It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

65 women defend Kavanaugh as 'a good person' amid allegations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Bill Cosby got 10 star ratings

Sorry, we had allegations from tons of people about Cosby. What you are saying is a lie.

Ford says she doesn’t remember many details of the event, such as how she got home, the exact year it took place, or how the gathering was put together.

Sounds to me like she may have created a story in her head about something happening that didn't happen. I actually don't even doubt she thinks something happened. But she also told her therapist 4 boys were involved, she now says her therapist got it wrong and it was 4 boys at the party.

If Kavanaugh was another Cosby we'd have people coming out of the woodworks.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Yup, now it has gone from attempted rape to attempted murder.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

And she could not even remember the year it happened. Can anyone explain how she doesn't know what year it happened? It left such an imprint she can't remember anything about it?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The Dems are digging their hole deeper and deeper with shenanigans like this. It is disgraceful. Anybody that listened to the hearings, has read his biographical info, and has heard testimony from people that have known him for years if not decades can see this for what it is. High school? Really? Really!

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

And the woman who claims she wanted to remain anonymous was talking to the MSM.

According to the Post, Ford contacted the publication through a tip line in July

I can clearly see she wanted anonymity.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Well , It is Being Reported Now that She Finally Remembered After Reading the Script Again , and after they Handed Her the Rewrite...
edit on 16-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

She sounds to me like a loony that's had too much "therapy" and has scrambled memories. Fail.

What's next up their sleeve?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Flake opposes quick vote on Kavanaugh, putting confirmation in doubt

Brett Kavanaugh's nomination to the Supreme Court hit a serious roadblock Sunday night, as GOP Senate Judiciary Committee member Jeff Flake said he is uncomfortable voting to advance Kavanaugh's nomination later this week after the nominee's sexual assault accuser went public. Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.), who is not a member of the committee but whose vote is critical to Kavanaugh's confirmation, similarly said late Sunday that the committee should pause

Looks like two GOP members want to hear more
www.politico.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Hear more of what exactly? That this was known about months ago and they waited for political purposes?

That she claims she doesn't remember details like what year this even happened in?

That she wanted to be anonymous so she contacted the Post in July?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Ha! They probably wouldn't have voted for him anyway. Flake is not only a "flake", he's an anti-Trumper, so is Corker. Trump could not have nominated anyone any more qualified than Kavanaugh, and any other time, these two senators would be praising this nomination. They are bitter haters. Glad they're both going to retire. Wonder why.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Flake would have voted for him. All the Dems need is two Republicans and they can deny him

It's just that he isn’t running again so he can be objective and less partisan

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

"If Kavanaugh was another Cosby we'd have people coming out of the woodworks."

LOL...don't worry.
I can practically GUARANTEE they have lined up at least one more 'anonymous' accuser to come out with an accusation in the next day or two.

That's how this smear works best.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I find it interesting that this woman goes to a therapist about it after so long, coinciding with the 2012 election, when the left was worried Mitt would win and nominate Kavanaugh then.

Also interesting is this:

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-9-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

"If Kavanaugh was another Cosby we'd have people coming out of the woodworks."

LOL...don't worry.
I can practically GUARANTEE they have lined up at least one more 'anonymous' accuser to come out with an accusation in the next day or two.

That's how this smear works best.

$20 says this one will be represented by Allred.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
So the lady must be telling the truth since 200 people have vouched for her

www.bustle.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IAMTAT

No one cares about the women who support him.
They care about the one that he assaulted.
Me Too....

I'm sure you care deeply about her....

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Willtell

Bill Cosby got 10 star ratings

Sorry, we had allegations from tons of people about Cosby. What you are saying is a lie.

Ford says she doesn’t remember many details of the event, such as how she got home, the exact year it took place, or how the gathering was put together.

Sounds to me like she may have created a story in her head about something happening that didn't happen. I actually don't even doubt she thinks something happened. But she also told her therapist 4 boys were involved, she now says her therapist got it wrong and it was 4 boys at the party.

If Kavanaugh was another Cosby we'd have people coming out of the woodworks.
Oh brother, even her therapist wasn't paying attention.... as long as the check for the appointment cleared....

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

You folks are all partisan wishful thinkers.

Back at ya

The lady in question passesd a lie detector test and had therapy over it.

She couldn't remember the year it happened. Well it's possible, but I wonder if not remembering details like that helped her pass the test....

Are you telling me he was really close to 65 women?

Maybe he is popular. People in work situations and in social scenarios can often tell what a persons character is. Not always, it may depend on the situation.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
She's refusing to testify before the Senate in a closed doors, no cameras, private session.... That says a lot about her allegations. Her contacting media outlets, sending letters to the DNC and then claiming she wants anonymity, says a lot about her allegations.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Sincere question to any woman who has been actually sexually assaulted in the past...

Do you remember where (the place) it occurred?

Do you remember what year it occured?

I've heard interviews from two women with similar sexual assualts in their past.

BOTH said they can't believe that this woman doesn't remember EXACTLY which home this occurred...or EXACTLY what year it occurred.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join