It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The public trial of the evil rapist Kavanaugh

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

It SHOULD be demanded that Kavanaugh is presumed innocent. Obviously.
Why are you confused about that?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Tell that to the Central Park 5.

Kavanaugh is not on trial for sexual assault. He isn't being criminally prosecuted. He hasn't been arrested and his freedom is not at risk. Therefore, the presumption is innocence is not legally required.

What is being evaluated is his fitness to serve as a Supreme Court Justice.

edit on 23-9-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: UKTruth

Tell that to the Central Park 5.

Kavanaugh is not on trial for sexual assault. He isn't being criminally prosecuted. He hasn't been arrested and his freedom is not at risk. Therefore, the presumption is innocence is not legally required.

What is being evaluated is his fitness to serve as a Supreme Court Justice.

That was already evaluated and he passed it.

And of course he isn't being tried in a court, thanks for pointing that out tips. A judge would laugh this charlatan accuser out of an actual courtroom. That's why his conviction in the public square is being done this way. If she was actually in any way serious about stopping Kav or getting justice she would file charges in Maryland, but she hasn't and won't. I wonder why?

Actually I don't. She wont do that because this is a complete fabrication and as we are seeing, the more light that's shone on her claims the quicker they are falling apart.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Malcador

Not yet. That's what these hearings are all about. There's a lot of shade that Kavanaugh's hearings have revealed. I'm not at all sure he's going to make it. IMHO

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Not yet. That's what these hearings are all about. There's a lot of shade that Kavanaugh's hearings have revealed. I'm not at all sure he's going to make it. IMHO

Fret not my fine furry leftist friend.

He'll be confirmed and then when RBG dies (fingers crossed that the pedophile apologist bites it soon) Trump can nominate a conservative woman and we'll all get to laugh and laugh as the Democrats sputter and fume because their favorite tactic will be useless in that situation.

What's going to be fun is when Kennedy(?) steps down and the left completely loses their minds.

If I was Trump I'd elect Garland just to pull the rug out from under the Dems.

I wonder if the Dems would oppose Garland just because he was nominated by Trump. I think they would.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

No way to garland. He's no constitutionalist. Sure, he's not a major activist for the left, but no reason to give them any quarter. They'd give you none.

But it would be funny if trump nominated him then pulled his nomination after the hearings but before the vote.
edit on 25-9-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
All accusations against Kavanaugh are the result of fake memories implanted by the EU into the accusers using neurological manipulation technologies.

Main culprits are : Mattarella, Merkel, Juncker, Macron, The Vatican,Scandinavian Royal families, Dutch royals and various other EU institutions intent on attempting to creak Kavanaugh's appointment to SCOTUS.

The victims (accusers of Kavanaugh) show intensely manipulated emotional and factual memories, but there are inexplicable holes in the story and in the sequence of events that betrays the nature of artificial induced memory and betrays the nature of these fake memories, that are the typical result of neurologically induced fakes typically orchestrated by EU intelligence.

Answer to this is a swift vote of confirmation by the Senate, or the EU will simply continue generating other such cases, if the US Senate bickers around for longer ...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86
You think it's similar to magneto-thermal stimulation, or that program darpa has that allows pilots to control multiple UAV's with their thoughts and an embedded chip??

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
I am laughing out loud now here Sookie. Are you feeling let down yet, or are you finally coming to terms with reality?? Who is next in your crosshairs?? Who is next for you to say "he is guilty guilty, not fit to serve, should be investigated on baseless accusations huh? Did I not say the investigation would find nothing??

It does not matter because you will either ignore this reply, or dismiss it and move on to the next baselss accusation with a similar naive and ignorant fury and passion.

Woke my ass. You need to get your head out of your ass the ground and fight the brainwashing.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join