It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystyrious Plane Crashes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Over the past 20 years more than a number of Mystierious plane crashes carring VIP's have occered but many people still can't see these crashes are assasinations that have been made to look like accidents. www.internetpirate.com...

[edit on 23-2-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Do you think the mysterious plane crash of an ESPN executive a while back ago was an assassination attempt on an American media mogul?? Oddly he survived but no-one else did.

Strange.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
You forgot to add:

The big Bobber, Buddy Holly, Jim Croche, Ricky Nelson, Bob Denver, Chase, Ronnie Van Zant (and the other members of Lynard Skynard), Otis Redding, Ritchie Valens, Stevie Ray Vaughn (that was a helicopter crash, does that count?)

Please, do you realize just how many miles most politicians fly a year? I’m willing to bet that many more have died of heart attacks or Cancer then in plane crashes.

How about when Michael Kennedy and Sonny Bono both died in similar circumstances while skiing?

That was pretty clever of the NWO to plant those trees in those exact spots 30 years earlier, wasn’t it?

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It's easy but you don't understand, 1. There is no proof they crashed into trees exept what the media says, now you can make people crash into trees easaly 1. By watching them ski then flashin a super powerfull light into thier eyes while there are traviling at high speeds down hill, here some eveidence this stuff occers www.joevialls.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
So are you saying that they really didn't crash into trees or that they did, but that someone made them do it?

Oh, and that light would have to be powerfull enough to blind them through the sun glasses/ ski gogles, now wouldn't it?

[edit on 23-2-2005 by HowardRoark]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What I'm saying is and I can't understand why you can't ever nderstand is 1. There are ways to make people crash, I don't think they crashed into trees, but thats what the police autopsy says.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Somewhat off the subject (but IMO, somewhat related), when I was working for a brief time on contract in Washington DC, I was having a drink in a place called The Monacle - a bar/restaurant near Union Station that is heavily-frequented by Capitol Hill types.

At any rate, I struck up a conversation with well-dressed gentleman. I spent enough time in DC to be able to spot a government/military type fairly easily. No doubt this guy fit the bill. He just had that "aura" about him. At one point, the conversation turned to Jimmy Carter and the Iran Hostage situation that marred Carter's presidency.

Many may remember the failed rescue attempt in which two US helicopters mysteriously crashed in the middle of the desert. I asked him what he thought happened. His response - "I don't know the specifics, but suffice it to say, that was not an accident." He then very rapidly changed the subject. It's bothered me ever since.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
What I'm saying is and I can't understand why you can't ever nderstand is 1. There are ways to make people crash, I don't think they crashed into trees, but thats what the police autopsy says.

Actually it is quite easy to make people crash. You just sabotage their aircraft. Then it is only a matter of covering up the results of the crash investigation. Usually by questioning the competence of the investigators and digging up dirt on them.

top topics

join