It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Todd Sees abduction: flying saucers or fiction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Good day good evening and goodnight readers, I wasn't sure what forum to post this but stay tuned because this story gets quite tasty.

Many would be aware of the Todd Sees incident, for those who don't know of here is a not so brief recollection. On August 4th 2002, the thirty nine year old family man and local little league coach left early in the morning to go hunting and never returned. After an extensive search he was never found, but the next day his body was found, and the cause of death was determined to be a coc aine overdose. It seems like an open and shut case, but that's when the flying saucers and shoddy investigations comes in.

source

These were reports of UfO'S in the area, the major problem is that these reports from Northhumberland, PA came almost a decade after the incident (check the dates), andonly then we were regaled with tales of lights in the sky. Now I'm not debating the existence of UFO's but how are sightings reported over a decade later relate to Todd Sees' death? If aliens were involved why would they fly light years to literally coke a man to death and no one else? However this an “explanation” from the source...

NOTICE: Though the investigation has not concluded, the team has begun to formulate a probable scenario as to what occurred and why Todd J. Sees died. The only statement we could give at this time is that, as of 1/22/2016, the UFO abduction theory has a greater than 50% likelihood to have transpired as an aspect to this case.

Makes perfect sense...

So what really happened to Todd Sees? If I knew I would tell you, but what bugs me is the internet. We know Todd was a real man with a real family and really died. No family statements have been made publicly (that I know of) and there is no evidence of a coroners report, paperwork, and personal accounts of made available to the public eye and that would make one suspicious of these online publications,and the keyboard does not automatically gives one the key to the FBI HQ. Yet the internet still doesn't realize the 'U' in UFO stands for unidentified, and that diminishes the power of those who go the whole nine yards to seek the truth.

So now we get to the fun part-speculation. Was he a government informant that was ready to spill the beans? Was he in the witness protection program and his past finally caught up with him? Did he just go on a bender? or maybe-just-maybe was he abducted by beings from another world?

I'll let you decide.

edit on 28-8-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I'd say he just over did it with the wake up powder and overexerted himself in the woods. People can have normal family lives and be active in the community and still have drug problems. Cocaine is one of the easiest habits to hide because symptoms can be blamed on sinuses and allergies- and since he was a hunter the excuse would make sense.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I am unfamiliar with this case so I followed your link to get the story.
It’s very strange how the searchers missed his body for the 36 hours and then it suddenly appeared.
Plus that they believe it to have been “Placed” there shortly before it was discovered.
Add in the UFO incidents and sightings then it makes for a very interesting twist. Oh and the Cocaine!
Especially the sighting that claimed to have seen a UFO beaming a man up!
Interesting thread. S&F

edit on 05/07/18 by FreeFalling because: Sp

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

That is without question one of the most glaringly obvious cases of twisting the facts to support a theory I've encountered.

UFORCOP is just looking for click bait to justify itself it seems to me. I give them an F- for this report for a having no critical thinking skills whatsoever. Or perhaps they just make stuff up for clicks and giggles.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Blaine scores an early goal.

If anybody has doubts, the reliable video below details the case, as well as the related dodgier tactics of Ufology. For those who don't fancy watching, I'll summarise its contents.

THE FACTS

On 4th Aug 2002, 39-year-old Sees leaves home in his ATV at 5am, telling his wife he'll return by 12pm. When he fails to materialise, See's teenage son finds the ATV at the top of the Montour Ridge mountain range, and by 2.30pm a search team comprising 200 volunteers (by Aug 5th, 25 initially) and rescue personnel is mobilised across a 6-mile radius, including a nearby pond. No footprints lead away from the ATV, and no scent can be tracked by dogs. The terrain is very rough with a thick brush, including many rattlesnakes.

On 5th Aug between 8 and 9pm, Sees' body is found in dense woods only 150 yards (note that down) from his home. Toxicology results were awaited after an autopsy failed to conclude a cause of death, although Northumberland County Coroner James Kelly revealed Sees had been dead between 24 to 36 hours, with no signs of trauma or coronary disease.

Sees' clothes had all been removed aside from his boxer shorts. Ufologists tend to claim one shoe was found 75-feet up in a tree, but the actual Police report confirms it was beside the ATV - an example of how facts start fracturing under a Ufology searchlight. A 1cm “burn” mark on his head is a similar myth, not mentioned by the coroner, as well as the story of the FBI infiltrating the area.

His body looked emaciated rather than bloated (which usually occurs after 3 days); he was holding his throat; had a red rag tied around his arm; and a dead rattlesnake beside him (no time of death for THAT) although Sees suffered no puncture wounds.

THE MYTHS BITE BACK

Later in 2002, NUFORC issued an apology for the pain their UFO abduction theory may have caused Sees' family, effectively blaming an anonymous email that urged them to investigate the matter as UFO-related, and not anticipating the public online reaction despite the lack of facts they'd collated beyond simply a dead body being found.

The final toxicology report indicated Sees was a coc aine user, and his nephew Ryan Showers angrily berated Ufologists, stating his uncle died from a coc aine overdose. Another important point is that since the body was found so close to home, the searches would likely have started further afield. Plus, it took 20 minutes to cut the brush away and recover Sees' body.

From 28.00, the video deals with the dodgy background of MUFON individuals who collated associated anonymous UFO reports for the area to support the unfounded UFO story, including wild claims of Sees' “mutilation”. The case is basically a prime example of how some Ufologists can use outright lies and deception to merrily exploit the dead for their own ends.

edit on 28-8-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: stuff

edit on 28-8-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: clearing up

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

The only chance Aliens did kill this guy will be if he was unlucky enough to run into the intergalactic drug dealers. Theres frig cartels out there also, and they trade their illicit poisons with the shadow gov of this world.

link   

The only chance Aliens did kill this guy will be if he was unlucky enough to run into the intergalactic drug dealers. Theres frig cartels out there also, and they trade their illicit poisons with the shadow gov of this world.

link   

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

"The UFO abduction theory has a greater than 50% chance to have transpired...."

What the hell kind of statement is that? How do they determine a percentage of likelihood on what may have happened to someone...a theory (UFO abduction lore) that has no physical proof, to boot! What a ridiculous statement.

I was willing to give the story a look until I read that snippet. 😂. They tried too hard!

edit on 29-8-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Thank you for that excellent summary!

Since we know for sure (whew! I'm relieved that's cleared up) that he wasn't killed by alien abduction, do we know what he was killed by? It mentions coc aine overdose- was that the conclusion reached?

Whether or not it was the Blow that did him in, why was he found in dense underbrush near his home, when his car was in the mountains? And why the nakedness and the red rag tied on his arm?

Wtf?

new topics

top topics

join