It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Dossier Linked PAC Demands Copies Of Every Michigan Ballot From 2016 Election

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Who could actually push for less freedoms and higher taxes and actually succeed?

Except they have often, and you forget that many people across the world believe in paying into the system to invest in societal health and help for others, from education to health care. Less freedoms?

Do you mean like Bush a republican leading the way on the patriot act?

Or maybe you are referring to it mainly being conservatives historically against personal freedoms such as using marijuana legally or gay marriage? Those freedoms?

Often it’s been conservatives throughout much of the 20th century against personal freedoms or deviation from the archaic norms.

Don’t pretend that magically that now you guys have always been the freedoms lovers or open minded ones. That’s a reinvented definition if American conservatism.

edit on 4-9-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton Dossier Linked PAC Demands Copies Of Every Michigan Ballot From 2016 Election

Well that's about two years too late

And just for snips and giggles.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: burntheships

Wait until they stack them outside on the sidewalk with sign that says: FREE please take as many as you like.

Well they can't throw them away. They are hazardous waste.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Moving around Ohio and being a long time voter, in some polling locations I had to sign the voter roll to prove that I was there to vote before receiving a ballot. In some electronic polling locations a card was issued as an unique identifier to the electronic ballot machine. So it might be possible to attach the card (and my votes cast by that card) to me directly by video surveillance in the hallway (timing issues aside).

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join