It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Dossier Linked PAC Demands Copies Of Every Michigan Ballot From 2016 Election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
A hard copy

of every......single......ballot

first off, why in the hell are they asking for them, better be a damn good reason

Well, there is the stated reason, and then the real reason.

My guess is they are going to try and find/claim voter
fraud as vinifalou has mentioned, running on cable
to pollute the minds, and they want to sabotage the election.

But of course, they claim it is about voters rights which is BS cover story...

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Good points all around, thank you!

So lets see....its Russia Russia Russia and more Russia!

Boy that phone call Obama made to Putin, oh that
really worked like a charm. These people are con men!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Just go away you stupid whore.

Politicians are the worst of the worst, a barrel of scum to me.

Shes the slurm queen shooting her grotesque green slime into cans for all the scum to suckle from.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I dont even know how shes still around.

I'd have figured all the foreign interests that losts millions on their "sure bet" would have ghosted her by now.

You dont screw a bunch of criminals out of money like she did and get to walk around.
edit on 3-9-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Error
edit on 3-9-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Whatever Hillary’s publicly released reason, don’t believe it.

She is an evil cow and has an evil cow agenda.

She just wants to anger the people of Mchigan and waste their time and money.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I doubt the state has to comply with this ridiculous request. I would tell her and Soros to sod off.

I so agree, if California and other states can tell the POTUS commission
to get lost, Michigan could tell this PAC to get over themselves!

What gives?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Another Democrat Red Herring

"Keeping the voting pockets corralled"

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Low information voters, they watch that stuff, I suppose some
of them vote. Apparently not working in Michigan!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hillary blew the election. Do these high ranking democrats think everyone is dumb enough to believe their crap? Hillary is not honest, I would have voted for Bernie if he had been running against Trump, there was no way in hell I was going to vote for Hillary based on her past screwups and disregard of the rules she is supposed to follow. Both of my daughters did not vote for Hillary, they voted independent because they did not like Hillary or Trump. I voted for Trump because a vote for an independent was a vote for Hillary's side. A lot of people did the same thing, I know a lot of older women who would not vote for Hillary. They did not like her pushy deceptive tactics and disregard of our soldiers in Bengazi.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

If Michigan has to do it, then I think all the states should have to do it. I wonder if California and New York really wants something like this to happen? Hilary just keeps screwing up, because this could set a Precedent.
edit on 3-9-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Hard copy of electronic ballots? Hard copy of absentee ballots that are only counted when substantiated as valid or The kicked out ones as well?

How are electronic votes "copied"? I have no idea...
I did read that this Hillary associated PAC wants copies
of the "spoiled" ballots too, that seems to indicate they
are looking for fraud.

The recorders offices are demanding 1/2 payment up front,
and estimate this will cost hundreds of thousands of dollars.

That is not counting the hours these employees will have
to put into this. I smell a few rats...

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Considering that she had the FBI in her pocket during the election covering for her, I would not put it past her to have had the votes tampered with post count. Probably a lot easier to sneak it past everyone once the election is done and over.

What if they are re counted now, and show them matching the msm polls from 2016?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Hard copy of electronic ballots? Hard copy of absentee ballots that are only counted when substantiated as valid or The kicked out ones as well?

16 Electorial Votes would not have swung the election. Sounds like a request for an active voter list rather than registered voters list that all campaigns have access to for targeted cost efficient vote solicitation.

I'm not sure of other parts of Michigan, but we have always used paper ballots that are then scanned in as the final step. The process seems very solid and you have to show ID every time before you get a ballot.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another Democrat Red Herring

"Keeping the voting pockets corralled"

And the deplorables in their baskets.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

If Michigan has to do it, then I think all the states should have to do it. I wonder if California and New York really wants something like this to happen? Hilary just keeps screwing up, because this could set a Precedent.

Its a question of jurisdiction

💥🤧💥

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: an325nt
Considering that she had the FBI in her pocket during the election covering for her, I would not put it past her to have had the votes tampered with post count. Probably a lot easier to sneak it past everyone once the election is done and over.

What if they are re counted now, and show them matching the msm polls from 2016?

Interesting.

What do you think should happen if something shows them matching the msm polls from 2016?

Who would have the "authority" to decide anything?

💥💫💥

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Hillary has been quite active on Twitter lately, especially about Kavanaugh. Maybe she already knows the outcome of Mueller's investigation. Maybe there isn't enough there to compel the GOP to remove Trump from office, even if is impeached. Si maybe , by muddying the water, Hillary and the dems are hoping to Bork Kavanaugh. And possibly the next pick, until they can make another move.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: an325nt

Interesting.

What do you think should happen if something shows them matching the msm polls from 2016?

Who would have the "authority" to decide anything?

💥💫💥

Wish I knew- only thing I could see happening is it going up for a re-vote in that state, at which point they'd bus in half of Cali to screw with the results.
With the FBI unwilling to actually investigate anything the DNC is doing, who is to say how far they'll go?

They'd only need to get one good example of pro trump fraud to reach CNN to have all the squeaky wheels crying for a national re-vote. Based on how few actually bothered to show up to the polls in 2016 vs how many can't stop crying... They might be onto something.
Something illegal, but that's never stopped Clinton before.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

You don't sign a ballot. Votes are secret.
At least as far as I know.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join