It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know how to contact or get abducted by aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The best way to find something is to stop looking for it.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpiogurl
The best way to find something is to stop looking for it.

Since what you're looking for is usually found in the last place you look, look there first!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Regalius

I have never heard of anyone making contact with aliens purposefully and of their own free will. Yes, there are those that claim astral projection or telepathic communication with aliens at will but I am extremely skeptical of that because (1) They could be making it all up, (2) They COULD be in contact with someone or something that CLAIMS to be aliens but in actuality isn't, or (3) They may completely be convinced they have some sort of "special link" with aliens when in fact they are totally off their nut! There is another reason which ties into the 1st which is (4) They pretend it for some sort of gain, whether that be attention, money, etc.

The cases I have studied and pored over for hours on end that have ended up being the most believable IMO are the random encounters that occur with no expectation of seeing or experiencing anything to do with aliens or UFOs.

In other words: Don't call us, we'll call you!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

The cases I have studied and pored over for hours on end that have ended up being the most believable IMO are the random encounters that occur with no expectation of seeing or experiencing anything to do with aliens or UFOs.

Like the Allagash abductions. The guy in the boat sees the UFO and decides to turn on his flashlight. Wrong move. LOL

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

what is this? the middle ages??????
no they aren't demonic, though they aren't alien either, both theories belong in the trash

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I have never heard of anyone making contact with aliens purposefully and of their own free will.

Bashar.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I would guess you would have to do something with your mind telepathically.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I would want to see a UFO but I am not sure about contact or abduction. If you make contact you might not be able to "shut" it off making you schizophrenic or something, and abduction would be scary plus there is a 1% chance you will get anal probed.

edit on 27-8-2018 by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arouet

I have never heard of anyone making contact with aliens purposefully and of their own free will.

Bashar.

So called "channeling" doesn't even come close to counting in my book. If you don't understand why go back and read the rest of the post you quoted from.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arouet

Bashar.

So called "channeling" doesn't even come close to counting in my book. If you don't understand why go back and read the rest of the post you quoted from.

You're choice, you're loss.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

edit on 27-8-2018 by watchandwait410 because: nothing important

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I hear that most people who take N,N-Dimethyltryptamine/Ayahuasca report to meet extra-dimensional beings.
edit on 27-8-2018 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

1 800 Free Anal Probe ....

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Look into James Gilliland and read up on him and his story.
As far as I know, he is the only person I have met that I truly believe is onto something with regards to aliens,
and their mission here.

I was told I do not have enough love in my heart to meet them, but you might.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Look into James Gilliland and read up on him and his story.
As far as I know, he is the only person I have met that I truly believe is onto something with regards to aliens,
and their mission here.

I was told I do not have enough love in my heart to meet them, but you might.

Spent a week at ECETI/Gilliland. I like James, I enjoyed my stay, saw incredible UFO/UAP phenomenon nightly. However, James has this "I know, you don't" approach that is off-putting, he gets his info from visions and is unwilling to investigate other sources with greater reliability.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Survival = Manipulation
Fear of invasion brings people
Together into nations,
Whether you're European, Jamaican or Haitian
Food on the table (or not)
Is where everybody's day ends

We're all busy looking
For that next equation,
'Cause answers never satisfy
Nor do explanations...
You want an alien mind
To satisfy, and cause persuasion?
Well look no further,
Than Transpermia,
Migration and Mutation ;-)

(post by rom12345 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

They will contact you when they think you are ready, grasshopper.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I have never heard of anyone making contact with aliens purposefully and of their own free will. Yes, there are those that claim astral projection or telepathic communication with aliens at will but I am extremely skeptical of that because (1) They could be making it all up, (2) They COULD be in contact with someone or something that CLAIMS to be aliens but in actuality isn't, or (3) They may completely be convinced they have some sort of "special link" with aliens when in fact they are totally off their nut! There is another reason which ties into the 1st which is (4) They pretend it for some sort of gain, whether that be attention, money, etc.

I was telepathically summoned to see them, told this story on line before, went outside there they were, never mentioned it to anyone for a long time, there was no fear before, during, or after the encounter.

Pointless telling people because, yes, they wont believe you, even if they say they do there will still be doubt,

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join