It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin Also Spied on JOURNALISTS. A Special FISA Was Developed Just For Them. :-)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I think the person should come forward, but not through methods such as this.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I think the person should come forward, but not through methods such as this.

That's a fair desire.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Grambler

He dont want no big picture for which to conflate those redacted portions with, nope, we're just supposed to zoom in on the fraction of it we're still only able to read.

You are the one obsessed with the part you can't read, yet think you know what it says.

Because those are the most important parts.

Where this document was surely written by propagandists like everything else that oozes out of the government and its Two Party hatchetmen.

Without the redactions we can only surmise what the real point / full scope of the document was for, which for you you want to conflate the entire document via the facade paragraph, and I insist on using history following the logic of actions speak louder than words. Which in Obama's case he's got an F- score on these matters, in our entire history, yet you, the supposed impartial professional journalist, will defend His BS to the hilt. Which is a disgrace.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

There's a second memo that completely lays out the "special rules." All FISA applications targeting journalists are required to be reviewed by the AG or Deputy AG before they can be submitted.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Is it redacted?

In my experience, a document initiative like this usually entails some new smoky backroom full of spooky hatchetmen, a new quazi-division up to no good, being built up.

And in hindsight thats exactly what happened.

Bet, this is all mechanism materials for Obama's Ministry of Truth machination.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Scroll to the bottom of this page to see all the documents that the Knight Institute received from their FOIA request. The memo I mentioned in my post starts on page 13.

Source

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

No wonder the Liberal Media has suddenly stopped calling President Trump a "traitor to America who should be impeached", for ordering Declassification of FISA, 302's and other documents.

They liberal MSM knows that Trump has a LOT OF DIRT ON THEM! (Much of it gathered during Obama's years of spying on them)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: carewemust

I'm sorry, but wasn't the Right saying that Obama was going to take everyone's guns, declare martial law and take a third term? Of course he was spying on journalists. How else was he suppose to do those things if he also didn't control the media? And where is Obama now? You guys have serious ODS.

I'm still waiting for that report showing Obama wiretapped Trump tower, but I'm sure Trump is still getting that together. And the report from Hawaii about his birth. I'm sure that's coming too. Waiting for the release of those explosive unclassified pages that show what a scam the Mueller investigation is.

It's hard to take you guys serious when you mix BS with facts to the extent that you do. Cherry picking is the term.

How else is he supposed to do these thing if he didnt controlthe media?,? Are you a #ing retard!!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   

What color is the sky in your world?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

I'm sorry, but wasn't the Right saying that Obama was going to take everyone's guns, declare martial law and take a third term? Of course he was spying on journalists. How else was he suppose to do those things if he also didn't control the media? And where is Obama now? You guys have serious ODS.

I'm still waiting for that report showing Obama wiretapped Trump tower, but I'm sure Trump is still getting that together. And the report from Hawaii about his birth. I'm sure that's coming too. Waiting for the release of those explosive unclassified pages that show what a scam the Mueller investigation is.

It's hard to take you guys serious when you mix BS with facts to the extent that you do. Cherry picking is the term.

Here for your requested proof is CNN. I don't normally want to use this source but it is all some leftist will listen too besides Rachel Madcow.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

It is just so a poetic use of these abusive powers given to themselves in secret no less.

'tis like a boomerang returning to a distracted thrower.

What fun.

P

The left was so delusional that they implemented the nuclear option, and did all of this, thinking they were the mainstream party and would retain power for years to come because of the Obama presidency.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

What color is the sky in your world?

November 17, 2018

THIS IS AMAZING! Take a look at the people spied on by the Obama Administration and the Timeline!

mobile.wnd.com...

Between all the unmasking and thousands upon thousands of text messages, it's no wonder the Obama Administration accomplished so little, after ObamaCare.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join