impeach him when they regain power.

The fact that they are doing the opposite of that makes me think that internally they know that if they don't stop Kav now, they won't have any ability to do so after the midterms.

Seems like a jail Mary play from them because they know the game will be over right away.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
The left has exactly ZERO credibility here because:

Sen. Chuck Schumer tells "CBS This Morning" that he will work to oppose President Trump's Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh with "everything I've got", adding that he's confident there will be a majority in the Senate that will do the same.

www.cbsnews.com...

Back in July of this year.

The 2006 Kavanugh confirmation.

Durbin,Leahy,Schumer,Feinstein voted No on his confirmation so anything they've said up to this point is WORTHLESS.

www.govtrack.us...

And the Sexual Predator Booker wraps up this comment.

Booker: I don't care whether Kavanugh is innocent or guilty.

When Kavanugh said the left was out to get him ?

That was the GD truth.

Those guys really do think they'll win, don't they...

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: JasonBillung

interesting percentages
you have a source or just your own guestimate?

Probably his best guesstimate of anti-Trump democrats.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Oh good God.

I'd imagine that fat girl and the boy in the green rain coat are living comfortably right now, other than suffering from TDS and KDS.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

83% of statistics on the internet are made up...so.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

You really went there.....
No one want that man.....

I almost said "DO NOT ATTEMPT TO GOOGLE" but I figured that'd be the first thing they did.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

a reply to: vinifalou

I wish someone would do a follow up on these people to see where they are and what they are doing today.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Nice!

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro

That blue waff may have been Kamala Harris.

HWAAAAAAAAAA!

HHHHWAAAAAAAA!

That's me dry heaving.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Wondering how soon we will see charges brought against the accusers. Or if we will. May be a better play to just let them die out and return to the depths of dem bowels.

Normally I'd go with letting them disappear back to irrelevance, but it's time to start making examples out of these corrupt, disgusting liars.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join