It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
a reply to: threeeyesopen

he posts under R.J spurgeon, I can confirm it's the same author of the sci fi books.

Be a hell of a thing if some of his books aren't sci fi one bit.

I'm still attempting to locate the link for the page I found earlier but I swear it said he was a fiction and nonfiction author and that some of the nonfiction stuff were personal experiences. I will not stop searching until I find that page!

ETA His LinkedIn account does say he writes both fiction and nonfiction but does not go on to specify whether any of the nonfiction are from personal experiences or not. It also says he is

Writer and editor of internal communications including the production of a weekly e-newsletter, quarterly print magazine, and blog. Photographer and creative digital media content creator including videos, posters, and graphic designs to craft important messaging.
I assume that is for the USPS

link here
www.linkedin.com...
edit on 9132018 by Tanga36 because: Added link and info about Spurgeon

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

Just doing some digging. Found an archived 4chan thread that has someone that purports to be in touch with people previously onsite. As there is some definite shenanigans and NSFW posts, you can shoot me a message and I’ll provide a link with relevant info.

The summary is that they don’t really know what’s going on and that they don’t suspect an environmental / Hazmat aspect. Not a lot of details, but multiple posts from that ID and they seem to lean towards a hacking / surveillance angle though they’re unwilling to commit.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Fascinating thread. I appreciate all the work people (caterpillage, threeeyesopen, MrBuddy...etc thank you) are putting in to help us understand the events transpiring down in NM. Keep it up and we might just succeed in uncovering the truth or at least some of it.
Be safe Plzbetrue and BigDave-AR don't get yourselves fusked up.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

It would bring more visitors to spend money at the gift shop, and pay to view museum.

"Come to Sunspot, visit the museum, and see PHRED, our very own extraterrestrial visitor! He'll be signing his book "Out of the Frying pan, into the Fed's Arms" Until Nov 22nd!"

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Wow...maybe I'm late to the party, but this thread is kind of a conspiracy in and of itself.

There are (48) pages and (122) flags, there's no explanation of the events, and the incident continues, but this thread doesn't really show up anywhere on ATS. Yes, it does show up in "top", but it's down the list a way even though it has more than 2x the flags of some of the stories above it.

This thread has all the ingredients for a legendary thread on ATS (i.e. drama, black helicopters (for real), speculation, space exploration, aliens, big brother, remote location, New Mexico and countless other elements) yet it's just sort of 'there', not any kind of a focal point of ATS.

I wonder why?

That's a very good question. I've been following this thread since page 1 so I have it actually bookmarked so I can just come straight to it when I turn on my laptop. You'd think something like this that has garnered so much interest would be more visible.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I found these posts to be interesting: "some other odd things from that drone video is the size of the power lines are usually what you would see on giant feeders with voltages 155,000 to 765,000"
-
"Do you listen to Ground Zero radio ever? On the program last night they had a supposedly credible source who gave an explanation that the facility was part of a network of facilities that were working on weather influence using manipulation of the sun and atmosphere, and that they required absurd amounts of electricity to to this.

The reason for the whole closure/FBI thing was that a hack was discovered at this facility that would possibly endanger the others so it was physically taken off line and was being searched.

The source also claimed to watch the progress of the hurricane and claimed it would do some very interesting things."

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Tanga36

I did see that he was also a non fiction writer but I did not see that last part about it being based on personal experiences.

link   

originally posted by: mikell
The drone video had 2 people walking towards the entrance but not in a hurry. Only one vehicle that could be seen too.

Odd very odd.

Expect more security within 24 hours with this all out.

If you read the description of the video it states that the person who made the vid ran into a couple of people that decided to pass through the caution tape. That's probably who you see walking there.

link   
Double, sorry
edit on 9/13/2018 by Slinki because: Double Post

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Slinki

There's also a strange lack of a lot of posters that I would think would have interest, and ideas in this thread.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I'm really leaning towards an active Tesla system - posted many pages back - It would require very high voltage

Might find this link interesting twitter

From another Thread .... hmmmmmmmmmmm
edit on 9132018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Slinki

I've noticed a few inconsistencies too, such as whos missing but then again I haven't posted in a while so maybe those members dont post on here anymore.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: vampira309
Disclose TV is not a reliable source, obviously, but this "fleet of UFOs near the sun" is still interesting. The video was taken by a lady on facebook on 9/11.

www.disclose.tv...

That one picture of the greenish UFO- it made me give it a closer look. That's either a model or a piece of equipment on a damn table! The way the light hits the thing (whatever it is)- it creates a thin shadow on the table it is sitting on- AND you can see the reflected light bouncing up from the table where they used a flashlight or something. Then, enough filters to choke a horse, I'm guessing. I did my usual sorcery on it.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Not saying my latest idea has any legs, but just thought this fit with it humoursly

Dammit! I want my FREE Neuralizer (tm) zap at the end of my tour adventure!

CHEAPSKATE!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DiegoGarciaOliveras

I saw those, and one caught my eye. Not in a good way. I could do a better job faking a UFO pic, but, If I were to actually catch a real one, everyone would be sure I made it up, so I try not to do that.

Post is up thataway somewhere. ^^^

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

It sure doesnt look much like a UFO to me, apparently the Facebook page was removed.

Thanks for clearing that up

edit on 13-9-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

I feel the same as well, where are they..?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

I agree 100%, plain clothes or uniform though? The guy with the drone video said they identified as just regular people. I do wonder if he would have mentioned if they had rifles or not. I didn't get the impression he was on a gag order or something like that.

I decided to try to enhance it as best I could... and welll........

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I'm looking at those pictures trying to figure out what it is, is she looking at the sun through a telescope and those small objects are UFOs?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Does the person on the right not appear to have their arms held up as though they are pointing a gun ? Or is that just me ?

The elbow is pointed outward, the stance with one foot facing forward and the other in a bracing position.
edit on 13-9-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join