It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flake and Collins; FBI report thorough, no corroboration of allegations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
I think the good that will come out of this will be that the average American has now gotten to see the pure insanity of the left.

There are different women's rights groups protesting outside of the white house right now. They're saying that women should support women (Ford) and that men should support all women, too. They're so dumb I could almost pity them.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I don't know. I think your views on independents might be anecdotal. Then again so is mine, but I get a different vibe.

We also don't see Flake the same. I think he's a guy that just doesn't give a snip (he's not running again), and decided to do the bare minimum "right thing".

It seems like the FBI investigation might be a joke, but this info is just breaking so I can't really comment on that. BUT the lies under oath should surely disqualify the man from the highest court. At the very least, if you get this guy into the position you are weakening the court significantly do to a large portion of the population no longer trusting them. How's that work for you with your presidential pick? Merica great yet? Does this make it great?

Next stop Constitutional Crisis, maybe that will make America great again?

It's gonna be your fault and fingers will point.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The two ton honey bun was contemplating suicide. I mean, really? It's like, listen here chubby, you lost an election, it's not worth taking your own life.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

The two ton honey bun was contemplating suicide. I mean, really? It's like, listen here chubby, you lost an election, it's not worth taking your own life.

LOL....yeah....my personal favorite was the solo lady screaming in the courtyard....right at the beginning she slams her yogurt on the ground and actually screams "yogurt"....huh?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

You keep repeating the "lie" claim and never give examples. You also keep refusing to comment on me proving things were not lies.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 4-10-2018 by CADpro because: T&C?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Now Ford should have a criminal lawsuit levied against her for false accusations.

Weaponizing false sexual assault claims should come with heavy jail time.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: avgguy

No Democrat will care. Hopefully some of the independent voters will.

I disagree, many democrats that still have common sense and the ability to think for themselves see the lies and deceit of the #resist left, and the morally bankrupt BAMN lunatics for what they are and want no part of it.

#WalkAway is a real thing. #WalkAway Campaign Official Youtube......... WalkAwayCampaign.com

Many will not openly state that they have left the democrat 'plantation' for fear of reprisals. But as we saw with the election of Trump the silent majority is real.

This recent surreal fiasco the dems displayed regarding Kavanaugh is better than any money Trump could have spent on advertising.

For what its worth, I wasn't going to vote in 2016 until the lunatic fringe displayed their derangement in all its glory by shutting down highways near Trump rallies, attempting to shut down events that dared to have a different point of view and physically attacking Trump supporters.

Things have only gotten worse and I believe a majority of Americans will show their disgust where it counts, at the voting booth.
edit on 10 4 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
a reply to: Sillyolme

What else did you expect other than a severely limited investigation, and the Republicans following their globalist masters.

Say goodbye to Roe, and hello to your Christian overlords....

until the midterms, that is. The right has pissed off 75% of the women in this country, and at least 65% of the men.

Why do liberals love having the ability to murder children so much... especially those ones that Hillary and her hero Margaret Sanger find worse than deplorables... 🤔

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Axios says it is backfiring.

There are some signs this did not play well.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Shhhhhhhhhh... I’m not saying this type of thing should be encouraged... but at the same time don’t feel it’s your “civic duty” to go out of your way talking them out of it either... 😜👍

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Its starting to look like the swing senators are satisfied with the FBI investigation, and think that it offers no new corroboration of the allegations against Kavanaugh.

I truly feel this was all just a cover thy ass for the swing senators. I'm sure ALL knew what the end results would be before the FBI got involved, but now they can vote to confirm and say "we gave the democrats the week they asked for and the professional FBI did a great job....

Can't really come back and bite them now...

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

We also don't see Flake the same. I think he's a guy that just doesn't give a snip (he's not running again), and decided to do the bare minimum "right thing".

He is planning on running for higher office in the future and he doesn't want this to bite him in the ass, so he can say now he voted yes based on the FBI report...win win

It seems like the FBI investigation might be a joke, but this info is just breaking so I can't really comment on that. BUT the lies under oath should surely disqualify the man from the highest court. At the very least, if you get this guy into the position you are weakening the court significantly do to a large portion of the population no longer trusting them. How's that work for you with your presidential pick? Merica great yet? Does this make it great?

Its the FBI...not a joke ever...lol

Can you name a lie?

edit on 4-10-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I think if they have seen the insanity up until now and not been persuaded very few will be moving forward. I would love to be wrong.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
a reply to: Sillyolme

What else did you expect other than a severely limited investigation, and the Republicans following their globalist masters.

Say goodbye to Roe, and hello to your Christian overlords....

until the midterms, that is. The right has pissed off 75% of the women in this country, and at least 65% of the men.

that's a lie. It's 43.3 percent of women and 22 percent of men. I got my numbers from the same place you did.

Fun fact, did you know that 88 percent of these figures are made up on the spot?

Or did your career as a business owner who is also a fed, and makes bank teach you all that? ( oh and you are a 3 star general as well I believe)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Good thing all women think the same like a school of fish!

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

Oh so you nust be the guy who provides the echo chamber for Sillyolme.
You're on an inverted plane because your remarks about "the right" don't apply in this planar coordinate - seems like they apply to "the left" or should I say the "Deep State".
Sorry, but your numbers are skewed... Project much?

Oh yeah on the Christian Overlord thing- Roe isn't in any danger of going by the wayside: No reconsideration of Roe will ever be on the docket for @SCOTUS, unless some dumbazz decides to test the constitutionality of defunding Planned Parenthood.

ganjoa

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: vinifalou

Now this has got to be the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. lol.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

www.npr.org... well this one pretty much covers it republican women are PISSED and motivated over this whole kavanaugh smear job and has pretty much turned a 10 point dem lead in enthusiasm to just 2 we may just see record turn out in the midterms

Just over a month away from critical elections across the country, the wide Democratic enthusiasm advantage that has defined the 2018 campaign up to this point has disappeared, according to a new NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll. In July, there was a 10-point gap between the number of Democrats and Republicans saying the November elections were "very important." Now, that is down to 2 points, a statistical tie.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: vinifalou

Now this has got to be the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. lol.

I would love to watch a "where are they now" video as a follow up...lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join