It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fiscal
a reply to: RadioRobert

I’m not sure why a foreign entity would need to go to such lengths. While researching, I’ve seen several sites that go into great detail on the specs and process of building such a mirror. With photos of the industrial process and plant.

There are sources online that could walk you through a homebuilt aircraft, but will they would still have interest in the innards of a F-35 or B-2.

There are online sources that could probably get you a functioning nuclear weapon, but humans still spend billions worldwide doing different things to improve them.

There is always someone doing something bigger and better than you. Also because different frequencies have different propagation properties, some solutions may be better for specific applications than others. The basics of adaptive optics are pretty well understood and have been for some time. When it comes to specific processes and applications there are all sorts of solutions out there. Some better than others. Anything you could do to shortcut time for processing and/or for physically morphing your mirror could be helpful, for example.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: wylekat

I agree 100%, plain clothes or uniform though? The guy with the drone video said they identified as just regular people. I do wonder if he would have mentioned if they had rifles or not. I didn't get the impression he was on a gag order or something like that.

He doesn't have much of a history on YouTube. He looked to be pretty far from those two guys in the drone footage so either they continued to his location or he went in or they were heading back.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: GD1970
Fascinating thread. I appreciate all the work people (caterpillage, threeeyesopen, MrBuddy...etc thank you) are putting in to help us understand the events transpiring down in NM. Keep it up and we might just succeed in uncovering the truth or at least some of it.
Be safe Plzbetrue and BigDave-AR don't get yourselves fusked up.

I’m not heading out there and I’m alive and well just been a crazy day at work just now trying to catch up on the 10 pages of activity that I missed.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 898929
a reply to: Tanga36

Check out Rod J. Spurgeon (@RodSpurgeon): twitter.com...

Shows he is a science fiction writer in his bio

I love and notice synchronizities..... sci fi you say...

Tonight I was browsing our danish netflix and noticed they added Deep Impact a few days ago.
The movie about some observers of the sky who spotted a meteor heading for Earth with their telescopes. The eldest and most experienced of the spaceship crew sent to bomb the asteroid is named...... Spurgeon. (Last name Tanner).
edit on 13/9/18 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

a reply to: wylekat

Does the person on the right not appear to have their arms held up as though they are pointing a gun ? Or is that just me ?

The elbow is pointed outward, the stance with one foot facing forward and the other in a bracing position.

Looks like he’s possibly using binos or taking a picture I don’t personally see a firearm as much as I’d like to.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

Glad to see you're still on board, we are kind of unsure about the footage that was released earlier from that drone. I have seen other still shots that show vehicles on premises hidden behind some trees and a vehicle near the water tower with the driver side window open. They are all white trucks.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Ok well I dont have a ton of experience with firearms, I'll gladly take someone else's opinion into consideration.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Speaking of plzbetru, has any one heard from him?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
If this thread was a hurricane i would name it florence.

Just like florence will hit the coast this story will hit the msm.
edit on 13-9-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Well now that's some good synchronicity, we can certainly add it to the list of coincidences regarding this topic. I'm not personally inclined to believe they are all connected just yet without something more but that sure raises some eyebrows.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

I was just thinking that we had only heard from them earlier, said they kind of were changing their mind about going but then again they weren't totally sure.

It's a long drive so maybe they're on the road at the moment.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I am hoping Linda Moulton Howe will get some information, on the video she asks people to help her out with information on this. She knows way more people than we do. Should keep an eye on that.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Glad to see you're still on board, we are kind of unsure about the footage that was released earlier from that drone. I have seen other still shots that show vehicles on premises hidden behind some trees and a vehicle near the water tower with the driver side window open. They are all white trucks.

Yessir they haven’t sent a hellfire to visit me yet, I actually sadly haven’t gotten the chance to really study the drone footage I was getting ready for work when it was posted and just made a quick viewing while slamming coffee. Definently gonna give it a better looksee when I get home.

How’s everyone doing today? I feel like we’ve got a little crew going on in here, the fact that we are still unable to nail something down is nuts.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
a reply to: Slinki

There's also a strange lack of a lot of posters that I would think would have interest, and ideas in this thread.

Very true. There seems to be just this small circle of a few people keeping this thread alive.
Keep it up guys! I haven't found anything that would be of any use, as it's all already been posted.

I do have a question, though. Please forgive my ignorance and apologies if the answer was already posted and I missed it somehow. Does the FBI utilize black hawk helo's regularly?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Speaking of plzbetru, has any one heard from him?

I don’t think I’ve seen anymore posts after real early this morning after 2am or so I believe. I had sent him a PM yesterday never got a response but it’s real easy to miss messages on here.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Double trouble
edit on 9/13/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slinki

a reply to: Slinki

There's also a strange lack of a lot of posters that I would think would have interest, and ideas in this thread.

Very true. There seems to be just this small circle of a few people keeping this thread alive.
Keep it up guys! I haven't found anything that would be of any use, as it's all already been posted.

I do have a question, though. Please forgive my ignorance and apologies if the answer was already posted and I missed it somehow. Does the FBI utilize black hawk helo's regularly?

I don’t see why not DHS and the likes have blackhawks for sure so I can’t imagine the FBI not having ready acsess to a ‘hawk or 12.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Glad to hear from you again Dave. Drone guy is gonna post more videos later today according to his comments on YouTube.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
How do you know my name?!?!

That should be good to check out the person posting about the power in being seemingly very high is interesting. It seems like they would have to leave some power on for warning lights since that observatory is pretty y’all and should have FAA lights. I would be very suspicious if there indeed is no power at all to the facility.

Good to see familiar faces not letting this go

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

We definitely have some dedicated posters theres no doubt about it, lots of great information coming in from all sides. Yet as you stated we still need to find that thing which can tie everything together.

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join