It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another woman brings sexual allegation against Kavanaugh

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
LOL...Avenatti just took his Twitter account private....so now it's an echo chamber.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

you would rather just see Kavanaugh out, and if you can't have that by merit, rape accusations based on BS instead of facts are good enough for you.

as expected from someone that didn't report a potential gang rape.

you know what? there's no evidence to deny Kavanaugh his position, nor put him behind bars. you, on the other hand...

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It would be the same as Kavanaugh. I would have to show that it wasn't me.

It's a problem though, for sure. I could go to the guy who asked me if I wanted in on "the party" and hope that he would say, "Yes, I remember it well. I asked Ippy if he wanted a piece of this action but the guy said "No thanks." Too shy, no guts, whatever, but it was fun for the rest of us."

What he would more likely say is, "I haven't the faintest idea of what you are talking about."
edit on 25-9-2018 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
a reply to: IAMTAT

I would rather that Kavenaugh was refused his appointment because of his record but it appears that thousands of pages of that record are being withheld from consideration.

A record number of documents have been released. Never has this much ever been released.

Executive privileged documents are always withheld. You're being lied to and lap it up because you seem to want to believe.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
LOL...Avenatti just took his Twitter account private....so now it's an echo chamber.

he went full retard and someone had to stop him. hopefully he managed to dig a hole deep enough he won't get out of it.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Awesome, everyone asked has said this never happened. She says it did. How many years in jail should you spend?

In both cases against Kavanaugh all the witnesses have backed Kavanaugh, every last one including Ford's friend.

edit on 25-9-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Interesting. I wonder why?

Did he find out that his attack did not make him the hero he expected to be?
Did he find out that whoever he had in mind for this attack was lying?

It seems uncharacteristic of him to go quiet. He seems to love the limelight.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

"Executive privileged". We're talking about an executive who is suspected to have colluded with a hostile foreign power to subvert the 2016 election, and a jurist who doesn't think sitting presidents should be indicted. That's the context. People want to see everything and they should be able to.

Kavanaugh is widely suspected of being a key link in the chain that will create unheard of autonomy for an American president with unparalleled mob connections in the US and overseas.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

He seemed to be backtracking earlier this morning:

www.breitbart.com... ward/

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

That is not how it works in our judicial system.
The accuser must have enough evidence to bring a case. The burden of proof is on the accuser.
You can't just accuse someone of something with no evidence and then put the burden on them to prove innocence.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

People want to see everything and they should be able to.

so they did regarding Clinton's emails.

you're reeking with double standards.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
a reply to: BlueAjah

He seemed to be backtracking earlier this morning:

Ha....sounds like Avenatti got played.

I wonder if whomever he had was actually playing him from the start to make him look bad.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

What a slimeball.
He says that he has 100% proof, but she just won't come forward.
He accuses someone publicly and then leaves the accusation standing (for the gullible that is).

Now the Democrats will keep saying that there was someone else, but she was just too scared to talk.

edit on 9/25/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

No, we aren't. There is no collusion and no evidence and it's fake news.

Stop lapping at the hands of liars.

Executive privilege always happens and Kavanaugh has a record number of files released.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Ford is still stalling.
Can we just have the confirmation vote now?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

That is not how it works in our judicial system.
The accuser must have enough evidence to bring a case. The burden of proof is on the accuser.
You can't just accuse someone of something with no evidence and then put the burden on them to prove innocence.

the left can't be bothered with such little things like the law.

when you look at the whole circus, one starts to wonder how the hell there's no revolution yet.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I would be surprised if Avenatti does not get sued.
He made some pretty damaging accusations with no proof.
At a minimum he should lose is license to practice law.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This is what Avenatti said, as quoted by Breitbart:

“Let me be clear: We will disclose the client’s name and accusations only when SHE is ready and we have adequate security measures in place. And not a moment before that,” Avenatti tweeted. “It is her choice and hers alone as to when to surface bc it is her life. We expect it within the next 36 hrs.”

The nomination process for Supreme Court is not a trial. People making accusations are not required to do anything more than be credible. Kavanaugh would like to be credible too but the decisive thing for him would be to disprove allegations against him.

The Senate Judiciary Committee exercises judgment based on what they hear and on political considerations. A huge outcry against Kavanaugh would doom his appointment. Politically.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Could be. I was actually hoping he'd run with it, because its so ridiculous that I think it was going to backfire massively and sink this whole dog and pony clown show the Dems are orchestrating.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

This is what Avenatti said, as quoted by Breitbart:

“Let me be clear: We will disclose the client’s name and accusations only when SHE is ready and we have adequate security measures in place. And not a moment before that,” Avenatti tweeted. “It is her choice and hers alone as to when to surface bc it is her life. We expect it within the next 36 hrs.”

The nomination process for Supreme Court is not a trial. People making accusations are not required to do anything more than be credible. Kavanaugh would like to be credible too but the decisive thing for him would be to disprove allegations against him.

The Senate Judiciary Committee exercises judgment based on what they hear and on political considerations. A huge outcry against Kavanaugh would doom his appointment. Politically.

oh come on. you know very well that being "credible" brings nothing more than delay to the table. to doom Kavanaugh, you would need more than that. like some evidence.

but delay is all the left is after. here's the thing though. we know it. you wanna ride the "he raped me too" circus bandwagon, you'll crash with it.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join